The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5647 · 275444

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy, Wally, & Gary stopped once they heard the contest was over.  

"That was tiring, boy am I glad that is over." Wally said, sitting down and resting.  The other 2 joined him.  "I think I'll rest here a bit before I go back to the ship." he said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kitty looked around at her fellow competitors.

"Who could I use..." she thought to herself.

Meanwhile, the Miao siblings were being given the next lesson

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy, Wally & Gary got up from where they had been sitting and briefly resting.  They made their way to their ship.  

"Think I'll take a nap." Wally said, walking off to his bed.  

"I'll just take a nap here in this recliner type chair on the deck." Gary said going over to sit down in a recliner deck chair.  Droopy walked over to sit in a chair next to him.  

"I think I will also." Droopy said.  Both lay back in the chair and closed their eyes to rest.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the yahooeys were excited after thier win. We're 300 points out of second Yogui said.' But were over 2000 points behind the scoobies' Cindy said.' Thats not something that can be made up in one event.' no but if we keep winning, we'll close the gap.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wally got up, the first one up.   He made his way to the entertainment area and went over to the video games and started to play Super Mario Brothers 3 since of the ones he glance at that one was the one that caught his eye first.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The living planes were back on the aircraft carriers. Their toothpaste and cleaning weaponry were replaced with real ones and they were being scrubbed down.

"What now?" Captain Fairchild asked as his autocannon was loaded.

"Patrol outside Monstro for Gabriel." Major Lockie carefully rotated his prop so the deckhands could clean the grime off of them.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail had the three miao kids take a seat ' today will be your next lesson, creating magic from your natural strength. the stronger you are, the more magic you can use. now this is not just physical strength, but intellect as well.' he gestured and created three small pots ' now. ' create something out of the magical clay in thee pots' he said with a smile.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wildcat went over to the teams.

"Any of you want a feast?" the chef asked

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure' Scooby sa id'Bring us some fish.
-
 Bring us your best steak' the Dread Baron said.
- make ours like a picnic' Bobo Chimed in for the Yogis
- a big dinner spread would be great ' Dulcy said.
- just send the bill to the wizard ' the hooded claw said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, Kovu got the remote again.

"I'll put the games on the picture-in-picture," he said

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy nodded, "A big dinner spread does sound good indeed." Droopy said liking the idea.  "If there is enough for everyone." He said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie Went up to Kitty' I think its time we did another show. this time i'll wear the lioness costume, and we'll sing sea-themed songs. Got any of those you like to sing?' She asked her friend. "I'll let you pick out the songs, how does that sound?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Purr fect," Kitty nodded.

"What can we do now mom?" Oliver asked Arlene.

The Duke was sleeping between games.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets go get something to eat honey' Arlene said as she lead oliver down the hallway of the ship..
-
dixie headed to her room to get the costumes kitty had given her.' the lioness costume was hanging upin her closet and she put it on, staring at herself in the mirror.
-
 woody and winnie relax in thier room, while tweety and auga played cards in thier room.
 the hooded claw was calculating hoe to sabatoge the next event for the rottens, so they could win.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Splinter and knothole ran to where the tv is.  Splinter grabbing the remote control.   "I wonder how many channels this thing can get." She said as she turned on the tv.

"Let's find out." He said as he found a place to sit down.  Splinter started going through the channels, staying on each one for only a few seconds before going onto the next one.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Say Kopa," Kovu said back in the pride lands, "I know where you can get some dark fur dye like you've been asking for," he said honestly, knowing Kopa wanted to try something new.

"You should've tried harder," Belladonna smirked to Annabelle.

"Shut it," the angel hound replied

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nice try bro' kopa said turning off the the tv. ' why dont we host some of those games we see on tv?' he said 'it would certainly raise our profile'. why don't we have rafiki or nuteri go to this wizard guy and see if he's willing to come here?"
-
theres 375 ' winie said as she relaxed. '; te sports is on 124. woody had it koon that channel for four hours last night..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We could also merchandise," Kiara grinned, revealing she had already designed several shirts with images of herself, her friends, and family.

"Good job on the designs," Scar complimented

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Wow 375.  That will keep us busy all day." Knothead said, forgetting that they may get bored at some point of tv, or maybe they would not.  

"It'll take us a while just going through all those channels." Splinter said, thinking having so many channels sounded like a great thing.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What's our next lesson?" Sagwa and Dongwa asked Stripetail hopefully.

"I'd say it's a definite improvement," Kitty teased Dixie.

"We could come up with some "fun" games for them to do," Vitani smirked to her family and friends in a somewhat wicked tone.

"Like what?" Kovu asked.

The Duke used his magic to prevent himself from getting covered in whale saliva. "This is no place for the Duke," he told himself.

Oliver sat on Arlene's back along the way.'

"We need a win, cousin," Annnabelle told Belladonna