The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Joining Awards 2007

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Once again it is time to give credit to those of our members who have come here to stay :)
Every member who has joined us in 2007, has 100 or more posts, and has been active within this year are entitled to add the "Member of 2007" badge to their signature if they want to include it. Here is the badge:

The following members may wear the badge and in the name of the staff and every member of the GOF I want to congratulate and thank all of you for staying with us and help to make the Gang of Five what it is today:

AvestheForumFox
babidikrakenguard
Chiletrek
Chomper
Flathead770
Jasper
kjeldo
Kor
landbeforetimelover
lbt/cty_lover
NeoGenesis005
Nimrod
Over and Under
Ptyra
Sky
StarfallRaptor
Tails_155
The Chronicler
The Great Valley Guardian
TheNumberOneShmuck

There is one more member who almost qualifies and is just a few posts short. The moment you reach your 100th post you too are very welcome to add the "Member of 2007" badge to your signature Chikara :yes

Edit: Updated broken Photobucket link.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 08:06:31 AM by Mumbling »

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I would use it but signatures is a type of knowledge far beyond my ability to figure it out.  Similar to math, which is just all gibberish to me.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
If I had joined one month earlier I'd be eligible for this award. I joined on January 22nd, 2008... :(

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Look at the positive.  It gives you something to look forward to next year.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congrats to everyone on the 2007 list :)!

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just added the award to my signature. Like I said, I didn't do it earlier because I had been busy with other things. Now that the voting for this year's awards are underway, maybe more of the eligible people will decide to add this award to their signatures, too.

Edit: By the way, I joined on December 26, 2007, so I just barely qualified for this award. :lol  :p

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls