The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 57322

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Zira! Kopa called out! "Stop this! You can't hurt anyone anymore, and this cub has suffered ebnough.. " his breath was now visibile the temperature in the cave was dropping.. it was then Kopa saw two piercing green eyes.. full of palpable hatred abnd fear.. " none of you have suffered to my satisfaction whelp,far from it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon growled as he jumped up. "No I'm not weak,I'm not weak!" He cried, jumping up.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Kiara coming over did alot to calm Vitani in a way, but...it was because she'd known deep down who it was who spoke but was telling herself it wasn't her that she'd felt the need to snap out her response. "I-I'm fine" she gave a small smile and tried to also laugh it off, "just letting ghost of the past..."

Kovu's words and then the air changing and those green eyes showing cut Vitani off as her focus seemed to zero in on them. Fear showed and then determination. She hunched her feet in closer to where Hali still took refuge under her. She almost told Kopa to take the cub to safety but wasn't sure how safe moving her really was.

Much as she wanted to answer what Zira said, she didn't, just watched what she could see of her, those eyes, for any movement. Thanks to Zira she was a well trained huntress and knew how to read subtle clues from sound and everything.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tryting to read me eh vitani? hahaha" Zira's voice faded as the form of the lioness appeared out of the mist. the spirit glared at the others before focusing on Damon " Your father is a great lion, and you reject him! then you run toi these pathetic, cowardly excuse for a pride, and what has that earned you, my grandson? Nothing, nothing worthwhile at any rate..
 Simba blanched at the appearance of his old enemy..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"No, your wrong, your wrong!" Damon shouted, closing his eyes only to open them again to the sound of his mother's cries.

Damon looked over at Kovu saw him change into Leo striking his mother with his right Paw.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Damon cried out as he charged at who he thought was leo, and bit down on Kovu's right forearm. He also Dug his claws in to the skin.

"Damon stop, your hurting Kovu!" Makaila cried as she did the only thing she could think of, Bite Damon's tail. This Bite was enough to snap him back to reality. Damon yelped in pain and released Kovu. Horrified and fearful of what he did, Damon hunched back and cowered near the edge over looking the unusually high underground River. "Damon, watch out!" Makaila shouted. "Stay back, your endanger from me!" Damon pleaded. "I don't know what's real anymore, I can't trust what I see or hear!" He sobbed, tears building up in his eyes.

WEAKLINGGGG!!!! The voices cried out again.

"No, I'm not weak, I'm not!" Damon shouted at Zira' s ghost, unaware the ledge gave way."Ahhhhh!" he cried out as fell into the river. Damon struggled to stay afloat. He managed to cling to a rock.

DAMON, JOIN US!!!! the voices shouted.

"No, leave me alone!" He begged, unintentionally letting go to cover his ears. Damon was soon washed to where he killed his Mother siblings. "No not here!" He sobbed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damon!" Makaila cried, tears flooding down her face. She saw a path leading down towards the river. "Oh, what do we do?" Pumbaa asked. Makaila turned to simba. "My king, Damon fell into the river, I found a path, hurry!" She pleaded before taking off down the path.

Timon and Pumbaa were terrified at the sight of Zira's ghost.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"AAAAHHHHH!!!" Kovu screamed, caught off guard by Damon's bite.

"What is his problem?!" Kiara asked, looking at the damage when she saw that Damon had fallen into the river.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nuteri waved his stick in front of him dispelling the mist and Ziras spirit with it.. there was a anguished cry the it faded away..
-
how did you do that? Kopa said breathing again. 'Lets just say my prince that I  have had some dealings with the other side in my youth.. but now me just go help young Damon out of his latest pickle..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon slowly made his way to where the Lion bones littered the ground. Damon Reared back as he saw them come to life. "Damon, why did you kill us?" the skeleton of his mother asked. "Why didn't you protect us?" The skeletons of his Siblings asked him.

"No, your deaths weren't my doing, I tried to save you." He cried out.

"You are weak Damon, a disgrace. Your family will kill you after what you did to Kovu." Leo said, as he appeared behind him. "You had such potential too, oh well I'll just try again." The Hallucination said as Damon backed into a corner. Suddenly a bright, radiant light filled the pit. Once that was pure, calming, and soothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Makaila saw a faint light comming from the end of the trail. "Come on everyone, this way!" Makaila said as she, Timon, and pumbaa led the way.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Vitani frowned as Zira became more visible, backing up a bit but keeping Hali beneath her. When Damon charged Kovu, she almost charged over to help her brother, almost forgot the cub she was protecting, but Makaila calmed the situation...sort of. The cub still just looked so confused and, as he said, didn't know what was real or not anymore.

She shook her head, answering Kiara, "His past, and all his father did, it seems to really haunt him". She didn't say she could relate, which she could, sort of. Still even Vitani's past hadn't been that bad she knew. Still, as Nuteri dispelled Zira's ghost, she breathed a sigh of relief.

Gently picking up Hali and placing the cub on her back, instructing her to hold on, she followed where Makaila had gone down the trail, "Nuteri's right, we must make sure he's still ok".

Because she had Hali with her, Vitani made sure not to take too much of a leading role and just get the cub in trouble, but she still caught, as everyone did probably, the blinding light.

"W-what's that..." she wondered partly to herself and partly to the others as she followed. Vitani had had enough of ghosts and stuff for one day and was very on edge even if this one light seemed calming.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The light behind Damon started to take the shape of a lioness, Damon's mother Zuri to be exact.

"GET AWAY FROM MY SON!" The spirit shouted as the skeletons and the fake Leo were dispelled. Damon turned to his mother's spirit and saw her gentle, loving smile. Damon whispered only one word. "Mom."

"Hush my child, your safe now." She said as she approached him. Damon backed away and looked to the ground. "Mom, I'm so sorry." He cried.

"For what my son?" She asked him.

"I killed you, it's my fault you dead."

"No Damon, you have nothing to be sorry for." Zuri' s spirit told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makaila froze when she and the others saw the ghost of Zuri talking to Damon.

Timon and Pumbaa were rubbing their eyes, not sure if this was real.

Zuri's ghost smiled, now that Damon's new pride was here, she could get started.

"Damon, behold the truth." She declared as a blinding light filled the room.

Damon opened his eyes and saw his injured mother talking to Leo. He also saw Makaila and everyone else, minus Ramaki and Hali were also seeing this

"Since you can no longer bare cubs, you are only good for one thing, food. I shall make the cubs you bore me devourer you alive." Leo said.

"No, You can't!" Zuri said as he responded by back handing her with his paw. "You forget your play wench, I can do what ever I want including forcing you to watch as I kill those cubs." Leo said as he started to walk away.

"No, feed me to them, anything just don't kill them." She said with a heavy breath.

Leo smiled evilly. "I knew you'd see it my way." He said as they faded away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon started to cry, His mother gave up her life to save him, him and his siblings.

"Damon, I'd do anything for you and your siblings." the spirit said as more lights surrounded her. Damon' s dead siblings, but they looked happy to see him, they're faces held no hatred or resentment.

"We miss you Damon." his bother said to him. "Yeah, but some day we'll be together again." One of his sisters said. "You found  pride of good lions who care about you, join them, they are part of our family too. we have to go now, but we'll meet again. Till then go and have a good life for all of us, we'll be waiting for you." His second sister said before they started to fade away.

"No, wait don't leave me!" Damon said, his tears running down his face." Don't leave me again."

"We'll be in your heart, let it guide you Damon. It whispers, so listen closely." His mother said, before she faded away. The light soon faded entirely, and the cave returned to only be lit by the florescent moss. Yet it wasn't entirely the same, the evil that had filled the cave were gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makaila walked up to Damon. "Damon...." She started before Damon cut her off. "Makaila, I'm OK, and I really mean it too." He said. his eyes showed that he was telling the truth. Turning to Timon and pumbaa. "I'm sorry for trying to eat you." Then he turned to the Pride, who had followed Makaila after him. "I am so sorry for the way I treated all of you. It was wrong, and I have no excuse." He said before turning to kovu. "I'm sorry for attacking you, If you want to Punish me, I'll take any sentence you pass, even death." He said, his eyes conveying his remorse. Finally walking to simba. He buried his face into simba's chest. "I'm so sorry for disrespecting you, my king, please tell me I still have a home with your pride, I'll take any punishment, but please don't exile me, I can't be alone, not anymore." Damon said in between sobs.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu was still recovering from the blow Damon delivered, and he wasn't sure how to react.

"You stay away from Kiara..." he growled, he knew that even if this lion wasn't evil, he was certainly not mentally stable.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you still have a home here' Sikimba said " You still have a lot of bad memories to overcome, but with our help you can do that.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Straff was startled by the two scouts that surrounded them, and he instantly prepared to fight and growled angrily. Fortunately, Duma turned to him and shook his head. "Hold on Straff. They mean us no harm."

"How can you tell?" Straff asked.

"Just call it a gut feeling," Duma chuckled. He then looked back to Matsu and nodded. "My name is Duma. This is my nephew, Straff."

Straff bowed his head in respect, although he was still a bit hesitant after they had just "surprised" them. When he heard the name Simba he was instantly filled with excitement. "You serve King Simba? Is he close? What's he like? Do you protect him?"

"Easy son," Duma laughed. "Take a breath between each sentence." He turned back to Matsu, now a bit concerned. "You mentioned panthers. Is there some sort of trouble?"

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon was relieved, he wanted a fresh start in his life. Right now, all he wanted was to sleep, normally He wouldn't sleep with so many other lions around, not sense his siblings. But he was tired, Physically, mentally, and emotionally. So for now he drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makaila yawned as she saw Damon had the right Idea, soon she was fast asleep too. So were Timon and Pumbaa, and even the buzzard boyz found a stable ledge to roost.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Vitani frowned as they saw all of what Damon had gone through. Sure, they'd heard of it, but to see it like that...

The lioness had been through alot in her own cubhood and on but nothing like that she realized.

While Hali had missed most of the past story of Damon, due to the grown-ups sheltering, she did however get that something bad had happend to him and since he was still a cub she thought of maybe getting to know him better and made to walk over nearer where he drifted off and maybe drift of near him, but Vitani halted her.

The lioness didn't want to give the wrong impression to anyone but still felt, like Kovu, that Damon was still a bit too jumpy and prone to snap into bad memories. Plus for his own sake he needed to ease into pride life.

"Come on Hali, let's get you settled over  here" she guided the cub over to another section of the cave.

"Why was Damon talking like he was talking to others bu wasn't?" Hali couldn't help asking what she'd been wondering over. Vitani frowned, she didn't have a good answer. "He...he just had some bad memories that were hard to...hard to forget" she tried to explain. She could relate on that front really, she thought.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Matsu sighed and nodded his head.  "For the past few days," he started, "the Pridelands has been ravaged by an organized group of black jaguars.  They made attempts on the royal family's lives, and then they struck down some of our defenders just last night.  We're making...tactical decisions to avert a greater threat.  The King now leads us to the lands of King Yuna."  He paused.  "There are safety in numbers, especially when things have gotten perilous.  If you wish to join us to the western kingdom, you are welcome..."

----------

Back in the Elephant Graveyard, the storm has lessened in strength.  This means a few hours until dawn.  The black lion turns to his lieutenants.  "Mobilize your forces!" He commanded.  "We march on the Pridelands at dawn's light!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara wasn't quite certain on how to react to everything. She hoped Kovu would be ok, seeing some blood drip from his paw, but it looked like the wound stopped bleeding severely.

"He needs to have someone watching 24/7," Kiara whispered to her father, "I don't think he's necessarily evil...but I think Damon is very close to losing his mind..."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Duma sighed. "It's unfortunate that the king and his family are in jeopardy. I have heard stories about the king and his past before; a terrible tragedy indeed." He looked to his nephew. "Do you want to be part of the king's herd?"

"Well, yeah," Straff replied, trying as hard as he could to contain his excitement. He had always wanted to meet the king, and now it looked like he was going to get that chance. "I mean, if panthers are trying to kill them, they're going to need further protection, right?"

"That is true," Duma nodded. He then turned back to Matsu. "We would be honored to join the king and his herd. Perhaps I could provide some assistance in ensuring he and his family arrive at their destination safe and sound."

"Maybe I'll meet somebody my age," Straff wishfully thought. "It's been kind of lonely not having anybody to really talk to."

"Am I really that boring to you?" Duma jokingly asked. Straff laughed but didn't reply.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: I hope this is OK.

Damon awoke much later after everyone had settled down. He was sore, and still groggy. He carefully made his way over the sleeping Pride, careful not to wake anyone. Damon made his way up the path Makaila and the others came down when he noticed something about the river he never noticed. It had a fork in it. Another thing that came to mind was he had four siblings, but only saw three cub spirits. Damon shook his head. He just wanted to leave this cave. When Damon got outside, he saw the storm had all but died down. Damon found a tree near the entrance and made his way over to it. With his back to the cave, Damon sat down to rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makaila had just woken up. Unable to get back to sleep she looked around to see if Damon was awake or not. Seeing Damon was not here, Makaila got up to go find him. Her first guess was that Damon didn't want to stay in this cave. She was right when she found him outside the cave. "Damon?" She asked as he jerked before turned around. "I'm sorry if I woke you up, I just couldn't stay in that cave anymore." Damon Explained.

Makaila understood that, walking up to his side, she sat down. "You didn't wake me up. I just had a hard time getting back to sleep." She told Damon, then she noticed he seemed upset about something. "Damon are you alright?" She asked him. "I saw three of my dead siblings last night, but I had four siblings. One of my brothers might be alive." Damon explained. Makaila was shocked. "We have to tell king simba..."she started. "No, not now, I've caused him enough trouble." Damon said.

"But Simba will understand." She reassured him. Damon stood firm. "No, and you are not to breath a word of this to anyone." Damon said. Makaila sighed as she admitted defeat. "OK, I promise." She said as she looked at him. "Sorry about last..." "Makaila, you have nothing to apologize for. I wasn't myself." He said. "But now everyone thinks I'm crazy." He said, his head hanging down in shame. "I gotta do something to make everything it up." Damon told Makaila. "I wish I knew what I could do." He yawned as he laid down to rest. Makaila smiled as she sat there under the tree. "I can't go with the pride into Yuna's kingdom. I'll only make things worse." He said. Makaila sighed. "But Simba's your cousin, You'll be under his royal protection." Makaila said. "But.." Damon started. "But nothing, Yuna can't fight our whole pride." She said with a scowl.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
trying to leave is nott a good iidea young Damon" Nuteri said coming up to them.. 'you will be safe with the king, to try and make it on your own is foolish..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: