The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Famous People A-Z

Petrie · 184 · 17565

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Malcolm McDowell - Famous actor, who is best known for his villainous roles.  He most notably played the title character in the film Caligula and played the role of Alex DeLarge in A Clockwork Orange.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nelson Mandela - don't need to explain who he is, do I?
Inactive, probably forever.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Otto von Bismark - Also known as the Iron Chancellor, he played a major role in forming the German Empire in the mid-19th century, arguably making him one of the greatest European rulers of the time.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Philippe PÈtain - was a French general who reached the esteemed title of Marshall of France due to his outstanding leadership in World War I.  He became the Prime Minister of France during World War II and turned France into an authoritarian and collaborationist state.  After the war he was convicted of treason and sentenced to death, which was later commuted to life in prison.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.