The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5641 · 267661

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the teams reached their boatds and boarded. the ships were large and sturdy. Dixie climbed aboard as woody and Winnie flew past her. ' this looks like a gorgeous ship' Dixie said as she helped Arlene tiger and kitty climb aboard. ' dee was next . ' this reminds me of a yacht, rin tin tin had..' she said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This is certainly larger then what I expected." Wally said looking over his ship amazed at the size of it.  

"It is certainly large." Droopy said.

--------

Knothead & Splinter flew along behind Woody, looking around at what they could see, and thinking of what they could mess with later if they had a chance to.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oliver still sat by his mother's leg, not used to the new surrondings.

"Cute pipsqueak you have there," Belldonna teased Arlene, making a scary face towards Oliver.

Kitty smirked as Dixie was lost under her control.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
leave him alone '' Arlene retorted as she defended oliver from belladonnas taunts. Dixie moved around like a servant unaware of the subconscious control kitty was exerting over her. but her actuions did not escape stripetail notice. Dixie?' he said coming up to her.. are you alright? he asked ' Fine,Stripetail.I'm heling everyone get onboard.' that's generous of you, but we have ship staff for that. go find your rooms. there are welcome baskets with your names on them next to your rooms.." stripetail said.
 tiger grinned as he saw the large pool, with a water polo set two large basketball hoops, and a hot sauna..
- the hoodedclaw checked into his room on the rottens ship ' not bad, klarge space, fully stocked fridge, and a good view of the water. so wghat if we're like job and in a whales gut? we're living large.." he grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Whatever," Belladonna snickered, flying ahead.

"Thank you mom," Oliver smiled greatfully.

Kitty kept her dark happy grin to herself.

"Here's hoping to catch some cheaters," the Duke said, drinking a goblet of wine.

"Who knew they could film inside a whale," Kovu said back in Pride Rock

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Because of being inside a whale, the ship was slightly tilted at an angle.

"Great," Kitty said somewhat sarcastically as she got into her room.

There was some nice artwork from the last residents, fine paintings and the like.

Belladonna used her hell magic to put lame hand-me-down clothes onto Annabelle.

"This is hideous," the angel hound frowned.

"Really, I think it's an improvement," Belladonna smirked

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's have a look around." Droopy said.  He started walking off to look over the top deck of the ship and what he could find there before he went any farther.  Wally walked along with him.  Gary walked in the opposite direction to explore a bit on his own and meet up with them around half way.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What will we do now mom?" Oliver asked Arlene.

Tiger was looking for the boat's buffet.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we are going to explore the ship' Arlene said as she bgguided her son up the stairs to the upper decks.. Dixie finished bringing abord all of kittys stuff into her room' is there anything else you wanted?' dixie asked as auga and tweety flew by heading towards their room
 cindy was relaxing in her bed in her room on the yogis boat ' man I needed the rest..' she saidf to herself..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Cool," Oliver grinned, looking around the ship.

"Eh, go fetch some food for the Duke of Owls," Kitty ordered Dixie, "He seems like a nice fellow."

Belladonna gave Annabelle the futon yet again

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright ' Dixie said in a voice that was beginning to lose its enslaved tone.  she kbew the Duke liked meat and lots of it..
_ screwy and the other dawgs were setting up shoip on their boat. the rooms were big enough for dulcy and samia, who had the XXXXXL bed, and were flipping though the channels and they gorged on the gift basket.. on the tv included promos for the pridelands, London and sicily..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Knothead looked around at the area around them. "Hey, let's explore, see what this place really looks like & what sorts of fun we can find." Knothead said.  

"I'm up for it." Splinter said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Monstro the whale," Kovu said back at the pride lands, "Didn't he swim by the ocean shoreline a few months ago?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's sneak off this way and explore." Knothead said, going in the direction pointed in with Splinter.  They tried to sneak off without any of the adults noticing to see what sorts of stuff they could find.

-------------------

Droopy, Wally and Gary walked around so they could get a better feel of the layout of the ship they were on, taking note of where this or that item or location was so they would not get lost.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie headed out to get the dukes food. the control over her was quickly dissipating..
- the scoobys ship had a huge buffet full of all sorts of good things to eat..  the cafeteria was filled with the team members pigging out..
_ never heard of him vitani shrugged. I was too busy with the hunts..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey Dixie," Kitty smiled, suddenly walking over, "Why don't you sing for us, you have  a nice singing voice..."

"Glad we can't be digested," Oliver said to Arlene.

"I think I remember," Kiara nodded

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what songs do you want me to sing? Dixie asked her friend. Dixie was unaware kitty had been controlling her..
 woddy and Winnie were eating a dinner of chicjkwen strips and fries ' these are delicious  woody said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Baby Got Back," Kitty smirked.

Oliver and Arlene sat by their other teammates

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
why do you want me to do that song? Dixie asked, purely out of curiousity..
- having fun Scooby asked oliver..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Cause it's fun," Kitty smirked.

"Yes Mr. Doo," Oliver nodded in response