The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5641 · 267787

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not everyone is good at tennis, and some people have an off day also." Droopy said.

"Or an off week." Wally said.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Knuclehead? Who'd knuckle head? Hod's? Ya mean like love?" Bugs asked Rouge.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just one more point..." Kitty said, anxiously.

The Duke monitored the newcomers from above.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie Blasted a 110 mph serve down the line for the winning point. She Threw up her paws in truimph and headed to the net to shake paw with Glacia " Nice match. now onto the next  event' Dixie smiled as she joined her teammates
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Yes Bunny-boy Shade apparently likes Knuckles who I like to call Knucklehead. In fact I saw her kiss him on the cheek..." Rouge paused to empahasis the sentence. "I also think she made that gullible echidna to blush. Not only that, she blushed while doing it!" The ivory bat finished whilst smiling.

"You know I wonder if Shadow will ever find love..." She paused, "I mean after his small inciddent with Maria..." the female bat said outloud, loud enough just enough for anyone to hear. If they were close enough that is.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ah, I ged it. Ya think so? Hm, learn soimething new everyday, I guess." Bugs finished.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If I wre you, dearie, I keep that kind of talk private " Sunscar said " Of coiurse I'm kinda old-fashioned that way " the elder wolf said as he walked off the tennis court towards the exits..
 Stripetail tallied up the scored. Alright with a 100 point bonus for winning the tennis titles the Scooby Doobies finish the event with 800 points. Next are the Droopy Dawgs with 450 points. then comes the Yogi Yahooeys with 400 points, and in last place the Really Rottens with 350 points. the Next event is a treasure hunt will will start in a couple hours. Meet me at Smiling Sun street at 3 for your  treasure list. Only the five team members in the hunt need show the rest can return to your hotel rooms for a rest and a bit to eat."
 At least we're not in last Huckleberry hound said to the other Yahooeys.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Will do, sir!" Bugs called after the wolf. "Hey," he turned back to Rogue. "What team were you on again?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess the ones going to participate in the treasure hunt had best hurry over to that Smiling Sun street place." Wally said.

"It's not for a while.  Plenty of time to eat and casually make your way over there I'd think." Gary said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ThebYogis list looks like this;
 A Cindy Bear umberella, A Huckleberry Hound Sheriff Badge, A Golden energy Ring, an old Jellystone park costume, a picnic basket, a wanted Sonic and knuckles poster, a red Bobo bow tie, and a red homing shell
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Rottens list was as a follows: a figurine of the dRead baron, a Bluto as Superman cartoon strip.  a Muttley family photo album..a gunbelt from Yosemite Sam, 3 petried souls an empty DIp container, a Poster from Siam, an videos of the only two Rotten wins in the firs Laffalympics (which were held in New York and Turkey an Washington DC and Morooco , respectively)
 These are going to be fun.. Muttley said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I'm on team Yogi Yahooeys, however I wish they could've picked a different colour for their t-shirts..."

"Where is that stubborn blue hedgehog!?" Amy puffed out her cheeks out of annoyance. She saw a shadow of a male hedgehog in the distance, without thinking she wrapped her arms around her captured victim. Planting million of wet kisses on Shadow's face. Getting a grunt of dismay, as he pulled the young hedgehog away from him.

"What the!? Shadow! Oh my god!!! I thought you were Sonic!" Amy apologized to the ebony hedgehog. Her face flustered with raw embarassement. "Sorry but those kisses weren't for you!"

"Er..yeah..." Shadow replied wiping the drool off his face. "Anyway did you seen Rouge?"
"Umm...no. Why?" she asked as curiosity painting her features.
"Well I sorta need to tell her something...."The black hedgehog said, rubbing his head embarrassed as faint pink blush crept across his face. Looking upwards the opposite direction, as a single bead of sweat formed.

"Well..? Are you gonna tell me or not?" Amy asked suspicously, narrowing her emerald eyes. At Shadow's strange behaviour, towards the bat.
"Well I sorta wanted to tell her.." Shadow said choking on the last words. He couldn't tell her that he had been in love with a certain bat for several years now.
"Well...?" The young girl asked with obvious signs of annoyance. "Come on tell me!" she demanded.

"OK FINE! I LOVE HER! ARE YOU HAPPY!?" the rival of Sonic shouted out of sheer frustation, as he waited for the pink hedgehog to lash out at him. For being rude however instead he got a high pitched squeal.
"OMG!?!11(one)! SHADOW YOU'RE IN LOVE!1!!" the young girl shouted in happiness as her eyes shone with joy.

"I can't wait to tell her!" Amy was about to bolt for it, but was stopped by the anti-hero.
"AMY! DON'T YOU DARE TELL ROUGE WHAT I JUST SAID!" The GUN agent looked at Amy with a terrified look as well giving her a death glare. "I-mean I'll tell her myself..." Shadow said trying to cover up his look of sheer desperation.

"Anyway I want you to help me impress her, since you are a girl." The egoastic hedgehog asked with a serious face, looking Amy in the eye to make sure she understood what he meant.

(OOC)
WOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111(one)!!! SHADOUGE! <3
*gets bricked*
^^
Anyway Shadow and Rouge knew eachother way before the RPG happened. Just to clear up some confusion.
 :bang Gah, I'm a noob.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie was greeted and Hugged by Arlene Winnie and Scooby " Alright guys thats enough Dixijie said as Stripetail brought her the thropy and a million dollars
 Nice work Dixie and Scooby you each earned a million dollars " Stripetail said handing them the money " Now onto the next event. you fols will now have a short break.. between the net event, there will be four events in all in toon City..

Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bugs continued to sit down, but started to drift off. Before anyone knew it, he was asleep.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetal then called Belladonna Cindy and Glacia " Since there was a 3 way tie for second. each of you will get runnerup money, 500 thousand each, which will get split among your teammates.
  Yogi will get 300 thousand and Mutley 250 thousand for last place
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"i'm in the money, I'm in the money," Belladonna sang smugly

"The game starts soon," Kitty realized.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Then may I suggest we get going Winnie said to her.. Would you let me to whip ypu up a lunch?" Winnie said I've gotten some of my food supplies sent to the hotel and I can cook you and Tiger a nice meal before we have the treasure hunt.."
 I could go for some chicken strips Tigeress said  coming up to them..
_ Well alright Winnie said.. I'll Put you down Tigeress.. Kitty, Tiger what would you like?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Fish," Tiger replied, licking his lips.

"I'll take a mouseburger," Kitty told Winnie

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mind if we join in? Bobo asked coming up to her? ' Sure, The Yogis and Dawgs are invited too' Winnie smiled
iN that Case I'll have the Chicken Strips Genki said ,Better make that 15 orders ' Tigeress chuckled,
  I'll have the pot pie Bobo said 'I'll have the mozzerella sticks Huckleberry said..
_ I'll have the chicken strips and Samia will have the mozz sticks Dulcy said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll Have the Fish, and Scooby will have the mozzerella sticks.. Dixie said.. as Cindy came by with her share the of the winnings.. "I'll have a pot pie" she said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: