The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask a question, get an answer!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
In your opinion, what was the saddest movie you ever seen? And what was the saddest scene ever in movie history? In your opinion also. :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh, wow.  There are several movies I feel tie for first place in saddest movie of all time.  If I had to pick just one, I'd say the original "Charlotte's Web".  I have never been able to watch that movie without bawling :cry.  If I had to pick a scene for saddest scene in all of movie history, it would be the scene in "The Fox and the Hound" when Widow Tweed drops Todd off at the game preserve and leaves him there.  If you've ever had to leave a pet behind, you'd find this scene can be especially emotional.  Once, when I was nine years old, my family had to transfer to another part of the country (part of bein' in a Navy family ;)), and we could not bring our cat with us.  We had to give her back to her breeder :neutral.  Not only could we not bring her, but my mother happened to develop an allergy to cats.  That was hard, although it's not as hard as putting a pet to sleep :cry.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Here's a different variant of Rat Lady's last question: In your opinion, what's the funniest movie you've ever seen, and the funniest scene in movie history? :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is even harder to answer :lol!  I've seen far more funny movies than sad movies, so if I had to just name one, it would be "Dirty Work" :lol.  One of the funniest scenes in the movie took place while the two main characters were vandalizing a housing complex.  One of the main characters was throwin' cherry bombs into the toilets and blowin' 'em up, and one bomb turned out to be a dud.  What does the character do?  He grabs a newspaper and sits on the throne to do his business, and the next part is predictable :p.  The bomb went off while he was "busy" :spit.  

Pickin' out the funniest scene ever in a movie is even harder, so I'll go with one that I found to be totally unpredictable.  In the movie "Flubber", one of the antagonists ends up swallowing the little flubber dude :blink:.  Certainly, the flubber would have to come out somewhere.  I was expecting the flubber to come out where it had entered the guy, but instead, the guy ended up releasing the flubber via breakin' wind :spit!  That caught me by surprise and was hilarious :lol!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It was nice, thanks :yes.  We usually cook our Thanksgiving dinner and eat at home, but since the kitchen is not finished yet, we ate out this year.  Oh, and I got the Christmas tree and other decorations up :smile.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm pretty stressed with finals comin' up next week :rolleyes:.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's awesome! :)

What are your favorite tv shows? Or do you really watch tv? ^^ hehe

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
What is your opinion on me putting the Yellowbellies in TWV?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rat_Lady7: Thanks :)!

Meh...I don't really have time for TV :p.  I like TV shows that mostly deal with forensics, law enforcement, and nature, so I mainly have the TV on A&E or Animal Planet.  I also like the Discovery Health channel, SpongeBob, The Biggest Loser, The Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, and Hell's Kitchen.

Serris: I'm afraid they'll get whacked faster than they come into the storyline :slap.  That is, if they have not been whacked by now :p.

*Tries to recall if Yellowbellies are still alive in TWV*

They're awfully scatterbrained for engaging in warfare, that's for sure :crazy.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When preparing for finals and all that, how do you study?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just review class notes :p.  To be honest, I have such a good memory that I can recall at least most of what I've learned, making studying easy for me :yes.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks for the tips CT. :)

Hmm questions...

If you were an animal what would you be and why?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That one's tough, but I think I'd be a dolphin since I love the water and I'd be tough enough to kick the scales off any sharks who dare try to take a bite out of me :p.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
How was your Christmas vacation? :)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.