The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alvin and the Chipmunks Roleplay?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"The school dance? Well, I had given up on it myself, because, well, no one tends to ask me to those sorts of things" Zara told Clay "But, that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to go, I mean, I have always wanted to go to the dance, but I just felt too stupid in going myself that I just never bothered to actually go"

Zara then gave a smile to Clay "So, in short, I would actually like to go"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Really? You would that's awesome" He leans over and gives Zara a small kiss on the cheek.

Clay could only just smile. He like Zara never really was invited to these dances. He'd mostly just be standing in the corner drinking punch and looking down at his shoes.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zara just seemed to smile back as she was kissed "Well, I need to get to science class, I think we're disecting a cow's eye today, I don't know, I wasn't really listning at that point"

She then gave Clay a kiss back before she scurried off to class before Amber walked over to him "So, um, how did it go?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Clay just touched his cheek with a dreamy sigh. "She said yes, I kissed her on the cheek she kissed me back in other words...................................like a dream come true. "

Clay said happily.

"But, wait I don't know what to do I have never been to a dance before with a girl. What do I do Amber? I have never been on a date before" Clay said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amber thought for a second "Hmm, well, with a dance, usually the male leads, which'll be you, but if you don't know how to dance, maybe in the library there's some books? As for a date, just be yourself, I'm sure she'll like you just for who you are, I mean, so far, Crystal, she seems to like me for who I am" she told him with a smile.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh, this is a PDA, Personal...something or other" London answered Theodore.

"Personal Data Assistant" Simon aided.

"Right...that" London said, "anyway all I know is it's like a computer the size of a phone and it's cool. Right now I'm...well I was checking different blogs for anything people have said about me, but...they're opinion's don't matter" she frowned, all the talk of how her family's proud Chihuahua heritage had fallen since she was most likely shipped to a pound, not that London thought correcting it just to say she'd gotten stuck with the girl who used to babysit her would fix her image too much.

London smiled, "Here, let's see if I can see what people are still saying about you three, not that I really thought to look before". She'd noticed Theodore was sort of impossible to be mean to so decided, since her news was all garbage, maybe she should look up something he'd be interested in.

"Oh, cool!" Todd and Taylar said. "Yeah I don't know right off the bat who the biggest one is here, but that's neat anyway if you got that big, kinda gives a dog hope" Taylar smiled.

"Well, who's ready to see their plush hotel rooms?" Bert asked, coming back over from the call.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alvin just closed his eyes. He had over heard London though. Perhaps he wasn't giving her a fair shake. She seemed to be pretty nice to Theodore and Simon. So maybe Alvin was the wrong one maybe he was the one being nasty. Simon and Samantha were right all she really needed was niceness. Alvin knew he had to do something to let all bygones be bygones. So at least they'd be on good terms. Alvin didn't know where to start off though. Being really nice and apologizing were 2 things that Alvin really had trouble doing.

He didn't know what to say to possibly change London's mind about him. Perhaps he really needed to talk to Simon and get some advice from him. Another thing he wasn't really into , taking other people's advice.

"Wei don't worry you have much more then just "Hope" . I think you will have as successful career as me." Francois said.

When Francois heard about these Plush hotel rooms he raised an eye brow quizzically. "Plush hotel rooms? Is that what you Americans call a ..... how you say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Suite?

Clayton smiled. He had to admit dancing was not really one of his specialty. He had "2 Left Feet" when it came to dancing.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amber just gave Clay a pat on the back  "So yes, good luck and all, I'm just going to wait for Crystal, she apparantly is coming here for school at least" she told Clay rather happily.

Theodore looked at the PDA still, looking at it in awe as well "Yes please, because I want to know if we're still a hit, or if um, that new girl Crystal is" he told London as he was, in a way, worried about that.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alvin put down his I-pod when he heard Theodore say this. He patted Theodore's shoulder. "Don't worry Theodore popularity doesn't work that quickly. We have been performing all over the world. We are one of the most popular names ever. She has only been around for 4 maybe 5 days. I admit she's popular but she can't be more popular then us in only five days. " Alvin said finding it very unlikely that a up and coming star would really be more popular then them who were all ready stars.

"Thanks, if you need me I'm gonna be in the library practicing my dance steps." Clay said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amber gave a little nod to Clay as she saw Crystal arrive at school.  Crystal scurried over to Amber and gave her a hug as well as a kiss.

Zara, on the other hand, was in class, suppose to be disecting a cow's eye, but instead, she was doing something else.  Her teach walked over to her "Okay, what are you doing this time Zara?"

However, Zara grabbed the teacher's finger and placed it down on the table before answering him "This" was all she said as she hit the fork, causing the knife, situated on it to fly up and almost strike the teacher in the hand, missing by only a millimeter.

Her teacher seemed to have his heart beat skip a beat "Okay, Zara, just for that and attempting to cause me harm, detention for you" he told her before walking back over to his desk.

"Well, I don't know about that Alvin, because, she is good and all" Theodore gulped as he continued to look at the PDA still.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hang on boys, I'll clear all the confusion", London flipped around just searching Alvin and Chipmunks in general and found one of many fan sites.

"Yep, you're humble brother over there", there was almost a kidding quality to this nick name, "is right, judging by the comment board on this one..." she showed all three of the chipmunks, "you've still got die hard fans who aren't impressed with Crystal".

London sat back, "I...don't know much about this getting fame by singing instead of having it handed to you" London smiled, "but I'd imagine that's how it'll go, she'll have her pocket of fans, you yours".

"Well it does make sense that opinions would still vary individually like that" Simon agreed. He noticed Alvin had set aside his head phones, so now could only pray a fight didn't break out between London and Alvin, but they did seem to be being civil for now at least.

Todd and Taylar smiled at Francois' reassuring and Bert laughed, "Yeah, Suite, very knoweldgable of you, I was being...I don't know, descriptive or something, anyway the limo's out front, let's go" he went over and opened the door.

"We already get a limo?" Taylar asked.

"Sure do, since it's mine to use" Bert said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, I do hope you're right" Theodore added in again.

"Hey, Amber, I was actually wondering if you wanted to go to the concert with me, I mean, I would love it if you would go with me" Crystal told Amber as she held her paw.
"Really? I would love that" replied Amber rather happily "But um, what about Clay? Can I bring him along as well? Cause I wouldn't want him being left out"
"Sure, of course, and he could even bring that new friend of his" Crystal added in.
Amber motioned for Crystal to follow her off to the library to talk to Clay about it.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Jan 20 2010 on  10:39 AM
"Hang on boys, I'll clear all the confusion", London flipped around just searching Alvin and Chipmunks in general and found one of many fan sites.

"Yep, you're humble brother over there", there was almost a kidding quality to this nick name, "is right, judging by the comment board on this one..." she showed all three of the chipmunks, "you've still got die hard fans who aren't impressed with Crystal".

London sat back, "I...don't know much about this getting fame by singing instead of having it handed to you" London smiled, "but I'd imagine that's how it'll go, she'll have her pocket of fans, you yours".

"Well it does make sense that opinions would still vary individually like that" Simon agreed. He noticed Alvin had set aside his head phones, so now could only pray a fight didn't break out between London and Alvin, but they did seem to be being civil for now at least.

Todd and Taylar smiled at Francois' reassuring and Bert laughed, "Yeah, Suite, very knoweldgable of you, I was being...I don't know, descriptive or something, anyway the limo's out front, let's go" he went over and opened the door.

"We already get a limo?" Taylar asked.

"Sure do, since it's mine to use" Bert said.
Alvin actually just laughed when London sarcastically called him "Humble". He was used to getting criticized by Simon about that kind of stuff. And once Alvin really looked at it they weren't that much different. They were both pretty rich and they were all family. Alvin puts his I-pod back in his bag for the time being. "So London I barely even know you mind telling me a little bit about yourself? If we're gonna be family I'd like to know a bit more about you" Alvin said with a smile really trying his best to be extra nice to London.

"Finally, our road to stardom begins now. "Francois said. "He motions over for Taylar to get in first seeing as the French Gentlemen he was. "After you Cherie" Francois said with a smile.

Clay was in the library trying to find the perfect dance book.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Both Amber and Crystal scurried into the library and found Clay looking for some book.  Amber approached him at that point "Hey Clay, where's your friend? Hasn't she come out of class yet?" she asked him "Cause I was going to ask if you and your friend wanted to go to Crystal's concert, cause I'm going with her"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I don't know actually she should be in Science class. And I can't speak for Zara but I'd love to go to this concert" Clay said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Soon enough, Zara had walked into the library and looked over at Clay, Amber and Crystal "Sorry....I had detention....all because I almost stuck a knife in my teacher's hand"

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
London saw the olive branch gesture too, "Well I suppose talking about myself won't be too hard...".

"Here we go..." Samantha sighed, having heard and knowing about London's past already.

"I am from a very long line of Chihuahua's owned by a very long line of rich humans, the Vanderswags, they're...uh, fashion...people or something, always up on clothes and such but not new money, they also have millions just inherited and my Great Great grandparents and such have always been owned by the family for far into their history too...until the recent bachelor heir to the human fortune, some nephew or such I never really met, Tom or something like that, anyway he...lost the fortune and I was kicked to the first available person to take me in, since your aunt would babysit me from time to time she took over...I guess it was sort of nice of her" London realized, "So...um...thanks, Samantha" she added to the human.

Samantha smiled, "No problem, London and don't worry I'll keep looking after you. Besides Seville's much easier to spell out than Vanderswag". (ooc: pulled off the top of my head, but I swear I've heard it before...oh well)

"Well, that may change since I"m still convinced you need a special young man" London grinned.

Samantha glanced at the dog and frowned, "Ok, get back to the topic of your life, thankyou very much".

Taylar smiled, "Gee, thanks" she walked forward. Todd trotted along next to her just since he always did and not to cut infront of Francois. Bert got the door for them and lead them down to his limo and then a quick drive over to the hotel. As they entered the lobby, the twins were impressed.

"Woah, I could be wearing socks and still get this floor dirty somehow!" Todd said, looking at the marble on the floor.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alvin sat there and listened to London's story with a smile. "Wow, that's very interesting. I'm sorry I didn't like you before London. Now that I see what you're really like I think you're awesome" Alvin said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Go on Clay, ask her" Amber told him.
"Er, ask me what exactly?" Zara asked back.
"Clay there, he wants to see if you want to go to my concert with him....think of it as a date" Crystal told her.

"Well, I thought she was awesome anyway" Theodore told Alvin.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Jan 21 2010 on  03:02 AM
"Go on Clay, ask her" Amber told him.
"Er, ask me what exactly?" Zara asked back.
"Clay there, he wants to see if you want to go to my concert with him....think of it as a date" Crystal told her.

"Well, I thought she was awesome anyway" Theodore told Alvin.
"UMMMMMMmMM...... Yeah what she said" Clay said nervously pointing over at Crystal.

Alvin just sighed. "I know you did Theodore. Could you at least give me a little credit here? You know how hard it is for me think someone is awesome...............well aside from me. But, yeah she's awesome" Alvin said.

Francois whistled as he walked into the hotel. "Wow, fancy" He said in awe.