The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5647 · 275210

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess we should head over to where Winnie will be cooking." Wally said.

"yes, if we do not want to be late.  Being late is not very nice." Droopy said.

"Let's get going then.  How should we get there best.  I can fly but how about you 2?" Gary said.

"I'm not very good at flying." Wally said.  "How about you Droopy?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As if to fulfill what stripetail had said, The Great Fondoo appeared near the tennis court alomng with his pet, the Magic rabbit " Aha! I found it at last, now, where are my fellow Rottens? Being in magical prison is no fun.." Foondoo said as he began walking..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you sir," Sagwa smiled at that comment.

"So where are we going next?" Dongwa asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No Need to Hurry " Woody said Flying alongside them. It'll take some time to cook everyones orders" He chuckled. " then after lunch its onto the hunt" he grinned..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, I suppose we could take a break for lunch.. Have you kittens eaten anything?' Stripetail asked.
 _ Winnie flew ahead to the Hotel to start preparing the orders for lunch..
 Well droopy ol boy, Earning 300 grand will help Mr Ranger here get his job back very quickly..
_ We;ll Yogi I actually did get hired to run the park again, but the parks not open to the Public, not yet at least. Not enough money to run the park.. Ranger smith said. ' Well you can have my 500 thousand " Cindy offerred " that 800 in all. ' No Cindy its your money.. "
 Well we're going to earn a lot more when these games are done " Bobo said..
_ I'm just glad I'm getting to play in the next event.. Arlene smiled at Dixie. "Well scooby abnd I need a break after tennis.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No, we're kinda hungry," Dongwa admitted.

"Is there a good fish place around here?" Sheegwa asked hopefully, licking her lips.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well I'm sure there iis, Although i haven't really checked, what with getting everything ready for the events.." struipetail admitted.
_ Dulcy and Samia joined the large group headed for the Flashlight Fountain. " Well these uniforms are pretty nice " she said to Samia " Yeah they are, but a bit tight on me.. " Maybe you should stop having those nate night snacks?' Dullcy teased.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"well, we can just follow you," Sagwa nodded to the squirrel.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe the park can be fully fixed up, or at least a good part of it.  " Wally said.

"And with the money earned here the Ranger may not need a salary.  If he makes enough through these games, and invests wisely he could live on the interest." Gary said.  

"I guess we can all walk over to the hotel then if there is no hurry." Droopy said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That sounds like a plan " stripetail said startiuing to walk down the street' The Great Fondoo cast a spell from his wand ..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The cats followed Stripetail, admiring the sites along the way.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bugs gave up on that carrot as he snapped his gloved finger's in frustration. "Darn!" he grumbled. "Ah well,  I can survive," he sighed. Then he saw some newcomers walk in front of him. "Cute," he chuckled as he walked away.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Gah, I can't keep my word when it comes to RPing. >.<)

"Hey Yogi, do you have anything to recommand on the menu? Usally I would pick chilidogs. But the whole continent doesn't seem to have any." Sonic looked at the brown bear. Since he barely knew anybody else, besides his team mates. Otherwise than that he knew nobody here.
 While Sonic was talking to the well known bear, everbody took their time to socialize with eachother.

"Hey Shadow!" The infamous bat called out to her alley, who was Shadow. Who was talking to Amy...
Weird...
However once Amy departed, Shadow went to turn an looked at Rouge. Who smiled at her, which was weirder... considering that the hedgehog was a bit anti-social amongest his peers.
"Hello Rouge. May I help you?" the black hedgehog asked, in an almost charming voice. Okay now she was getting crept out by her teamate's behaviour.

"Uhh.... who are and what have you done to Shadow..?" the white bat asked, while rising a non-existent eyebrow.
"What's wrong my dear...?" he replied in the same tone, and almost pulled off the act.
"I'm just gonna go now...." her long-time friend had never acted like a gentleman, and it had a great effect on her. Causing Rouge to feel uncomfortable and had decided to leave before things got even more strange.

"UGH! SHADOW! You were supposed to charm her not scare her!" Amy whined towards her ebony companion.
"Well it failed."
"Because you did it wrong!"
"Yeah, I don't get payed much as a actor do I."
"What does that supposed to mean?"
"Screw this, even Sonic knows more about women." Shadow said sarcasticly, Amy completely ignored this though.

"TIME FOR PLAN B!" Amy striked a heroic pose, causing the male hedgehog to writhe in pain in the inside of his mind. As a hint of embarrassment flared across his cheeks.
"Yeah...let's go before my image get's destroyed even more..."
 'Now I know how faker feels.. All this because I fell for Rouge three years ago... '

(Yeah I'll stop now. o3o Btw I won't be adding romantic stuff till the end of the RP, so no gushy stuff untill the games are over! Plus I need to do more character devolopment in order for this to work in the RP anyway. So now I'm just devolping Shadow's character. Also I made him like Rouge before the games started...so yeah... I'll be quiet now.... )

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(You're doing a very good job CM! Keep it up!)
Well Sonic theres a large variety of foods" Chicken wings, pot pies, Mozzerella sticks, pizza, Chicken strips, all sort of goodies" Yogi said his mouth watering.. as he spoke..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
((Crap...  I deeply apologize to everyone.  I've been so caught up in my college reading and my story that I haven't had much time for anything else...))

"Hey, sorry guys." Mario said to Yogi as he stepped into the restaurant with a half-eaten portabello mushroom in his hand.  "Luigi wanted to go to the pizzaria, and there was no stopping him."

"I'm surprised, big brotha." said Luigi as he walked in with a personal-sized pizza in his hands, "They actually made a pizza with anchovies, beans and cheese whiz!"

"That's nasty, Luigi..." Mario replied as he took a bite out of the mushroom.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Why thank you Nick!^-^)

"Hmm... I'll go with a cheeseburger some curly fries. And for the drinks I guess I'll go with pepsi or coke." the blue hero ordered, whilst the colbolt hero took a sideways glance looking at Yogi.
"So what will it be Yogs?" the teenager asked giving the older bear a friendly smile. He didn't have much to do anyway. So he thought talking to his teamate would be a excellent way to socalize and get to know his companion as well.

"Hmm... All these foods all look strange and foreign." Shade spoke to nobody as she looked at the varieties of foods, none of which look edible towards the female echidna. Giving out  a heavy sigh, she walked away. Even when she spent her days learning about this planet. She never bothered researching about the planet's food and what would give her the neccessery nutrition.

Shade activated a strange alien device on her high-tech armour. Looking within it's contents, checking her data banks. In which held no useful information, giving up about using technology to slove her problem. She went to look for Cindy. Even though both of them never interacted much during the events.

The female orange echidna couldn't think of anyone else. Since Rouge went to rob the nearest bank, museum, jewerly store. Shadow and Amy decided to talk about some plan involving Rouge, Sonic was talking to Yogi bear.
Knuckles was no where to be seen.  Either everyone was off somewhere or were talking about personal manners within the area. Shade knew no one else besides them, so Cindy was her only option.

"Cindy, may I ask for your help?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Wow...these all look pretty good," Dongwa commented, the cat seeing multiple places that served fish.

His sisters nodded in agreement.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure Shade what is it? Cindy gave her a warm  smile " thats what teamnmmates are there for after all..
_ Theres grilled fish fish, breaded fish, fish and dumplings.. Fish on a bun.. " sTripetail said. The Dread Barion turned and saw the gret Fondue walking towards him " Excellent  One of the old Riottens has returned..
Well Baron it took some trickery to get free from that prison where was serving a 40 year sentence.. then I heard about the games beinfg restarted, and Well I had a devil of a time finding the place.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(its alright Cyber. post when you have time)
 Where'd you get that pizza ? Yogi asked As Birdo and Toaddetter headed inside..
 Tigeress took a seat next to Arlene  and dixie.. " Of Only I wasn't sick " she muttered I would have loved to participate " she moaned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
"Got it at a pizzeria just a few blocks down the street!" said Luigi as he took a bite out of a piece before spitting it out, "Yyyugh!  I didn't think it would taste THAT bad!"  Mario facepalmed, "I told you it was a bad idea!"