The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Forbidden Letter Game

Mumbling · 603 · 40555

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
U: Too bad 'T' was taken from me. I was hoping to get that letter. However, I can say what I was going to say anyway; 'T' is what my middle name begins with. Care to have a go at it? :! (as for my first name, it's been mentioned elsewhere on GoF)

Maybe third will be when I get it... eh, probably not. :p I'll say 'Joseph'.

S: Exactly one point on GoF where you might have had an inkling of it.
Is it that post that was linked to above on 'K', to Owls' "Ask" thread? Or is it elsewhere on GoF?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
V: Incorrect again, bucko. Here’s a tip in order to guess my name easier. Keep it simple stupid! (or KISS it). One of my teachers told the entire class and myself that last year. So genius, right? :lol

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
W: Are you going to try and guess my middle name?
:PAli

For my next guess, I'll try 'John'.

Edit: Also, for some reason, at first I thought you meant the rock band KISS.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
X: I’ll try to, Ian. Let’s see...is your middle name Theodore?

(I have no experience for middle names at all btw)

(John is also incorrect)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
S: Exactly one point on GoF where you might have had an inkling of it.
Is it that post that was linked to above on 'K', to Owls' "Ask" thread? Or is it elsewhere on GoF?
Y: It's not the linked post. Not gonna make it that simple, haha! :rainbowwave
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Z: It's not Theodore, but I will give you a clue. It's two syllables.

Hmm... Jack?

Owls: Do I at least get some other hint? It's up to you, but if not, then I'm giving up on yours. :P
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 04:28:24 AM by StardustSoldier »

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Owls: Do I at least get some other hint? It's up to you, but if not, then I'm giving up on yours. :P
A: Mighty persistent, Dusty... fine, one hint then. Remember, I'm fluent in not just one tongue. Thus I'm trying to express only one thing: don't think Western-style. :thinking

I will throw in my guess too. Is it Terence?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 07:09:55 AM by OwlsCantRead »
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
B: Ah, gotcha. Thank you for the hint. I'd momentarily forgotten that fact of yours. Yet now I recall, and in fact I'm also pretty sure I know what post you were referring to earlier. I'm still not sure if I'll get it, yet I'll give it an honest go. Is your name 'Kong'?

Mine is not Terence.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
C: So, so near, and yet so far. :( It is rather on point, and you probably figured out the right post, but nope it's not "Kong", poor DiddyKF1 need not get jealous.

Gonna throw Jason for ID and for Trevor your middle name then. :P

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
D: One of Sunrise Corporation's new mining sites sent a call. Some sort of anomaly was below the surface. Some sort of cave. Unusual one.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 10:56:24 AM by Sneak »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
E: Hah, I am stuck with post-'D' again. I think it's drawn to Stardust, it is.
:duckyhappy

C: So, so near, and yet so far. :( It is rather on point, and you probably figured out the right post, but nope it's not "Kong", poor DiddyKF1 need not get jealous.

Gonna throw Jason for ID and for Trevor your middle name then. :P

Good try, but no.

Hmm, for you, Kondrat?

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
F: I had no idea that Kondrat was a real name till you guessed it, so alas, nope. This one was somehow closer, though. Who knows... it might be a possibility that you get within guessing distance.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
G: Perhaps, but chances are you or ID will probably score my name before I score yours.

Konane? Which would've been my pick in my previous post, but the dreaded 'E' prevented me.
x(cera
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:10:51 AM by StardustSoldier »

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
H: Yo, your guess was really, really close. Conan was a nickname of mine! :D By all accounts, I'll consider said guess a victory for you!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:14:39 AM by OwlsCantRead »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I: Wow, me not expect to get that close at all. Me pleasantly shocked.
:)petrie

Me would've encouraged you to have another stab at my name, but me let "Jason" have another go next.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
J: Earth population didn't know that discovery will put their usual lives BEYOND imagination...

And wit hthat, I am finishing storytelling the part of backstory for my story. :P Everything else are spoilers. Good luck with guessing names, guys. :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:36:55 AM by Sneak »

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
K: Wow, you guys sure got busy today. Returned all the way to the letter before the one I most recently had! As for me, nothing to watch on TV on Thursdays, so that'll give me plenty of spare time to get caught up on my fanfiction writing. Fell a little behind my self-imposed schedule recently, first time that's ever happened in over five years.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
L: Excuse me guys, but these guesses are incorrect yet again. For Stardust’s mid name, is it Timon?

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
M: How this turned into a "guess identity" chat, I'll never know.

I'll ident ID (oh, pun) as Jacob, and take a jab at Stardust w/ Tabby, then. :P

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
N: Wow, I really thought that this would be easy to guess, but I suppose it’s the opposite outcome. I bid you guys better luck for your future guesses.