The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5647 · 275433

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the ball sailed out and dread baron grinned. he started reeling off games andafter a half hour had taken a 2-1 lead in the set.. ' one more game and i take the set. lets use a special ball' he smirked digging into his pocket an pulling out a ball. it looked normal if slightly faded in color ' in fact it contained a snmall amount of poweder which would kick up in the openents eyes and make it harder to see
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy took a moment to relax holding the ball in one hand and the racket in the other.  Then he served the ball to the Baron's side of the court.

----------------------

"There is just one vegetarian vampire I heard of.  Never meet him.  In the time lord files they do mention a Count Duckula who's a vegetarian since the resurrection ritual spell one of his servants used ketchup in stead of blood." Jason said to Brooklyn's daughter, answering a question she had asked.  "I just know since I looked that up since I had wondered that also at one point."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the match was being shpown on a large screen at the stadium. Droopy was now leading 4-3, and the crowd was buzzing with a mixture of sound. Samia and Dulcy were both munching from a large box of popcorn, periodically looking at the screebn, and other times looking around them at the crowd.
_ Yogi took the lead in his match with scooby taking a 4-1 lead.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The draconic duo had returned to the stadium. Incendia looked up at the screen with awe. 'It's so biiiiig,' he said, mouth wide open. 'I want a big TV too.'

Glacia shook her head. 'No, you can't-' then an idea came to her. 'Hmm, actually... if we were to win the jackpot, we'd be able to buy anything!'

'Oooh yes. Like, five biiiig TV's?'

'No.'

'Can we get a car?'

'I... er... guess so.'

'With Machine guns on the roof?'

'No, now have some popcorn.' Glacia shoved a cup of popcorn into her brothers hands. 'I need to go lie down before my next match, so behave.'

Incendia saluted. 'Yes captain!'

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie sat over at the tennis court, as the match progressed, the sky overhead grew cloudy, and the clouds turned dark and ominous..
- looks like its going to rain' he commented to Dee who was sitting next to her. " if thats the case and it starts pouring we'll have to go back to the hotel.."Dee replied.
- Stripetail kept a close eye on the lines  Scooby was now on serve  and the upper part of his jersey was sodden with sweat ' Ri read ro rose rome reight" he said as Yogi hit a return short down the line for a winner..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Glacia lay on a couch turned makeshift bed in a small empty lounge room. The echo of distant thunder lightly shook the room. The small blue dragon opened her eyes, staring at the plain, slightly cracked roof. 'Mmm, I love bad weather,' she said to herself, stretching on the couch. Back on the Borderland, the weather was quite unpredictable, and Glacia had grown used to this, to the point where she found clear sunny days to be uncomfortable.

Incendia meanwhile was staring at the dark clouds. 'Oooh, ominous,' he said, rubbing his hands together. 'When the clouds begin to gather, something awesome is going to happen.' At least, that's what he thought in his own, very strange, mind.

He then noticed that he had eaten all his popcorn. 'Egad! My delicious savory things are all gone! Dragon needs food badly, I must find the hot dog vendor at once!' Incendia leapt from his seat in the stadium, searching for something to eat. 'As the great Shakespeare once said: Forsooth! where's my hotdog?'

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy continued to do his best in the tennis match with Gary and Wally cheering him on.  

Jason and the others that came with him continued to watch the matches while eating a little till their food and drink were finished.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the dread Baron cursed as the ball was retured tro him and he mishit it/ Droopy gained the first set. on the other Court, Yogi took the first set6-54, and was leading 2-0 in the second set. Scooby took a deep breath as he began to srve the ball " Ti reallt reed ro riin rhis..' he thought to himself
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The hotdog attendant daydreamed. He dreamed of a life where he didn't sell hotdogs. It was most depressing and such, but luckily he was snapped out of his trance by the onset of the orange menacing dragon that was Incendia.

'Hot dog!' The orange dragon cried.

'Oh no, not again,' the attendant sighed.

A few minutes later, and with many a hot dog savory thing in hand, the playful Incendia made his way back up the stadium seating. Unfortunately, he had forgotten where he was supposed to sit. 'Forsooth!' He said to himself, still quoting shakespeare (Who was now rolling in a grave in Mexico or somewhere like that). 'My sister will be very unhappy if I was not in my correct seating, perhaps I shall find myself some supervision.'

He found himself alongside Jason and the others in their seats. 'Howdy, I'm a dragon. Would you like a hot dog? It's hot, but I'm not sure about the dog part... yummy though.'

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
could you pass me a hot dog? asked a golden retriever sitting behind Jason
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
'Here you go,' Incendia said, passing the retreiver a delicious hot dog snack. 'Wow, I just realised... you can talk!' he paused for a second, scratching his chin. 'Hey, I can talk too... cooool.'

He turned back to the golden retriever. 'Do you have a name, mister dog? I have a name, I am Incendia... at least, I think I am. No, wait... yes I am. Sorry, get a bit confused someti- ooh a hotdog!'

He began to stuff a delicious hot dog of yumminess +3 into his mouth.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
call me frank' the retriever said, taking the hot dog and taking a bite out of it ' now is it true the games are headed to radiator Springs next?' He asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"hello,"  Jason said to oth of the new arrivals in a friendly voice.  

He nodded at the mention of radiator springs, "Yes, they are headed there." He said.  "One of the hosts will be a famous car, not sure of his name." Jason said.

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Incendia scratched his chin again, a sign of (somewhat) deep thought. 'Um, I'm not really sure. In fact, I'm not sure what a "Radiator Springs" is. Does it have to do with those things inside cars?'

Then a little light bulb lit up in the orange dragons head. 'Hey wait, that's from that movie, the one where the cars talk. That was scary.' Then he paused to let things sink in for a moment, whilst taking another bite out of his hot dog. 'Oooh, I see. I'm in some sort of dimension where things that don't exist... do. Awesome!'

He jumped up and down in his seat with joy. 'Ooh, ooh! let's go to Radiator Springs! I want to be a truck!'

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dragons aren't trucks' Frank replied, as the storms burst upon the  crowds Lightning lit the sky, followed by the boom of thunder..
_ Lighning struck near the tennis courts,m and Stripetail called a halt. " Alright everyonre, lets break until the storm blows over. its 2-1, Ypogi leads 30-40, Yogi on serve, when we resume.."
 Yogi paused then went to the net to shake paws with Scooby. " Lets break for a bit Scoob old boy, perhaps tomorrow we can resume?
- Rure Rogi, rommorow." Scooby said shaking Yogi's paw then turning and heading towards the exit. Around him, the other matches had been halted, Droopy lead in his match 4-1 in the second set.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy looked up as he heard and then saw the lightning.  He then headed for the nearest cover from the rain.

"IT does look like a bad rain." He said as he neared where the rest of his team was.

"It'll eventually pass." Gary said.

------------

"Looks like it's been canceled." Jason said to the others who came with him.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not cancelled ' Stripetail said, but delaayed until tomorrow." I suggest competitors return to their hotelsm, as this storm looks like it will hang around awhile.
- The Dread Baron swore under his breath as he headed towards the Rotten bus " I'm losing to a fraking dog!" he exploded as he entered throwing his racket in disgust..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"WHat do we do now?" Wally asked.  

"Go back to our hotels & rest for one." Gary said.

"That does sound like a good idea."Droopy said, thinking he may have time to do some other things also, perhaps.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" Nice match " Dixiue called out toDroopy as he passed ' Have a good evening She added as she climbed into the Doobies bus, and took a seat, besides Scoobym who was soaking wet.. " RI'm rosing ro Rogi.."
 _ its not the end of the world, there are lots of other events.." Dixie said as the Scooby Bus pulled away...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just then, a puff of smoke appeared before the Rottens' bus.

"I cannot believe this.." a pink dog groaned, looking embarrassed.

"Too bad cousin," a purple dog laughed, "You lost the bet, and now you have to work for me for a few months." It was Annabelle and Belladonna.