The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'm so unsure...

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Quote from: Karmarsi,Oct 30 2010 on  02:32 PM
And my art s not just here, I been on deviantart nearly 3 years and not many seem to look, nor glimpse, at it.
Hey, I've been on dA for almost four years now and you have already more deviations and views than I do. :)
So don't worry about people not looking at your work. ;)

Besides, views are not the most important things of being an artist. The joy drawing art is! :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah you got way more views than I do too and I'm on DA for at least 2 years, probably 2.5... Really you're not doing that bad! :o Don't drag yourself down, girl. Not worth it!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Quote from: Karmarsi,Oct 29 2010 on  07:10 AM
Of course I trust him, he's very trustworthy. He's never lied to me or me anything. I believe I'm naturally jealous since I'm not exactly too nice to look at,so I guess it's pinpointed at my unconfidence due to mom again ( thank you for calling me names all my life >.> )
At the risk of invoking a clichÈ, I'd say that if he really loves you, and if you're as close as you say, then your looks shouldn't matter much to him. And it seems to me that you have plenty of qualities to make you appealing to him: your kindness, your affectionateness, your openmindedness, your honesty, your artistic talent, your creativity, and so on. :yes Still, I know WAY too well how it feels to be insecure; it's not an easy thing to overcome. :neutral

And honestly, your artwork is amazing. Like I said before, I'm not a Sonic fan, so for me to give you feedback on your art would be like a lion asking a shark what kind of antelope it thinks is the tastiest (I can appreciate the medium, but have no experience with the subject on which to form an opinion), but if and when you make some LBT fanart, I can guarantee you a fan and a consistent reviewer. :yes

Speaking of art, I noticed that in your DA journal you expressed disappointment that no one else on DeviantArt made you any birthday artwork. If it would make you feel any better during this difficult (to make an understatement) time you're going through, would you like me to draw you something like a belated star day and/or sympathy card? :)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
Being controlled and hated by the society I can understand your frustration. It hurts when who was meant to be your closest turns their back and decide to accept their own believes that you cannot change and be better.
Never forget this feelings out live them as revenge. Live better and never contact this people again, if those people die, rejoice burn their gravestones they never deserved you and have attempted to ruin you.
Be strong and brainstorm, find opportunities and live better, when you are able to do that than it is time for revenge make sure they know you are living better than them. Make sure you have accomplished more than them. Put them down like they did to you and let them feel the pain.

When they get desperate or sorrowful ask them to beg in the storms make sure they fall sick, get your case to the media and your experiences and your revenge is complete.

Unlatch the gate which has cast you to the underground of your social society and show them your hate, only then can change be inevitable.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Um…No offense, Paradise Bird, but personally I don’t think that most of what you said is very good advice. If you were to find a person who had wronged you in the same position that you had once been in, and made them suffer just so they could know what it was like for you, what would make you any better than them?

You definitely have the right idea that Karmarsi should sever all contact with her mother after she is able to move out, but she should not go to the trouble of ruining her mother’s life just to get back at her. Holding on to the bad emotions that her mother caused her would only prolong the pain. Better to just move ahead with your life; learn from the past, but otherwise put it behind you.

This pertains to your own problems as well, PB: don't obsess over getting back at the people who were cruel to you; just move on with your life and avoid making the same mistakes they did. I wish you the best of luck. :yes

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pangaea is right, on both count. Revenge dioes nothing in the end. Karmarsi, you must make a permanent break with your mother, as soon as possible. It will be a blessing for you if you do so..PB, once you are out of Singapore, things should improve for you. I would suggest coming to America, but i don't know if thats possibkle financially for you.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: