The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah but people in fandoms like to argue a ton and cause pointless drama that doesn't need to be caused. I don't get involved in the stupid drama these fans cause since I don't wanna hear it but I have no choice but to hear it. I just sit and or stand quietly and listen and not say much at all since I don't wanna hear more fans wine like two year old's that don't get what they want. I heard a few rumors as well. And every time a season ends for me I don't wine like a spoiled brat like 95% of the fan base does I just sit and wait quietly until the new season starts. If we don't get a season 5 than that's fine with me. We had 91 great episodes. And we had a great run if it ends after this. No need to cause pointless drama over nothing that's not a huge deal to complain about in the first place. That is why I quit a lot of the pony forums way to much E-Drama over little things about this show and fan base/community. All I want to be is the happy Brony that likes what the company Hasbro made for us. That is all I care about. I love looking at the items like plushies and cards and drawings and so on. Not gonna listen to all this bickering and drama at all.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Some folks get to worked up over a show.  They may need to sit down, take a deep breath and repeat to themselves, "it's a show, I should just relax."

As for season 4 being the end, maybe, but maybe it'll have 5, 7, or more seasons.  I'm enjoying it as long as it lasts, as long as the writing is at least as good as it has been so far.  Some episodes I may not like as much as others, but when you have as many as the show has so far, that makes sense.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Yeah, if the shows next season, it will have been a great run, but I hope for just one more after that, because it would be a dream come true for me if a My Little Pony series ended up with over a hundred episodes.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I hope they learned their lesson from MMDW for S4's superhero episode and don't derail the characters.

Anyways, I wonder if they'll throw in some references to Batman Beyond or maybe Spiderman or Superman.

Finally, will there be more worldbuilding? I want to see Saddle Arabia expanded on.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A few more episodes & seeing more of their world would be great.  And some more history also would be interesting.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah I hope so as well. It would be cool to see more worlds. An no fan learns there lesson at all in my opinion. Season 4 sounds like it's good be fine and really good.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, pretty much. The only thing that looks even remotely questionable is that one thing they're doing with Luna, and I think everyone here gets what I'm saying. But, I will reserve judgment on it until I see how they do it.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
So WeirdRaptor They're gonna change her a bit? Or make her something else?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Or it may be a flashback at Celestia's point of view.  Maybe Twilight enters her memory or something where she's experiencing what was Celestia's point of view.  Based on what Luna said.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Jul 22 2013 on  04:27 AM
Yeah I hope so as well. It would be cool to see more worlds. An no fan learns there lesson at all in my opinion. Season 4 sounds like it's good be fine and really good.
I was referring to the writers who did MMDW.

It was like they barely watched the show.

I mean Dash is kind of glory hound and she has her jerkass moments but in the end, she's a good person. In MMDW, she turned into a full-on egomaniac.

Not to mention, I really can't see the others doing something so mean to their friend.

---------------

Thankfully, it doesn't seem like they're going to rush this season like they did with S3.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
SPOILER ALERT. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANY ABOUT SEASON 4 SPOILER

Nightmare Moon is returning.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah that's cool. And yeah I hear you on that Serris. She is kinda like that but you're right deep down Rainbow Dash is a good soul deep down. She will do anything for her pals. And I'm happy to see they're not rushing this season at all. It sounds like this could be the final season. If it is we had a great run.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Who knows maybe they will leave room for a 5th season of the show. We will have to wait and see what happens after season four ends.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I loved the two images you posted on here. They're very awesome and cool. I love how Rainbow Dash is there for scootaloo when she is crying. It's very awesome and touching.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile

The Hub Network ?@HubTVNetwork 2t

Get some sleep tonight, everypony - we've got BIG #MLPFIM news coming tomorrow morning!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Last I heard it was in december.  Don't recall where I heard that, either the Bronyville podcast or the Brony Show streaming show.