The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5647 · 275384

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Tiger!" Miss kitty smiled, "Did you hear me on the radio?!"

"I did dear," Tiger nodded, "Your signing was purrfect. I just wish there was something I could do for you."

"Don't worry about it," Kitty replied. "Just knowing you enjoyed it is enough."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie returned the serve, Belladonna had put spin on it and had ignited she hit down the line, but it curved out, giving belladonna the point.
 Tigeress grinned as she took a seat next to her mate ' We went shopping today " she said producing a bag of candy " hope you like it.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's Love 15, my favor,' Belladonna chuckled confidently.

She prepped her racket for the next serve.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Honest John and Gideon had moved courtside to call the Action " miss Bellad-bella- belladonna, am I saying that right? Goideon go check on that.. and see what Bekllladonna means I think its a plant..."john shrugged as he watched the play...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Belladonna served again.

"HEAD'S UP!!" she called, suing all her might to swing her racket.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the serve blew past Dixie who coudn't even get a racket on it it was now 30-0. the game quickly fell to Belladonna, and it was now Dixies turn to serve
_ where you singing on the radio " Holly asked Tigress ' Yeah I was doing a duet with Dixie and Miss kitty, the girls are a lot better than me; Tigress admitted " ou guys sounded really good" Hare said..
 You actualy sounded good" Tiger said a rare compliment " Did your "girlfriend" get you anything?
- besides candy..?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This won't change anything," Belladonna said, preparing to return the ball.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie served and pounded the ball just inside the srvice box for an ace.  Nice way to start ou she smiled moving over to serve again..
 A ripping serve from Miss.. Mrs .. Mrs Dixie to begin her service" Honest said said " She serves bellasonna hits it deep, she ghits it across court.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy continued on his way to where the matches were to be held to see if there was a lost of contestants and if he or any of his team members were on the list and other information they would have.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well Well Yogi bear said coming up to him. You're playing me Droopy old boy.. I've got to get back on the winning track.. Yogi said with a grin
Dixie won her game to level the set at 1-1 Now it was Belladonnas turn.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy looked over at Yogi, "Better to be playing you then that baron person again." He said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
hes a dastardly jerk, no wquestion..' yogi agreed ' i have to beat you though if i want any chance of making the finals.i already lost to scooby...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good luck.  I'm sure we'll all do well." Droopy said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
daisy came over to them. Mr Yogi will serve first on the far side of the court" Good luck to you gentlemen..
 Yogi went over to his side of the court, and Served his first point..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Here it comes!" Belladonna yelled. The hellhound beamed with pride, even though the game was tied.

Compared ot her cousin, she was far more of a bragger, and it showed. She hit the ball with all her might with her racket.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie coudn't return the serve and belladonna took the point. " shes got a strong serve, i'm having a hard time keeping up with it..' Dixie thought as they moved into position for the next point " Go Dixie! Winnie cheered loudly from the team bench.. and there were varoius cries of encouragement, incl,luding cScooby's usua raspy voice..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Annabelel couldn't believe what she was doing, but she decided to cheer on her cousin. "Kick her butt!" she yelled to Belladonna.

Belladonna was surprised by this yelling, and that stepped her game up even further. "I'd say wacth you back, but it's more like watch your front!" she laughed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Try and get this one back Droopy old boy" Yogi said as he served.. right into the net. Yogi got his second serve over..barely..it pbounced up high and would be an easy return for droopy.
Dixie tried her best but belladonna won her serve game again..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy did his best to run forward and hit the ball back to Yogi's side of the tennis court to an area where he wasn't.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yogi whiffed on the ball giving Yogi the point. He then double-fauilted twice giving Droopy three break points "  Come on Yogi! BobO called out " You can do better than this Cindy said as  Yogi faulted again. Yogi managed to get his second serve in, barely..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: