The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5642 · 353676

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
250M/ Very well I accept. as a good faith payment ' chong  said ' I'll need coordinates for dReadzone and also holding tanks for all of my guests. " chong said " Other than that mr Vox, I'll leave you to your business.
_
 Talywnn showed Sasha and angela  around, and introducee them to cronk and Zepyr who were robot ghosts. " Got blown up during that Prog business ' Zephyr said " Nice to meet you guys ' Angela said ' as Sasha checked out the terrarium " how many pieces of worlds does your dad have i here ' 57 at last count ' Talwynn said.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 10:04:31 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ember led Dragon over to the otherc dragons. " hi guys, this is Dragon' ember said ' Skylands waved at her ' Nice to meet a new dragon ' she smuiled. ' hi Dragon" Spyro-W said " you're pretty big' Well, thank you ' Dragon batted her eyelashes. "  I like to think I'm a good size. "  how about a big dragon race?' Dul;cy over as she, Samia and Korin came over. ' teams or solo?' Dragon askerd.. " Hmm, we could split into big and small groups/'  Cynder-W said. " well theres more small dragons than big ones ' Korin said. "Nice to meet you Dragon " korin said. I'm korin." Nice to meet you Dragon said  Korin smioled ' So its you, Me  Samia and Dulcy."
-
 Kovu followed mac up to the lpounge with looked pretty ornate, but very empty ' I er, have trouble getting regular crowds' Well. I could use some jokes ' kOvu said as he took a seat. there were marks on his throat from where he had been choked by that Agorian, and he was still coughing up blood each time he coughed. mac had given him some tissues and was searching in a drawer for bolts to buy Kovu's colognes. " lets see now.. um. 475.. 480. 490.. drat i dont think i have 500.. 496 497 .. 498. '  he straightened up and came over to Kovu. " i um. owe you 2 bolts " Mac said sheepishly ' Don't worry about it' kovu said " 2 bolts isnt worth the hassle " he said digging into his bag and coming out with 10 small bottles.

-
 Ratchet turned and headed towards his ship " sorry to cut out girls, but i have to go grab some antihydrogen for the Vaalbaras to power their ship."
 Alright, I've sent a rundown of issues in the region to Aphelion ' Talwynn said  " Theres 4 problems in Sargasso.. Time anomilies, for the most part."
-
 Sasha was looking at her hologram inbox "  hmm. there reports that heros are starting to disappear. Odd. the last time this happened, it was Gleeman Vox's doing. But Ratchet defeated him and destroyed his battle arena. So perhaps someone is recreating his old tricks?' She said.
-
 a long tab;e covered in sweets was laid out before Oliver, who had volunteered to take on an eating challenge ' you have 10 minutes to eat as much of the food as possible.' said the vendor.
-
 Li ella watched as Sima and Vitani sparred in the ring, both having their paws up in a boxing stance. " both traded bloews, their gloves making the blows soft.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"i'll give it my best," Oliver said to the judge, preparing his appetite.

"You can do it Oliver," Ollie called from the audience, "We've seen you eat much more than this before!"

Once he was presented with the vast amount of candy, Arlene's son's appetite kicked in. With his paws, he was scooping the sweet snacks into his mouth like a shovel.

"Figure either of them has the upper paw?" Kiara asked Li ella, sitting down next to her. "Vitani's more swift but Sima can hit harder." She watched the friendly sparing with intrigue.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They seem to be pretty even " Li'ella said, and she continued watching them. "i donthink either of them has an edge, from where I'm sitting, she said as a vendir came by offering sodas to the gym members ' Diet soda ladies?' asked the  the  resort  staff member. to which Lie'lla took two, one for her and Kiara.  a bell rang and Sima and Vitani stopped sparring, ad headed out of the ring ' Vitani won by 1 point ' Sima said stopping bythe bench. Kiaras ring turned back and green ' Kovu was calling ' Hey Kiara , just checking in with you ' I'm currently at the battleplex and , well I'm getting some sales, and a lot of leers and threats to turn me into a lionburger' Kovu shuddered ' But well i've managed to sell about 100 bolts worth of stuff betweemn this mac guy and  av female Ahgorian, who wanted to hype up her enine wiles At least I think its a lady. Agorians, kinda look the same. really.' kovu said.
-
 Panty cane ove and watched Oliver eat the candy. Mona And flash werent surorised by the kittens fioondness for candy, ut the vendor gaped as more and more candy disappeard ' he picked up a few ating tricks from me.  like deep breaths before eating ' panty said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Vox handed over a piece of paper containing the coordinates to the Dreadzone. "We already have holding cells for your use," he said. "The coordinates are on that piece of paper."

He snapped his fingers and one of lackeys pushed a large cart containing several crates stacked atop each other. The Slademan made a show of opening each crate. "Here you are, 250 million in bolts as promised. I assure you that they are real but if you have any doubts, feel free to examine them yourself."

Vox then looked at his watch. "Excuse me, Chong but I must get going to prepare the marketing. I leave the 'acquisition' of the contestants in your capable hands."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That's good to hear, Kovu," Kiara replied over the communicator, "When we meet back up, let's share a meal to celebrate. Sima put up a fight against Vitani, but lost. I'm sure she'd be hungry too. You know how to make a profit. Sima and I already have thought of many outfits based on your fur and eye colors," she said romantically to Kovu.

"It's like he's a hurricane sucking it in," Ollie nodded to Panty seeing Oliver reduce the candy pile to nothing. Everyone present was amazed at the sight.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tiger opened the door at the ski lodge for kitty his front covered in snow. ' Well I'm completely covered in snow' He grinned. " You wee supported to tell me where the jump was Kitty1 ' he said, before looking at her " But you're too beautiful to  me to stay mad for longer than 2 seconds. just think honey! we get to relax at a resort like this one1 We couldnt afford it in Green river and we definiteky couldnt afford it in New york' He said as he closed the door behind him. The smell of hot cocoa reached his nose ' Man that smells good.' He said taking a seat on a couch.
-
well a meal sounds fine' Kovu said ' Sorry I missed your party,but theres a few worlds i pased by en route that I could take you sightseeing on. just keep your beautiful features in good form for me.' Kovu said amorously." Boy you two sure love each other' Sima smiled.' I love the ladies , but Kiara is my #1 sima. But with a form like hers, you can see why, am I right?  model as much you like girls, just make sure you do two things. 1- have fun doing it, and 2- bring in some coin so we can buy stuff for the lionesses back home in the pride. " you'll get your cut Kovu, you're our manager too' Sima said into the ring ' You girls didnt have to do that ' Kovu chuckled '  With my contract with Mac I'll be busy shipping  colognes to the Battleplex for awhile.  they make good money, and as always my thoughts are of you Kiara ' kovu cooed. "I'm surprised you dont have 15 cubs already ' Li ella said, and Kovu chuckled. " well, we're too in  love for kids just yet' Kovu said. ' Then its all responsibilities, duties and changing cub diapers. and I'm well, having too much fun with the missus there for that kinda stuff, just yet.
-
 how long before you get back here Kovu " vitani cut in "  probably a daty or so, these shuttles are fast for how far the sectors are apart' Kovu said " My birthday gift to Kiara will be  be a trip on one of the jungle planets."
-
 mona and Flash were getting money from bystanders who had bet against oliver ' Keep going Oliver ' Mona said, carrying bags of bolts ' you'tre making us money!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Got it," Oliver quickly called between slurping up candy like a vacuum cleaner. He was amazing everyone except for Panty, who knew he could eat like this.

"Remind me to never stand in front of him when he's eating," Ollie said to the black panther, "He might accidentally gobble me up...."

"It's nice and quiet in here," Kitty nodded to Tiger, "I can appreciate the ambiance." She settled down in a chair next to Tiger and began rubbing his belly. "I like being with you...." she purred.

"But we will have cubs one day," Kiara assured, "We'll make great parents. Say Sima, let's tell Kovu the piece we're gonna model first."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank you mR Vox , the money is very satisfactory to me ' Chong said , turning to his surrounding henchmen ' Take these bolts to the Phoenix Vault . I also need time  to plan out my next move '; Chong said snapping his fingers  before taking the slip of paper and outting int in his robes ' We will need time to acquire more weapons and security devices' Chong scratched his chin and got up from his seat and headed out the room, heading towards his ship, which rested on a landing pad in the distabnce '  chongs face wore his usual scowl.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chong's officers immediately did so, wheeling out the large cart over to the ship in the distance.

As they did so, Vox retreated back into his private office building.

--------------

(Meridian City, Polaris Galaxy)

Captain Carson had tried to sign up for one of the local charity races that was being held in the city. Unfortunately, as she was not a resident of the galaxy, she was not allowed to compete. But because of her status as a ship's captain...and thus equivalent to a head of state, she was permitted access to the VIP section.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail   headed to a shuttle that was programmed to go wherever the occupant wanted '  the pod shot up into the sky and broke  the atmosphere of the planet "  Destination ?' the computer requested "    Just north of  the Thran Asteroid  belt. Qwark  has given full permission to use  Asteroids debris and any stars gas giants and space junk to form a   plantaery nebula. "  " Estimated time of arrival. 5 hours " the computer said.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 01:41:09 AM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ta da!" Kiara grinned, displaying a picture of the first Kovu-inspired clothing she and Sima were going to model for their new line. "You like it?" she purred happily, "We both agree we look best in your colors, and we can make these at multiple sizes."

She looked back at Kovu over the communicator. "Of course, if you have any suggestions, we'd be glad to hear them."

After several more dishes of candy, Oliver completed the criteria necessary to win the contest. "I did it," he declared proudly to his friends, licking chocolate off his lips.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds wonderful girls' Kovu said ' And dont have it only be about me. Show off your likes too ' Kovu said.  " just Have fun girls ' Kovu out. " Kovus face  vanished from Kiaras ring.
-
BIyomon Gabuna and Agumina followed Dixie Cynder and tigeress up the ski lift.  " spyro and scooby are waiting at the top for us" Cynder-W Smiled." tiger;s heading out to pick up Flash and Mona  Tigeress said as Kluca rushed up to them. ' sorry, Sorry, I'm late ' the red wolfess said " that  entry gate was stuck."
 NO worries' Dixie said with a smile. "you're here, and that is what matters.' This is going to be fun ' Biyomon grinned at Agumina. "Where are the guys?" Oh they are with Scooby at the top.' Agumina said. "
_
 And i love being with you.' Tiger purred ' Say, kitty, Now that we have a moment.  Why dont we mate/ its been all of a day since we were last intimate, but well, I'm ready.. to be a dad.." His grin grew broader and broader.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You mean......right now?" Kitty replied, immediately picking up on what Tiger's grin meant. "I'm happy to see you're so eager..." she felt herself be pulled closer to Tiger. "Your body's so soft.....I've always liked that about you," she complimented, still seeing him smile broadly. "So.....when do you want to become a dad, then?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Before this adventure is over " tiger said. " At the minimum. Part of facing loads of danger the whole time.. makes the peaceful moments all the more precious.  Scooby and I have been talking you know. We want our kids to be about the same age, so they can pal around together, kinda like Oliver does with the Wolf girls. " tiger smiled ' One of things I want.. is well, kittens to spoil. To have some fun to come to after a long day of being Sheriff.."
 Kitty stroked his fur " I'm glad you feel this way, honey' She purred, before kissing hiim warmly on the lips. I'm almost ready myself" She said between kisses.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gombelle, Todette and Flurrie headed out to the resort tiki bar where a group of mushroom resudents were watching a basketball game on the holoscreen. it was Donkey Kong playing Bowser in what looked like a tournament game, as a bracket was shown on the right of the screeen.  Pauline was shown in the crowd next to  PEach, with Tiara  floating on her head , munching on popcorn. ' you get all sorts of games out here, said a TOad ' Even ones from home. " Flurrie watched a split screen while Birdo faced off against Wario ' Who you rooting for?' Goombette asked as she hopped onto the table to get a better look ' BIrdo' Flurrie said " i like the way she carries herself when shes playing with the ball? How about you Wendy darling/ ' Eh, I'm not rooting for anybody. just watching ' Wendy said '  Why Bowser doesnt let the rest of us Koopalings play in these tournament thuings is beyond me. Its fun, you make good money and you get loads of fans ' Wendy said, as she sipped her drink. " well  i Just like to watch Goombella said, and she munched on some snacks..
_
 Scooby , Gabumon and Agumon waited at the ski lift for the girls to arrive. Eris and Elida flew past them, both girls wearing sweaters  to protect against the cold. pluz and Skylar were begining their slide down the hill.  Spyro was stopping at a refreshment stand to get everyne some cocoa, as it was cold at the summit. the group arrived and unloaded, as the girls embraced their partners. " A couple slides down, then we find a chalet to kick back and relax in " DIxie said.  Sunds good to me' Scooby said  as  Skylands and Young Spyro flew up ' Dont forgewt us ' the Skylanders smirked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Would you.....want to start now?" Kitty asked warmly, figuring that's what Tiger really meant by what he was telling her. She wrapped her paws around his big, round stomach and nuzzled her head into it. "I know you would make a good dad," she purred. "I could trust you'd be able to protect us."

Sly, Carmelita, Bentley, Dimitri, The Panda King, and Jing were relaxing on the beach.

"These moments are nice," Sly said, sipping a tropical drink, "No thieving or Interpol jobs to handle." He slyly looked over Carmelita's form, wearing a swimsuit.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 12:59:26 AM by brekclub85 »

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The race had concluded and Captain Carson was enjoying the night life in Meridian City. She saw a new "star" in the sky and shrugged it off as she has been informed of Stripetail's work in creating the new planets.

It was then that she received an alert from Mr. Bigmouth. "Captain Carson speaking," she said into her radio. "Wait, say again? Deimos just vanished from his room in Pokitaru?"

--------------------------------

(Pokitaru)

Mr. Bigmouth was inside Deimos's room. He had asked a janitor to open the door to his room after phone calls and radio messages went unanswered. Even more disturbing was that his radio and Spirarian identification were still present. Strangely, his pistol and ammunition had also been taken and there were a few bullet holes in the walls. But other than that, everything was intact.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail had  started pulling in ices and gases and was in the processs of creating New Vaalbara, new weynard was  glowing brightly as it pulled in rocks thanks to its growing gravity. stripetail moved vaalbara further and further out, to the icy region. ices and other chunks were smashing into it, senduing out vapor and water which each impact. if anything, the new planets were now bigger  than the planets they were duplicating. magicka belched out of new Weynard as rocks collided with it.   Stripetail move his paws  and shifted  debris around, so it wouldnt come near him or his shuttle.
-
 Whats going on? Nick asked as he  stopped by the open door and  peered in ' A Break-in of some kind ' Saba said from the scabbard at Nick's side. " BIgmouth? whats happened? ' Nick asked as he entered the room.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's Deimos," Mr. Bigmouth said. "He just up and disappeared. No calls, no radio messages. Nothing. We haven't seen him the past few days either." He then pointed to the door. "No sign of forced entry either."

A Spirarian soldier gently opened up some drawers with a gloved hand, revealing that Deimos's wallet and other valuables had been taken as well. "I'm not sure if this was a robbery. Nothing's been taken," she added.

"Those bullet holes suggest something much more sinister though," Mr. Bigmouth added. "Though I have to wonder, why no one else heard anything?"

-------------------------

(Phoenix)

Deimos was roughly thrown into one of the holding cells.

-------------

"Hey, Captain Chong," one of the officers said as he entered the ship's bridge. "We 'recruited' our first contestant. It's that Utahraptor we see around the Seer a lot."