The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 57321

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Certainly, shoud we then them that I'm going to adopt them? Kopa said, looking at Vitani who was clearly in better sprits now.. and they headed back into pride  Rock..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Why don't we tell them in the morning? Knowing how they both are if we told them now they'd be too excited to sleep and they'll be no "Me and You" time. So let's tell them tomorrow" Vitani said

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright' said Kopa, fondling her chest, and nuzzling her, "and tomorrow we face this "ghost" together. I won't be driven off by some crazy spook.."
 Simba returned as Vitani and Kopa came into view
 I'm glad you both made it " the king said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Matsu, followed by two other leopards, found Nala when he came back to Pride Rock.  "My Queen," he said, bowing his head.  "I heard that Hali has been found.  With your permission, these scouts could keep watch for the night, since the threat from the Elephant Graveyard has not yet been lifted..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Permission granted, Matsu, I fear there is a grave threat coming from that area.. nala said. Keep a very close eye on the graveyard Matsu..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Vitani purred softly and nuzzled Kopa's cheek lovingly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you feeling better now? Kopa asked softly as he nuzzled her. Vitani wasn't the only potential female out there- Kopa had noticed some flirting glances from other females, but Vitani was now the front runner to be his mate..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Much better" Vitani said happily. Kopa was not really her only option as well she had gotten a few flirting smiles and winks from some of the guys in the pride too. But, Kopa was her front runner she loved Kopa more then anything.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the two of them soon headed off to bed, kopa headed further in towards the royal area, and vitani was groiuped with Ramiki and Halli..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu and Kiara were resting, by morning they could move around more, their healing would have progressed that far.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nuteri headed over to Kopa. " i trust you had.. fun with Vitani?' he smirked.
 You saw that huh? Kopa saisd..  Are you suggesting I date other lionesses, rather thsaan just settling on one?
 Yes, i am.. You shouldn't have to mate with the first lioness that likes you.. Nuteri said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
With scouts along the entryways of Pride Rock, Matsu returned to the grasslands to keep tabs with the other scouts.  As the sun was setting, he could clearly see the approaching thunderstorm reaching the boundries of the kindgom...

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Sorry I've been so long away, but jumping back into what I have a chance of, I will pick this back up and bring Hali back in officially and thank you for pulling her along even when you weren't sure if I was coming back. But I am, back that is.

BIC:

After everything, and just thankful their adventure hadn't lead to her being kicked out, Hali had curled up and slept mostly through the night, though she now stirred and stretched.

Opening her eyes, she remained where she was though, still unsure how much trouble they were in and not wanting to attract attention too soon.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC:  Welcome back, Kit!)

During the night, the storm was passing over the land, thunder, lightning, and rain swept over the land, forcing much of the animals into hiding.  But not all were escaping the weather...

The black jaguar assassin squad crept into the Pride Lands from the western borders under the cover of darkness, finding and slaying some of the cheetah and leopard scouts far from Pride Rock, their victims' cries for help was silenced by the roar of the thunder...

----------

Matsu watched the storm from his tree.  This night made him uncomfortable...

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(KITTTTTTTT! Nice to have you back :D )

Ramiki cuddled up beside Hali still half asleep.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
OOC: Great to have you back Kit!  :)

Kovu, who was resting slightly outside of the den, slowly moved into it to avoid the approaching rain.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Thanks everyone! :D

Hali watched Kovu walk in, then glanced over to Ramiki and laid her head back down since their was no rush in getting up when her only friend was still asleep, and plus she wasn't in any rush anyway.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(good to have you back kit! :) )
 Kopa stirrred slowly from his slumber as the rain rustled outside.. It looked like it was going to be a very dreary day.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Oct 8 2010 on  09:58 AM
OOC: Thanks everyone! :D

Hali watched Kovu walk in, then glanced over to Ramiki and laid her head back down since their was no rush in getting up when her only friend was still asleep, and plus she wasn't in any rush anyway.
Ramiki mumbled and then got up with a stretch and yawn. He smacks his lips tiredly

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nuteri watched from just inside the cave on pride rock.. out in the misty edge of the pridelands the assassins were heading back after killing about twelve chettahs and fourteen leapords..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: