The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5642 · 272588

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Well hello, I'm Rouge."
"Shade."
"Knuckles the name."
"Amy Rose! What's yours?"
"..."Hmph.... call me Shadow..."
Everyone introduced themselves formally. Except the only males mobians, who rather tear up their colths than wear it. Since both of them weren't comfortable wearing any types of clothes.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Cm, they have to wear the uniforms)
 Hi I'm Cindy Bear" Cindy said Nice to have you on the team
 "I'm Bobo " Bear said to them with a smile
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(I know that's their outfits but most of the male characters don't really wear oufits.)
"Aww... you look so adorable!" Amy said refering to Bobo, "Now only me and Sonic's kids would as cute as you!" As Amy yet again fell into her own 'little world'.
"Forgive us she is maddly in love with her azure hedgehog..." Shade replied while looking at the two bears.
"Heh. Just a warning don't question her so-called 'relationship'." Shadow calmly said, as his arms were placed across his chest.
"Yeah... I'm going to have to agree with Shadow, Amy may seem sweet..." Knuckles had a look of fear plastered on his face, as his face turned slightly pale. "But if you question her and Sonic...." He tried to hold back is fear at his horrible memory...

(Flashback)
"KNUCKLES COME BACK HERE!" Amy shouted whilst swinging her 'Piko Piko Hammer' smashing everything that covered her path. Turning it to broken pieces of debris or destroying it into complete oblivion. "I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME AND SONIKU! I'M GONNA DESTROY THE THING THAT MAKES YOU A MAN!" Amy screamed in complete anger.

She was gaining on him. But luckily the echidna was almost home free until he found out he took the wrong turn and found himself in a dead end....
Dang it.
"Ha! GOT YOU NOW!" she yelled with an insane look plastered on her face....
(Flashback ends)

Funny how the same echidna guarded the Master Emerald who never backed down from a fight. Was rolling on the pavement as one big mess, whimpering as tears streamed down his face. He sucked his thumb, like a baby would after his first day in the world, all while being comforted by Shade.

Now the main question was... what did the innocent 12 year old like Amy do, to make the guardian a be one bedraggled mess?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(they have to, its a rule. they can take them off after the events are over for the day, but while they are on they have to wear them.. )
 I Can tell. there is such a thing as Personal space Amy.. sonic needs his.."Cindy said , inviting them to sit on the bench..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"What are you trying to imply..?" Amy's eyes turned into narrow slits, as she looked  at Cindy. But quickly dissmissed it, and decided to save her anger for Dulcy ,and went to sit with her.
While Knuckles said one phrase clear enough for the female beige echidna to hear...
"Mommy, where do babies come from?" Knuckles mumbled due to his state he was in. He was now mumbling phrases from his childhood. That's when Shade knew what happen.... All she thought was
'What kind of sick torture did she do to you..?'
(Meanwhile)

"Shadow...?" Rouge gently said to him.
"What do you need batgirl?" Batgirl.
"Funny how you used that nickname right now."
"Hmph." was the ebony hedgehog's answer. And turned back to the horizon, the sun was staring to dissapper, but not without leaving one last glimpse of it... It was quite a sight, the sky had started to lose it's  vivid oranges and pinks. And the clouds losing it's beautiful colour, but was glamourious in it's own way.
"You miss her don't you?" The white bat asked with a hint of concern.
"....Me and Maria always wondered what sun would look on earth.... if only she was still alive." Shadow replied quietly as he remembered the young caring human girl, whom he was so fond of.
"Shadow..."
"Forget about it..." He said obviously knowing what she was going to say next. And walked in long strides silently.

A/N:
 :idea
Ummm... the scene sorta looks a bit romantic almost... ._.
Uh... yeah. I might consider doing a fanfic now. xD Though I wonder do you think I have the skills yet?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(give it a shot, Andits midmorning, not sunset..)
 Relax.. Yogi said.. Us guys need time to ourselves you know' Yogi said, and ranger Smith got up to shakehands..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby waved at the newcomers "rice ro reat rou he said to Shadow Rouge and Knuckles..
 garfield came up Arlene eating a slice of pizza " say Arlene you've been missing mascot training sssions" he said " I joined the Scoobies Garfield.. and I'd like to have a dance with you Arlene said to him
_ sorry Arlene one I'm nin no shape to compete, and second I don't like dancing..' Arlene friwned.. " i'm going to make you dance with me..' sorry Arlene Garfield said wolfing down his pizza.."Not gionna happen..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kitty was helping Dixie get her gear ready for her last match

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks for the help kitty' Dixie smiled at her, as she waited for glacia to Show up..' what is taking that dragon? i don't want to win by forfeit" she said looking up at the cock.. it was 5 minutes to 11, her match was going to start in 5 minutes..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Knuckles was now starting to slowly regain his normal self. And noticed that Shade was comforting him, like his mother would have.....
Wait...what?
That's when Knuckles remembered.
Mom, Amy and something about children, that entire event came rushing back. And everyone saw it. Including Shade....
Oh snap...
"Oh god.. if this gets out I'll never be taken seriously ever again..." And he started to visualize the future if the event leaked out.

(Vision with Dr. Eggman)
"Can it Dr.Eggman! If you're here for the emerald than forget about!"I snarled at him getting ready for the next fleet of robots.
"What so you can cry about your 'manhood' in which a certain hedgehog destroyed." He said slyly while giving a slight smirk.
"What how did you know-?!"I said turning redder than my fur.
"Let's just say I had a certain scout flim it.." The fat human scoffed and gave out a loud laugh. Even his robotic hencemen did.
"Wait WHAT!11(one)!!!" The echidna shouted well it was more of a scream actually.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!11111!!!"

(Vision: Dating)
*Warning contains some OOC characters)
Knuckles had been getting ready to tell a certain female biege echidna on something he had never felt for anyone before...
He had been preparing for this day all his life.
He had always been tempted to tell her how he felt , but he could never tell her till now. He had gathered all his courage and walked out of the the door. Yes! Now was his time to shine and sweep her of her feet and make her swoon!

He had bought the most expensive clothing and cologne on the market. Why? Because every guy knows that women fell for the rich jerks! Take Rouge for example!( Rouge:  Next time I see Knuckles, remind him to kill him..) He ran towards the park ,but not without picking up a couple of roses at his local floral shop.

He had called Shade to meet him at the park for an important occasion.(Heh. Knuxade xD) He ran faster after knowing that she couldn't resist him. And would instantly fall in love with him! But quickly hid behind a tree and checked if everything was perfect.
Breath, check.
Hair, check.
Tie, check.
Hygien-
Ah. Screw this let's just stop beating around the bush already!

"Shade!" I shouted running up to her.
"Knuckles!" She said surpised that I wore such fancy clothing. Oh did I mention they were exspensive?
"Shade will you go on a date with me!"I said desperatl- wait? Knuckles the echidna does not becaome desperate!
"Knuckles...I don't know what to say...!"She stammered, 'Heh probably because I look so handsome.' "I'm sorry but I can't..."

I felt like my whole heart was crushed and broken into a million pieces.
"But...why?"
"Because of the 'Amy manhood incident'.." She stilled remembered it.
My whole love life shattered, burnt and destroyed into oblivion.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!1111(one)!!!!!!1"
(Vision ends)

And on that instant the Echidna screamed so loudly that people from the Digimon universe even heard....
"Woah! Did you guys hear that?"Tain said looking around wildly while looking for the source of the sound. However everyone looked at him as if he had grown two heads. But only one voice dared break the silence. In which Agumono had asked, but had recently digivolved into Wargreymon. Due since he had been battling for over the years
"What is it Tain?"

"Umm.. nevermind let's go back to what we were doing."As Tain looked at the poor PokÈmon trainer named Ash. With a insane and crazed face spread across his face.
"So you've been the one who thumbed down all of my videos, huh?"

(A/N Umm if you're wondering no I do not hate PokÈmon in fact I love the show!  But you gotta admit who keeps thumbing down all of Tain's Digimon tributes!?)
Edit:So yeah this is an alternative universe 25 years in the future.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(agumon is actually exploring the continent of servor with Tai and his girlfriend Agumina.. and its lord Agumon now, hes a Digimon peer :) )
Hes looks pretty down Yogi' bobo said him glancing over at knuckles..
_ The Yahooey team is getting pretty big Hare aid Mchi looked at him then waved the drink vendor over..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Call them Tain and Agumono. and try to interact with other rpers characters) :)
Dulcy and  Samia headed ovr to the droopy dawgs bench " Hi, we.. um just joined your team.. the girls said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
then you can delete your previous posts since they are ficxed..)
Stripetail Strode to the side of the court as Dixie entered. ' good luck dixie he said to her as she went to the far side of the court..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Rouge's POV)

"Ugh... that hedgehog... what is up with him!?" Once someone tries to help him he just has builts a brick wall around himself.
'It's either that he won't can't accept that Maria, will never be back. No. He may miss Maria, but he said that he had to let go of her. But aslo said he will always have a place for her in his heart...'
I sighed, at times even I feel a tad bit envious....
Wait...?
Envious...?
Envious?
I was envious for Shadow and Maria's relationship..?

'No that can't be-?! Is it that I have feelings...for...him?' Well it wasn't like Shadow was bad looking, in fact he had millions of fangirls! All of them will kill just to get near him. Heck even I thought Shadow was a bit attractive...
'But then again, didn't I love that guillible echidna too...?' I shook my head,

'No. That was a long time ago.' Plus even if I still did, he wouldn't return my feelings. Numerous of times I gave hints to him, but he never noticed them.
'Heh. He'll just think I'm after that Master Emerald.'
Then she came.
Shade. After the battle of the XI she decided to stay with us for the games.

But not only had she stayed, but she even started to win over his heart. Though the beige echidna covered by 'hi-tech gizmos' never noticed, no she was to busy taking care of her mechanical armour.
'No, I don't hate Shade... but she took my chance to win Knuckle's heart too.'
I sighed. My head was in complete turmoil, as battles of mixed emotions raged within my skull. I sighed again I shouldn't be so worried, but I couldn't help but frown a bit...

(Rouge's POV ends)
(A/N)
Is it me or did I just turn into a gushy romantic..... ?
Ugh. -_-
Anyone who watched Twilight warn me when I start turning this into some clichÈ chick flick. I've been reading a bit too many fanfics on my free time...

Poor Rouge.... why did I pick on her to be the prime victim of this post....

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Rottens scowled at the newcomers on the Yahooeys " Drat Muttley said " more goody-goodies to beat in the future events..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
While Rouge was thinking to herself a familiar rose coloured hedehog approached her, ruining the white bat's train of thoughts. And turned around to see her young 'friend' in which Amy referred to the 18 year old GUN agent.
"Rouge..." Amy walked towards, "it looks like we may have some company..." the young hedghog glanced at the opposing team, in which were called the 'Rottens'.

"Hmph, they better be admiring my looks..." She said looking disdainfully at the group.
"Rouge I don't think we should trust them... But I don't think they'll be to hard to fight..."The young girl said, and looked at Rouge.

"I agree that we could easily beat them. Considering we have a red knucklehead. A 4000 year old(1), orange/beige echidna who has the physical properties of a 15 year old. An emo, egoistic ebony hedgehog who can't accept the fact that his best friend died 50 years ago, who's immortal. And a loved crazed 12 year old fangirl who would, do just about anything to molest our azure hedgehog. Yup we can so beat them."

Rouge said playfully but with a slight hint of sarcasm.
"And don't forget we have a GUN agent who is overly obessed with jewels..."
A certain black and red hedgehog said, without a hint of emotion placed across his face. As he walked past them and made a short abrupt pause before continuing his 'speech'.

"In which I doubt could last without a day without stealing at least one...."and with that the male walked without glancing at either at them.
"Oh! How rude! Barging in our conversation!" as Amy fumed.
"......."
"Rouge?! Aren't you angry!?"
But the ivory bat remained silent.
"FINE! IGNORE ME! I'LL GO SOMEWHERE I'M NEEDED!" as if on cue the young fangirl, stormed off somewhere else, leaving the white bat.
"Wow.... after 35 seconds of silence she storms right off..." As a single bead of sweat appeared on the side of her head, as it gently rolled down.

A single thought popped in her mind.

'That girl has some serious mood swings....'

(A/N)
(1)For you guys don't watch or play Sonic get confused. Shade was travelling through different dimensions/worlds, in "Sonic Chronicles:The Dark Brotherhood". There was a slight time warp when she met the Sonic team.

So let's just say while she was travelling through different worlds, it took her 4000 years. To get to them(in the game), while it would only be a couple of months or so for her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Those are the Rottens  they're a nasty sort" Bobo said to them > ' But there are others teams to worry about, such as the Droopy Dawgs and of course Scooby's team. They're nice guys though. Scooby Gave Yogi and I a ride and helped us get the games back together. so our competing with them is nothing personal, we just want to win..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bugs Bunny looked up the rabbit hole and scartched his head.

"Must've taken wrong tuwn at ablaqouerque," he sighed, stepping out of the hole, reaching down and picking up kis carrot and munched it lazily.

Suddenly he noticed some noise.

"Meh, so what's all the commotion? Guess I'll take a look." He sighed, swallowing the rest of his carrot and walked in the direction of the noise.

As he got closer, he saw it was a tennis court. He looked around for someone to talk to. Finally, his eye was pulled over in a direction. He walked over and sighed, "Nyah...so what's up, Doc?"

(Anyone can answer him)

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
As Amy Rose strode off, Rouge turned to Bobo.
"So who exactly are these Droopy Dawgs and Scooby's team?" the jewel thief paused before continuing. "I've heard of them, but never actually got to talk to them yet, nor had time either."

Knuckles had been practicing tennis while everyone else..did stuff...
He was just about to hit the ball with his tennis racket until he heard a rather unfamiliar voice.
"What the-?" He looked towards to find a anthro like rabbit, speaking to him. Looking up at him, he was at least a head taller than him.
"What do you want?" He said rather defensively, even though he didn't have too.
Edit: Um... I mean Bugs is the one taller.... ^^'

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rello Rugs " Scooby said to him. "Ri'm ra rig ran.. he added ' Rhat rare rou roing rere? Rhis ris rhe raffrarmpics..'
 'So you're Bugs Bunny? Garfield gazed lazily at him.. " your old skits are on in the morning when I wake up..
_
They are the other teams " Bobo replied " you'll get to know them as the games go on.. there'll be lots of time to go over and say hi.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: