The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5641 · 268145

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thanks to kittys efforts the doos climbed into the lead; the scoreS wre doo 125, rotten 106, yahooeys 102 and dawgs 95. the teams battled baxck and forth, each team taking the lead at different intervals.
_ we'll go get you something stripetail said kindly to her.' anything you want in particular?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Fish, and some dumplings," Sheegwa smiled, licking her lips.

"The cat's in the bag on this one," Kitty smirked, getting her team's lead to be even bigger.

"I hate non-hell puns," Belladonna stated, annoyed.

"Where are we going once we're out of here?" Oliver asked Arlene.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we're going to be stopping in Indonesia for a break inbetween the last two events within monstro' stripetail said ' there will be plenty to eat there' he added.
- the doos had fed  monstro 217 pieces of fish, the yahooeys 189, the rottens 170 and the dawgs 147.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"All right!" Kitty grinned, as the timer for the match ran out. Her team had won almost entirely because of her, and she couldn't be happier.

"Watching that event made me hungry," kovu commented, his belly rumbling. "Could you two go hunt something for me?" he asked Kiara and Vitani

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The scoobys had fed monstro 1023 fish, the yahooes 900  dawgs 897, and the rottens 896. ' way to go kitty' dixie said ' as a reward i'll get you anything you want.. anything just name it.' stripetail brought firward a million bucks for the scoob team. the yahoeeys gotrt 750000, the dawgs 500000 and the rottens 250000.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"All the fancy dresses you can find in the color purple," Kitty replied to Dixie, "It's the only color I really like. Also, get me plenty of mouse burgers."

"Coming right up," Kiara said, as she and the lionesses went to hunt

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dixie created a steaming plate of mouseburgers, mouse pot pie and steam mousekabobs. she then took kitty shopping so  kitty could piock opuyt all her favorite shades of purple.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm more of a fan of dark purple," Kitty told Dixie at the store.

"See anything big enough to satisfy Kovu's appetite?" Kiara asked Vitani

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
theres a large gazelle he loves gazelle.' vitani said pointing it out.
- dixie found a beautiful royal purple dress that cost 5000 dollars and showed it to kitty.' hows this one she asked.' theres deep purple dark purple, and pumpernickel as well..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's nice to have some ladies catch food for you, eh?" Kovu smiled to Kopa as the he, Kopa, Nuka, and even Scar relaxed on the couch.

"LEt's take it down," Kiara grinned.

"I'll take them all," Kitty grinned, sneaking in a quick kiss to Dixie

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dixie threw her arms around kitty as she was kissed and for the next 5 minutes the girls french kissed, with kitty pinning dixie against the wall in the middle of it. dixie finally broke the kiss and smiled at kitty.' that was a heck of a kiss kitty, thank you' she said as she gathered up the dress..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You're welcome," Kitty chuckled with a smirk.

"Damn it," Belladonna frowned, gritting her teeth, "i can't lose!"

"Can i get out of this contract?" Belladonna asked.

"No!" the hellhound replied...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' so, can we be girlfriends?' dixie asked.'because i really like you kitty, i mean really like you.you can flat out sing, we share a lot of same interests, like shopping for stuff, weboth have boys who love stuffing themselves and running away from trouble, and both know ways to get men to do whatever we want.so what do you say?"
- the dead batron sighed as he tallied up the numbers ' we finished last by a single fish. Bluto how could you let so much slip out of your hands?
I ant a fisherman Baron, bluto replied huffily i hire other people to do it for me..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Meh, sure," Kitty replied with a simple shrug, giving Dixie a quick kiss.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dixie kissed kitty passionately in response, feeling the cats tongue in her mouth. after another 5 minutes she pulled away ' so lets go get you as many of those dreses as you want ' she said with a smile..as she piced up the dressed and carried them to the checkout..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, could you carry all of those for me, that's be great," Kitty smirked.

"Where can we go now?" Oliver asked Arlene as they explored the lands

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
certainly' Dixie as she carried the 14 dresses (totals 65000 dollars) that she had just bought kitty, and carried them as they headed out of the show. dixie had bought a pair of gold necklaces for the two of them as well, the kind where  you could put pictures inside.' heres a necklace for you as well kitty' she said handing one to her. one compartment is for tiger and scooby the other for me and you.  scooby and you will go in my locket and tiger and i will go in yours ' she explained.
- wherever we want' Arlene said in reply ' Anywhere you wanna go in particular?' she asked him with a smile,.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Someplace with something to eat," Oliver smiled.

Meanwhile, Tiger and Scooby approached their mates. "Hey girls," Tiger grinned,, giving Kitty a kiss.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we've decided to take you girls on a trip to java' scooby said waving 4 tickets ' theres plenty of food, sightseeing, and  fun stuff to do' he added ' stripetail says we have 3 days before monstro is finished eating and the games resume. so lets go have fun."   scooby motioned them to a 4 person kie, where each person had there own set of pedals ' something fun to get the legs working..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You'll want us to do most of the peddling, right?" Kitty smirked, seeing as how the guys just had got done with a meal.