The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5641 · 267658

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you're really too young for romantic stuff anyway' Dulcy said ' you're what 12? 12 is  too young for things like that. we'll see what are the options in terms of films and we'll pick a screen to watch.. what kind of snacks do you want?' dulcy asked as she pulled a menu from a cupholder ' lets see here popcorn, soda, twizzlers, chocolate, gummy bears and kit kat bars. the movies include Dragonflight about two dragonesses who pair up to save their lands from evil.  World Deathrace-- has lots of explosions and swearing, and Under the sea- which is animated. Which one do you want to watch?
- basketball is a game where you shoot a ball through a hoop. water basketball involves swimming and shooting. Samia said , palming the basketball, and shooting, it clanked off the rim and out. ' we'll shoot some baskets fiorst before beginning play. sound like fun..?
_
 good work Major. that will buy us some time  at least,, but until we finish the games gabriel is still a very real threat.. Stripetail replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How deep are we diving?" Oliver asked Arlene as he bumped into Scooby's gut.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy, Wally,  & Gary paid the entry fee, if any, and went to pick out some drinks, each getting a different type.  For snacks Droopy got popcorn as did Wally.  Gary got some other types of snacks, some chocolate, not wanting to eat to much.  Once they had gotten these they went into the movie they had agreed to watch, Dragonflight.

"Sounds like it may have some interesting scenes." Wally said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i dont know dear' Arlene replied as the whale continued diving. ' just head to our rooms and wait for things to wrap up..
-
 stripetail was waiting now in his room, waiting for monstro to finish diving.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The three planes flew lazy circles over where Monstro was supposed to be. Captain Fairchild was being refueled by an aerial tanker above the trio.

"Stripetail, what's your status?" Major Lockie radioed.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we're still diving major. i figure monstro will stop diving in the next 10-15 minutes. in the meantime keep a look out for any places where you can stop and land.. Stripetail replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Roger that. I will be lowering a sonar probe." A torpedo shaped probe dropped from Major Lockie's belly and splashed down. A thick cable connected the probe to him.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just alert me if you notice anything. the first events should start tom, so the teams will have a day to rest and get used to being on a cruise ship..' Stripetail replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just Monstro," Major Lockie replied.

"Nothing on radar either, Major," Lt. Martin replied.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just keep an eye out ' Stripetail said. meanwhile yogi was relaxing at the yahooeys dinner table. helping himself to a picnic basket worth of goodies.. ' good things this place has all you can eat.' he grinned.
-
 sonic was racing around the ship, just to pass the time,..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Roger that Stripetail. Major Lockie out." The AC-130 cut his radio transmission and spoke to the rest of his squadron, "All right team, our mission now is to keep an eye out for threats. Anything suspicious, relay to Stripetail and wait for orders to engage."

"Read you loud and clear, Major," Captain Fairchild replied.

"Acknowledged." Lt. Martin continued sweeping with her radar.

"Roger." Captain Fairchild used his eyes to look over the glassy flats of the ocean.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Once Monstro felt he was far away enough from the danger, the great whale finally surfaced.

"Sorry for the bumpy ride," he apologized to his passengers.

"It's ok," Oliver called, the kitten's eyes still spinning.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The planes flew over to Monstro.

"Monstro! Is everyone okay?" Major Lockie shouted.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we're fine' stripetail radioed as the ships appeared in monstros mouth. ' nice work on protecting our flank.. ' we'll be starting the first event tomorrow..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you," Major Lockie said. "Are there any events we can participate in."

"Well, at least Gabriel's out of the picture for now," Captain Fairchild said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well there are certain events  will requires planes, such as cleanjng monstros teeth' Stripetail said.' when, incidently, was the last time you got your teeth cleaned Monstro?' he asked the large whale..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Years," the whale replied with a hearty chuckle

"Ugh," Sagwa gagged, "No offense Mr. Monstro."

"None taken," Monstro replied.

"I'm glad we're not competitors," Dongwa added

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The movie finished and the 3 of them left to go to the game/leasure type area to sit and decide what to do next.  After a bit Wally got up to go over to play a video game console.  Gary did the same soon afterwards.  Droopy continued to sit and rest where he had been.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"My 30 mm cannon is not a dental instrument," Captain Fairchild replied.

"What am I supposed to do, fly supersonic in his mouth and hope my sonic boom breaks off plaque?" Lt. Martin snapped.

Major Lockie pondered as he flew in a circle. "If we load our weapons with modified ammunition containing toothpaste, me may be able to help."

Captain Fairchild made a disgusted face. "Last time I had an 'exotic' round loaded, my ground crew was cleaning glitter out of my cannon and ammunition bay for weeks!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
magical pellets ' stripetail replied, is what you will be using. same the planes that participated in the race over the great wall, iwill do so here. remember which team you had with you and go to them. monstro, how many teeth do you have, roughly? he asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: