The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just smiled again and nuzzled Trixie again rather loving "Yeah, I'd like that as well" she murmered, still nuzzling Trixie as she spoke before in the end, just leaning against her happily.

Fluttershy again, just smiled away as she waited for the food to arrive, still remaining silent all the while.  As she stayed quiet, she did not even realize that she was concerning others that were present as well.

(ooc: Hey, was just wondering, anyone going to play Pinkie Pie at all? I mean, would be fun/interesting to see her show up as well XD)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled, draping her tail around Dawn like a blanket...

Jin smiled and paid Joe for the food, then went back to looking at Fluttershy worriedly, wondering if something was wrong...

((OOC:  I was, but you can totally take her, MrDrake!))

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just murmered back as she more or less snuggled right up to Trixie, her eyes closing for a moment, yet, gave her another little kiss on the cheek.

Fluttershy, still, was not really paying much attention to what was going on around her, her mind still was elsewhere, just thinking on other things, but what it was she was thinking about, she just wouldn't say, not wanting to worry anyone else at the moment.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled and kissed Dawn's forehead softly.
"Mmmm...maybe we should go find the others..."
She whispered...

Jin gently placed his tail on Fluttershy's, looking over at her with a soft grin...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike picked out some cupcakes and paid or them while Myrdinn picked out one, paid for his and went to a table.  

Spike took a bite of one of his cupcakes.  "mmm, great as always." Spike said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy in turn, seeming to, at the moment anyway, grab a cupcake herself and took a small bite out of it and that was just it, just one single bite from a cupcake before just leaving it alone, resting her chin on the table as she just stayed quiet, not even bothering to reply to Spike's little comment he had just made.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin sighed and placed a hoof on Fluttershy's foreleg.
"Listen, Shy...something's obviously bothering you...so...do you want to maybe...go outside or something and talk about it?"
He asked her gently...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh no, I'm okay, I was just thinking was all, I didn't mean to worry anypony, I'm sorry" Fluttershy anyswered back a bit humbly for that matter "I was only thinking on what the royal garden, with all the animals would look like at this time of night, but then I was also thinking that it might not be a good idea in the end....with what happened here last time at the Grand Galloping Gala" she added in, yet, just smilled away rather happily regardless.

On the other hand, there was still one pony that was missing from the group, and that pony just so happened to be Pinkie Pie, whom had gotten sidetracked back outside, near the castle itself, nowhere near where Pony Joe's was as she just bounded along, humming away rather tunelessly to herself all the while.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin smiled, chuckling a little.
"Oh?  Well, how about this?  Tomorrow morning, we go ahead and visit the gardens.  I spend a lot of my spare time there, so the animals are relatively comfortable around me, and I'm sure they'd warm up to you quickly, too."
He said softly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy shook her head, her voice a tad louder "No, you don't understand, I tried to befriend the animals there, but they wouldn't warm up to me and I....." she then paused as she looked to the side, muttering underneath her breath as she did so.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin smiled and gently nudged her cheek so she was looking at him.
"Listen, I heard about that one.  But it was because it was late, they were tired, and they didn't know you, or anyone around you.  But I think you should give it another try.  I think that they'd like to actually meet you when you're, well...you."
He said softly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, you heard about that" Fluttershy started as Jin continued to speak still, though Fluttershy was still a bit uncertain about it as she had to think about it for a moment as she went quiet after he had finished talking.

After a few seconds, she smiled away "Well, okay, I guess it wont hurt to at least try again, I just don't want anything to happen to them if a repeat of last time were to happen"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin chuckled.
"Mmm...yeah, well, the entire royal guard heard about it.  It was a pretty hot topic there for a while."
He said, then smiled.
"And if things get out of control, I should be able to calm the animals down..."
He reassured her...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy just seemed to turn red in the cheeks, feeling embaressed that, what sounded like, all of Canterlot had heard about the Gala in general, especially with what she had done as she looked at Jin for a few seconds.  All that was running through her mind right now was how he seemed to be good with the animals in Canterlot, while she was good with those back in Ponyville.

In the end, she just smiled back at him again before she looked at the cupcake she had taken a bite out of ealier on and just seemed to stare at it for a few seconds before sighing heavily and pushing it away, not seeming to be all that hungry.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Myrdinn took a bite of his cupcake.  "You're right.  These are tastey." He said, nodding to Spike.  

"They always are." Spike said, finishing his first cupcake.  Then he looked around.  "Where's Pinkie? I would have thought she'd have eaten at least half the cupcakes this place has by now." Spike said looking around.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin looked around, eyes casting around the room.
"Hmm...that is odd.  You'd think she'd be here, stuffing herself.  Oh, and Fluttershy, you don't have to worry.   Nopony holds the events of the Gala against you gals.  It's all good."
He said with a grin...

As Pinkie walked through the castle, a pair of eyes glinted out of the darkness between the buildings, an enigmatic, cloaked pony watching her make her way towards the castle...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike looked over at Fluttershy, "Yea, like Applejack says, Don't sweat the small stuff." He said.  

"I wonder where she is at." Myrdinn said.  "When was the last anyone saw her?"

"Maybe she's looking for free candy, especially free chocolate." Spike said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy justended up sighing heavily at that "Yeah, I guess you're right" she spoke, not taking her chin off the table as she looked at everyone, then back to the cupcake again and again, pushed it away with a hoof.

It didn't take Pinkie Pie long until she had found, what seemed to be, free candy, including a few chocolate bars as she bounded over to them and already, started to munch away at them, rather loudly for that matter,unaware that she was, right now, being watched.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin placed a reassuring hoof on Fluttershy's back.
"Hey, it's okay.  Just relax."
He said softly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dash sound found herself falling asleep snuggled in between gilda and applejack.. night girls she said supressing a yawn..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: