The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5647 · 275376

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" Nice work girls" the birds smiled " , after they had sung a few more songs.. " Lets hope you wouls like to come back for some recording.. what should we call you?'
 As a group? dixie stopped blankly.. Just give us a minute..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Miss Kitty sighed happily as she thought about the previous day.

She had made several friends, and was now potentially a national success as well! She then thought about Dixie's question.

"How about...the Felines?" Miss Kitty suggested, though she doubted they would go with that.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you're the only feline" tigress pointed out ' andd I'm not in any condition to do tons of singing" she said motioning to her belly "you girls are going to have to think of a nane for you, how about D and K?' The first letter in both your names..
) D and K? ehj, doesn't reallty have a hook to it" dixie replied as her ring glowed " Dixie your match starts to 20 minutes" stripetail's voice came through the ring. " get back here.. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Droppy nods, "But which Nevada.  There may be quite a few versions, and that is just the animated, toon, and other versions." Droopy said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
good question i'd go with toon vegas myself, at least that one has been doing well, the human vegas has not...' the store owner replied...
good luck to you...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks.  I guess the next thing is to find some maps from here to there." Droopy said, taking a few notes then starting to walk out of the store.  He was thinking to himself if he knew of any stores that sold maps in the area.  Or he'd have to go to a place with internet and look up maps there perhaps.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'll see if i have some. go into the section that says ' travel
-  tiger-the-wol;f was sniffing at a hot dog holly had bought ' those are only 10 cents, e must be in a different time' she said.
- so many different creatures though some lklook familiar..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks, I am not sure there is much call for those.  I may need to ask someone if they have any knowledge of such things.  " Droopy said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"ooh, hot dogs," Tiger the feline smiled, he did make occasional exceptions to his vegetarianism.

"Could I get one with sauerkraut?" he asked the vendor.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure thing' the vendor replied as he piled on the relish. anything else you want on it? he asked Tiger. " Mustard, perhaps?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Nah, but ketchup would be fine," Tiger replied to the vendor, looking hungry.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gary went into the hallway.  After making sure no one was around he switched to his Coyote form, which was in the stop motion style and type of animation.  He was thinking if whatshername had any spies around they't not recognize his current form.  

He had on bracelets with lots of buttons and a vest with a few handy pockets.

He exited the hotel and decided to do some walking around to see what the city was like.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby looked at his ring, it was nearly three, Dixies match was going to start in less than ten minutes.
_
 Tigress hurried after Kitty and Dixie, they had hurried out of the radio station after Stripetail had contacted her. " lets hope we can get to the courts in time.."Dixie said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy went where he could get a bit of a snack while looking over his notes to see if he could find find any patterns in the person he was after and where he'd get a map or if he knew of anyone who knew a lot of the many toon worlds of various types that existed.  

-----

After walking around for a bit Gary wound up in the same place where Droopy was, looking for a drink after walking around.  He wasn't sure which place to pick but seeing Droopy he thought why not pick that one, though in his current form Droopy would not recognize him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail looked up as Dixie staggered ion to the Court. ' Just in the nick of time too. You'll play her" he motioned to Belladonna who was filing in for the Rottens.
- Hello Dixie said putting her paw out to Belladonna. " i'm Dixie, Hope to have a nice game.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"same to you," Belladonna smirked, "Though I know I'll win."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy finishes his drink as he takes notes on the notes he had taken before.  Once done he pays and gets up to head to where the Olympics will be held to see if he had any matches today.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'll have to see about that" dixie replied as she retreated to her side of the court. A win for Dixie would leave her one win from going unbeaten in her group, and guaranteeing her a spot in the final.  To do that though she had to beat this whippet, who had an air of menace about her..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You're going down!" Belladonna taunted, stepping onto the court.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Belladonna would serve first, and Dixie got into position to recieve her serve, Dixie noticed the ball began to glow as the whippet held it in her paws. " Lets hope I can get off to a fast start...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: