The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I really liked this episode as I do all the episodes. As far as I'm concerned, there will probably never be a point where the series starts to go downhill.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
As someone who is SERIOUSLY into biology, I can say that they did their research.

One issue, the correct term would be "races", "breeds" or "strains" as I assume that all three of the ponies can naturally mate with each other and produce fertile offspring.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Yep. Lauren Faust has stated that they can.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am actually buying Bongo's Explanation a lot more than the writers of the show.

great aunt second cousin twice removed was a pegasus.

Sorry writers, you are NOT convincing me here.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
I swear safari crashed lots of times upon seeing a large picture like that... and also because of the content of the picture... it's....just.............y'know....well....uhhh....

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^^Oh dear!  Do you know how many FlutterMac and TwiMac fans are going to attack this one?

To be honest, I was expecting a "Secret Admirer" Episode of sorts for that one.  Those are always fun for Valentine's Day Episodes. :)

However, I see it working out just about as well as matchmaking did for the Powerpuff Girls.  So I'd say those fans can find their shipping still being safe in the end.

I'll keep an eye on this one.  See ya later! :)

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Bongo: You have made me shed many man-tears...

As for the episode description, not nearly what I thought it was going to be, but seeing that the CMCs are going to get Cheerilee and Big Mac together could only result in what's sure to be hilarity.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bongo,Jan 17 2012 on  10:09 PM
Game time!

Post sad pictures!

Sad pictures you say? Your wish is my command!

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Big Mac and Cheerilee?! That's gonna put a damper on the Fluttermac fans...and I kinda felt in sliding in that direction myself...

Oh, but the Doctor Whooves and Derpy...that is one of the reasons why I don't like Twilight being his companion. That and Twilight already has her story and she has Equestria to keep up with (so long as there are no Daleks, Cyberponies, etc. etc. etc). And Derpy is just a "different direction" in the range of companions, somewhere around the Donna angle (Donnaaaaa <3)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well I've never been one for FlutterMac and the FlutterMac fans can be a little annoying at times.  I think it's a good move on the part of the creators.  I don't think it would be a great idea to pair up any of the mane 6 as that would require significant screen time for their "partner" (which wouldn't be a big deal if it was another one of the mane 6 and might get interesting, but I doubt Hasbro is ready to include a lesbian couple).  Still, I suppose one of the mane 6 could get into a relationship and they can play it as a long-distance sort of thing so the character doesn't have to be in every single subsequent episode.  But nah.  Now that I think about it, Big Mac and Cheerile is about the only reasonable couple I can think of other than Big Mac and random background pony.  At least when it comes to involving on screen characters.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
All pony sites are down today!  They REFUSE to update!  Why?  They are joining the SOPA/PIPA Blackout that's going on today.  Fight the good fight, you dedicated bronies. :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A fanfiction where Scootaloo asks Rainbow Dash to be her mother.  What will she say?

Mothers

Enjoy!