The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alvin and the Chipmunks Roleplay?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ian picks up Theodore. "You have tried to ruin me for the last time" He whispered to Theodore and threw Theodore out a stage exit door.

He turned back to Crystal and Amber with a sigh. "Ya see Crystal Theodore is just jealous of you I made them very big stars and Theodore is jealous that I am going to make you a bigger star then he could ever dream of. I would never keep you just for money you're like the kid I never had" Ian told Crystal trying his best for a sincere smile.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I knew it, jealousy" Crystal told Ian.
"And um, what about me, do you consider me to be family as well? Because I am dating Crystal and all" Amber also told Ian, especially since she just wanted to know, holding onto Crystal's paw too.

Theodore on the other hand, fell onto the ground and rubbed his head "I need to tell Alvin and Simon about that" he said to himself as he scurried off back to Alvin and the others "Alvin! Simon! Samantha! London!" he called out to them.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Theodore what happened" Alvin said seeing that this was urgent and ran over to him.

"Of course , any girlfriend of my my star is like a second child to me.

"Oh my gosh this is not good. Clay said over hearing what was going on. He needed to find some way to tell Amber and Crystal the truth.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"It's Ian, Crystal and Amber wouldn't believe me about him, because Amber's there with Crystal, and I think they're dating or something as well, but Ian threw me out, so I couldn't say anything else to them about what Ian was like" Theodore told Alvin rather quickly before gasping for air.

Amber just hugged Crystal happily when Ian had said that.

Zara looked to Clay "So, what do you propse we do? Unless...hmm, I do have an idea, but it would require help from the crowd, pretty much get thrown over there and try and talk to Crystal and Amber"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Don't worry Theodore your brother's gonna take care of this. " Alvin said rolling up the sleeves of his hoodie. "Where is Ian now"? Alvin said. No one pushes Theodore around not while Alvin had anything to say about it.

"We have to try out your idea Zara" Clay said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"He's backstage with them" Theodore told Alvin.

Zara ran up onto someone's shoulder "Um, hi, I need some help from you, can you throw me towards the stage, don't ask why though"

The person seemed to nod to her and got ready to throw, to which Zara put her goggles on and was tossed on stage.

Everyone in the crowd seemed to gasp when Zara landed on the stage whilst Hannah glanced down, but yet, still kept on singing, motioning for Zara to get off, only to have her scurry off back stage.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Clay just smiled she really was a daredevil. He hos onto one of the guy's shoulders. And the guy threw Clay so hard on to the stage the he missed the stage entirely and got tangled up in a rope for the curtain."Zara little help"? Clay said.

Alvin was gonna teach Ian a thing or two about picking on Theodore.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zara looked up at Clay and seemed to let off a quick sigh and scurried up to untie him "I take it, it was bad aiming?" she asked him as she had untied him completely.

"Please be careful" Theodore told Alvin.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You could say that" Clay said as he was untied and fell to the ground. He jumped up and scurried over to Ian and the others.

Alvin smiled and hugged his brother. "Come with me Theodore I could use your help in teaching Ian a lesson.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zara followed Clay over to where Amber and Crystal were.  Amber looked over and waved to them, only to have Zara speak up "Amber, can we have a word with you and Crystal, alone, away from him?" Zara asked in regards to Ian.

Theodore hugged Alvin back as he looked to Simon "Do you want to come and help us out?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Uh oh" Ian said to himself as Zara wanted to talk to them. "DOn't listen to anything they say girls remember you're my family. I love you both" Ian told Amber and Crystal.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zara took Amber and Crystal elsewhere with Clay as well "We need to talk to you about Ian" Zara told them.
"Theodore already told us everything, and Ian basically told us that he was jealous, and I can also imagine that you would be jealous too, Crystal is a singer, I have my own show on the television, and what do you two have? Nothing" Amber told them.  Stardom had gotten to her as well, especially with her dating a star like Crystal.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"W-what is going on?" Todd asked, Toby's words being enough to make him wonder at least.

"Yes, I may have not always given Samantha the benefit of the doubt but she's a good person and doesn't trust your agent one bit" London said, "so if all this 'Cherie' talk is just getting me on his side, you can forget it" London sounded more hesitant than angry, she really would like to believe Francois was a decent guy.

"Gosh" Taylar frowned, she went to say more, but Theodore rushing up interrupted her.

Simon sighed, "I was about to tell Alvin here that it's a bad idea but...well I should come atleast to make sure you don't get out of hand, Alvin" Simon said, "and...we should fix it so he doesn't pick on Theodore".

"Now hold on boys..." Samantha began, but found they could slip into the crowd quite easily. She sighed, "Maybe this is where Dave get's those headaches...".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I don't get what you are saying." Francois said turning to Taylar and Todd as if silently asking them what was going on. His feeling for London was Genuine. He wasn't on Bert's "Side" He only felt that she was very beautiful.

"I'll get em" Toby said to Samantha running through the crowd of people. "Guys wait up" He called to the 3 chipmunks.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Theodore looked to to Toby "But we've got to warn them about Ian somehow" he told him.

Zara seemed to gasp at what Amber had told her "You take that back this instant" she more or less ordered Amber.
"No, because it's the truth, you just can't handle it is all" replied Amber.
Zara seemed to let off a little growl "Stop it!" she told Amber, her voice now raised.
"Do not talk to her like that" Crystal then told Zara.
"Then you tell your little girlfriend there to shut the hell up, otherwise, I'll do more than just talk like that to her" Zara then told Crystal with a glare.
Crystal stepped forward "Do not ever threaten Amber.....ever" she told Zara as she also poked her chest.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I know but I'm coming with you" Toby said.

"Well as long as you're not here to stop us we need all the help we can get" Alvin said.

"Now, Amber, Zara, Crystal please don't do this" Clay said getting in between the 2 of them to avoid all this fighting.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I knew it, he just can't handle it" Amber told Clay as she folded her arms.
Zara seemed to glare at Amber "Leave him alone"
"What did I just get through telling you? Leave Amber alone" Crystal threatened Zara.
"Then you tell Amber to leave Clay alone" Zara then told Crystal.
"Or what? What will you do?" Crystal asked Zara with a small laugh.
Zara let off another growl and pushed Crystal back.
Crystal fell backwards as she was pushed as Amber growled back at Zara and this time, she pounced onto her.
Zara in turn, threw Amber off herself as she turned to her "Leave Crystal alone" Amber then threatned Zara.
"You first" Zara spoke back with a glare "You leave Clay alone"
"Make me" replied Amber as Zara pushed her back, only to have Amber retaliate by slapping Zara across the face.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Now ,guys this isn't helping anything" Clay said trying his best to seperate them. When he saw Amber slap Zara Clay could just stand there with a look of pure anger on his face. "Zara are you all right" He asked holding Zara in his arms. "Ya know you have changed Amber. Without me you wouldn't have made it through one day of school. I was the one who helped you. Where was Crystal when you needed help disecting a frog? Did Crystal wait outside the nures office just to make sure you were ok? I was your best friend. I came up here to help you realize what Ian was doing before he could hurt you but now I don't give a crap what Ian does to you. You just turned your back on the only friend you have aside from Crystal and once Ian gets tired of you he'll throw you both aside and then you'll have nothing. I can't believe I would ever be friends with you. If I knew you'd become like this I would have never helped you." Clay said still holding Zara in his arms.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amber looked to Crystal then back to Clay, her eyes widening, realizing what she had done as she shook her head and ran off.
"Amber!" Crystal called out to her, only to watch Amber just leave as she turned back to Clay and Zara.
"We were just here to help you, just please, don't make any mistakes, something about Ian I don't trust okay, but if you don't want to listen, fine, whatever" Zara told Crystal as she held Clay back.
Crystal let off a sigh "Look....I'm....sorry...." was all she told them as she turned and walked off sadly and over to Ian "Um, Ian....why didn't you tell me this could happen? Loosing friends like this?" I lost it with Clay and Zara....and I just didn't mean to either....and Amber, she didn't do any better either...."

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh, you didn't need them" Ian said waving off Clay and Zara."With popularity sometimes you have to lose your friends they were just holding you back. By next week you'll have everything you could possibly want" Ian said.