The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5647 · 275276

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You should try Winnies pizzas they're really good " woody said '
 Some thing you just can't control " Arlene replied to her. ' you're leaving sooon right "
 After the events in Toon City are over" Tiger nodded.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hmm...on a bun, that sounds yummy," Sheegwa smiled hungrily.

"We should get lunch ourselves, Tiger," Kitty commented

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bugs looked around one more time for a nearby carrot shack to curb his hunger, and just his luck, a nearby patch was full of them. Crouching down, he plucked one from it's root's, brushed it off, and took a bite. "Mmmm..." he sighed, savoring the sweet taste. "Don't know why I's like carrot's so much, but I wouldn't be suprised if tomorrow, I tuwned orange," he said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well The more the better .. Toadette said taking a seat alongside birdo " We're hee to watch the games if you don't mind " toadette said with a smile..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Well I need help with picking what I shall eat. So may you help me choose which is best for me?" Shade looked at the brown bear, slighty embarassed by her own question. But put it aside, since she knew very little of the planet.

"Hey is that Mario...?" Sonic looked at the red plumber, who was with his brother Luigi.
"Man when was the last time I saw that guy? If I remember right, it was at the Winter Olympic Games or something..." the young hero still staring at his rival in the last games. Pondering why those two joined, instead of saving a certain pink princess.

(Rouge's P.O.V)
"Ok...steady....don't want to set the alarm.." Rouge instructed herself quietly, as she went in for the kill. Or in this case a precious jewel, within the measuem. Surprisingly the place was heavily armed. But she didn't care about those things now, she had something more important.
"Almost..." The white coloured bat snatched her successfully stolen jewel, out of it's exspensive stand.
But she hadn't left quite yet. She wanted to admire her reflection, within the ruby's smooth surface.

"AHHH-uhhH! " A loud scream was heard within the halls, the sound had reached the very room she was in.
"Wha-?!" She spoke out absent-mindly as she quickled glanced behind her back. But her gloved hand slipped, causing the precious gem to fall. And had triggered an alarm as it touched the ground, she panicked.
The she-bat wasn't given enough time to formulate a escape plan, and had soon found herself locked in the room.

'Snap!'

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(cindy isn't brown shes a lighter color)
Then Follow me, I'll pick out a vendor for you " stripetail said.
Ultim,aterly It'll up to you Cindy.. But I'll ask for a menu so you can loook at the choices " cindy replied " So Why are you here at the games?' Cuindy asked her.
 _ Never met them so it could be " Yogi said. ' so how long have you known these dragons?' He mentioned to Dulcy and Samuia who were walking behind them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This place looks good" Sagwa said to Stripetail.

"No cheaters...for now..." The Duke whispered as he flew past the squirrel.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Keep a lookout.. any funny business let me know, this doesn't just apply to the Rottens, any member of any team that gets caught cheating or commiting a crime is fair game " Stripetail said Quickly, before creating two small tables in front of the vebndor ' 4 fish sandwiches please" He said to the small cat  sitting near the cash register " They'be a be a few minutes, condiments and tartar sauce on the side..' The cat yawned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The big owl nodded and flew off.

"Oh, we understand," Dongwa nodded, his sisters sitting down at a table.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Thank you Cindy." Shade thanked the light brown bear, as she went to look with her, and decided answering the question wouldn't do any harm.
"Well I came because Knuckles had convinced me to come along...."

"Ok Shadow, now that we got her locked up in there. You can be her herioc knight in armour, as you save your damsel in distress!" Amy said while in fanasty land...
"Er...yeah. So tell me why we're doing this again?" The black hedgehog asked with half-lidded eyes.
"OH! Just get in there! And don't forget your lines!"The young hedgehog pushed Shadow into the room, and caused enough noise to get the bat to look at Shadow.

"Uh..why are you here..?"
"Don't worry my fair maiden, for your knight is here!" the ebony hedgehog said in a corny herioc voice, looking at the sheet of paper.
This caused the theif to rise her eyebrow in confusion. She would definitely not steal anymore jewels, while Shadow was around.

'Screw this, even faker could do better than this!'"

"Uh... let's just go then..."the male hedgehog said rubbing his head, having signs of embarrassment painting his face.
"Yeah, after this remind me to not steal anymore..." The bat had learned her lesson from stealing. And made a mental note to never go near Shadow again. Plus she would get money from the games anyway, so jewels could be dealt later.
(Nick do think that I should devolope Rouge's character more?)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(yes Character development is good" also have her talk with Dulcy since shjes met Sonic and knows him too)
_ So you came along because your Friends suggested it.. thats  cute.. well Yogi and I were in the original Laffalympics. We did those games fior fun because well times were good, this time though we needed to get paifd to dop the games, we had to support ouselves and our friendsa, luckily Stripetail has loads of cash, I mean 100 thousand for joining, and possibly mult-millions for doing well in the games I'd be really set for life.. if I do well.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Ok, btw what should they talk about?)
"So thats why." She looked at Cindy giving a rare smile to her.
"Well I also joined since I had wanted, to live a life... outside of using advance technology. And I wanted to begin a new one after helping Sonic. Since I was being used by my former leader....Lord Ix...."
Shade writhed in pain at her memories of the evil echidna that had used her people. For his own selfish evil deeds, instead of helping them. But knew that Sonic had defeated him and no longer had to deal with it anymore.
 "And so thats how I decided to stay and join the games."the orange and peach coloured echidna, had a look of saddness plastered on her face. As a small frown had managed to find it's way out, and was now revealed.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A few minutes later, a smell entered Sheegwa's nose.

"Are our fish sandwiches ready?" she smiled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Anthing really, how they came to know Sonic, what Dulcy thinks of him stuff like that)
 Well, whatever bad things happened they are in the past, you can't change the past,no matter how much you'd like to. all you can do is make the best of the present I say " Cindy
 replied
 The 4 fish sandwiches were brought out on paper plats " thats 60 cents please' the cat saifd " they're 5 cents each..."
 Stripetail handed him a dollar coin.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Ok! Btw I posted an image of what Shade looks like in the TWR)
"Yes, I know that saying. However I never knew why he did it..."the female echidna replied, still her voice showed saddness and dissappointment. "All that time, I looked up to him as a great hero. But he had fed lies to everyone, when I learned that.... I had betrayed him..." She looked down at the ground before continuing.
"But when I did I was free from his biding, and for doing so. I was free to listen to my decisions not his. Though I had paid a price for being considered a traitor towards my people. However this changed when I helped save the world."
She sighed not from dissapointment but because her people had accepted her again. A sigh of contentment and happiness.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Try being exiled from the other dragons, losing everyone who you were close too" Dulcy said sadly " even after sonic helped me and the  freedom fighters stop Eggman, I still haven't been fully accepted by the others. my only closefriend has been Samia here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bugs was walking along main street eating his carrot hapily.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Dulcy I have never knew you had such a troubled past. I thought Shadow had a horrible one, you have been through alot too." The young 16 year old, looked at Dulcy showing that she had understood her.
"But I have always wondered why Amy dislikes you, I for one do not." Shade looked at Dulcy with a look of understanding. And gave her a small smile at the dragoness's ability to go through so much.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I Suspect " samia spoke up it is because Dulcy is good friends with Sonic. She even kissed him earlier to get a rise out of amy.. I think Sonic LIKEd getting kissed by you Dulcy" She grinned at her " Ha Ha very funny Samia..Shes a jokester.. but a dear dear friend.." Dulcy gave Samia a playfully pinch on the tail..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"You are lucky to have such a good friend. The closet people who I considered friends when I was in Twilight Cage, had sacrificed themselves for Ix..." Shade stopped herself from thinking of her former leader. And continued talking to the two girls. "So is that why Amy is angered by you. When I first met her she thought, I was going to steal him from her. But I think you and her could be good friends if you put aside your differences, however she may still hold a grudge against you. For kissing Sonic, but she will most likely forgive you later on." the orange echidna looked at both of the dragons.