The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5647 · 275170

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yummy," Oliver smiled, beginning to dig in.

Elsewhere, Miss Kitty gave Tiger a kiss. "For being a great husband," she smiled sincerely.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank you' Tiger blushed ' so have you and dixie settled on a name for your singing group yet? i'm really looking forward to it. say, i've got a name for you girls- bells and whistles, because dear, you sure ring my bell' tiger purred. ' you like it?' he asked with a smile.
_
 meanwhile vitani was flipping through the latest 'royalty review' which inc,lluded rundowns on neighboring prides.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Any updates dear?" Scar asked her daughter.

"I'm happy to be with you," Oliver purred to Arlene, having been mailed to her only a few days ago.

"Actually," Kitty giggled, patting her stomach, "I was thinking of having a name indicative of our size..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'so big and bigger, bump and bust' tiger smirked 'i'm sue that whatevver name you pick, you'll make it famous. you girls make a great team, and i'm proud of you kitty. so very very proud.
-
 dixie knocked on the door to tiger and kittys room. she had brought them a fresh batch of mouse burgers ad mouse pies. ' hey guys' i brought you guys a light snack' she smiled as tiger opened the door.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oliver told his mom about two dobermans who tormented him at his old home in New York City, named Roscoe and Desoto.

"They were so mean," the kitten shivered.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door to Arlene and Oliver's room./ It belonged to two....visitors.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
come on, hand over the kid' Roscoe said "we know hes in there. ' yeah let him out and we wont have to break in the door Desoto said as he banged on the door 'arlene shivered, as scooby went to the door.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't let them in mom," Oliver shivered, clinging to his pillow.

"Ah, come in," Scooby smiled, opening the door for Roscoe and Desoto

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
arlene quickly shut the door on the dobermans paws, causing them to retact them wit yelps of pain. ' do NOT let them in" she said sternly to scooby. oliver is terrified f them, and i think he has good reason.
- roscoe turned to desoto "come on, we'll get the kid eventually, lets go get some grub, ad wait for another chance.' he said gingerly moving down the hallway as his paw strung from being jammed in the door.
Tiger let dixie into thier room. ' gee thanks dixie, 3 huge mouse pies and lots of mouse burgers. i tell you kittys got me hooked  on these' he smiled. ' and I dont even eat mice normally'
-  tom and jerry were staying in thie mascots suite, both had been doing a route where jerry yanked the mousehole away from tom, sending him smashing into the wall. tom was nursing a sore face from that.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Duke, seeing the commotion, used his magic to toss the dobermans out of Monstro.

"They should be gone for a while," he called to Arlene.

"Thank you mom," Oliver shivered, clinging to her again.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just came down to wish you two good night' Dixie smiled at Tiger and Kitty' hopefully we'll win the contest tonmorrow, and get off to a good start.
 samia and dulcy had squeezed in together in thier room on the ship, and the girls were watching a game of tennis on tv. ' why are we watching tennis? Samia asked ' Because I'm bored and theres really nothing else on.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"We're having salt cleaned off us right now," Captain Fairchild radioed.

Without warning, one of the deckhands squirted him in eye with a hose.

"Hey!" Even though the bulletproof glass protected his actual eyes from the water, he still didn't like it.

"Stripetail, Gabriel is long gone. A drone I launched is currently scanning the battle site. I'll patch the feed to you," Major Lockie said as a technician cleaned out his cannons.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
better make sure she didnt slip away, that woman has a talent for doing that' Stripetail replied. " in the meantime, keep a sharp lookout for anything that might be trouble.
-
 monstro at this point was headed towards indonesia.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Now you're seeing my side," Kitty grinned, giving Dixie more mouseburgers.

Kitty of course ordered some for herself.

The Duke showed Arlene a magical barrier she could use to protect Oliver

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy decided to head down to the game room area to play some pool.  He couldn't sleep right away so decided to play a bit of pool for a while.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats nice of you" dixie smiled, as she are the burger. its delicious.'' she said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu's turn with the remote soon came.

"All right," the co-king of the Pride Lands grinned, turning to his favorite shows.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yu think we could try and get the games here?' Vitani asked as they watched some of Kovu's shows, which included the Darkmanes, which is what they were watching now.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Probably, we have the power and influence,"Kovu smiled, as he felt Kiara nuzzle him.

"It would be splendid," Scar nodded.

"I;m glad the dobermans are gone," Oliver told Arlene

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not to mention lucrative ' Kopa replied ' we'll have to get in touch with the guy running it, see if hes interested."
-
Why are they pestering you? arlene asked Oliver.
_ yogi and bobo were watching the local news, which switched as they moved towards land.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They're just bullies," Oliver replied.

"I can give you a magic barrier," the Duke offered Oliver