The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Legend Reborn

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I honestly can't wait until this movie comes out on DVD three weeks from now (although I probably won't be able to actually get it and see it until my birthday near the end of November). Based on what has been revealed so far (not spoilers, of course), I must say that this movie could be better than any of the previous Bionicle movies.

This link has a brief summary, character descriptions, and sneak-peek videos:http://bionicle.lego.com/en-US/dtv/default.aspx

This link has a list of the voice actors (you might be pleasantly surprised at who some of them are):http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/BION...e_Legend_Reborn

And here is an exclusive clip on Amazon.com:http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/mR6CWIFJDEU7C

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've only watched the first Bionicle movie, and that was OK, so I'm guessing this one will be, too.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Found another exclusive clip on Amazon.com:http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m10SYBCYYPUWLZ
It's a general overview, but based on what that clip shows, I'm really looking forward to this movie.

- Berix

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dude, did I hear Michael Dorn's voice in that clip?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes, Michael Dorn plays the voice of Mata Nui. :yes  Check the link in my first post to see who some of the other voice actors are.

- Berix

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just eight more days until this movie comes out.

Some more sneak-peek videos have been added to the Bionicle website, so here's the link to all of them: http://bionicle.lego.com/en-US/movies/default.aspx

- Berix

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dude, if Worf's in it, I might just see this. Plus, it's got the dudes who did Petrie, Quark, and Sierra. Nice voice acting crew!

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright! Starting today, this movie is now available on DVD. I just hope I can convince my parents to rent it for me within the next week or two.

- Berix

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I managed to rent a copy of the movie this weekend. Now that I've seen it (twice), I'm going to give some of my thoughts on the movie without giving away any spoilers.

Being one of the biggest Bionicle fans here, it shouldn't be so surprising that I like this movie just because it's Bionicle. Overall, I'd have to say this movie was even better than any of the previous three movies. One major factor in saying this were the combat scenes. Honestly, hand-to-hand combat is just more awesome than hurling elemental energies as seen in the previous movies. Some of the plot twists were also quite interesting (even though I had correctly guessed what many of them were before seeing the movie). I also loved the intro. The soundtrack was pretty awesome at many places.

I recently read some online reviews, and some of them say this movie is a little "kiddie". I'll admit, a few of the sound effects might make it seem that way, but hey, if I'm not calling the LBT movies too "kiddie" for me to watch, I'm definitely not going to let that be a reason to not watch this movie.

The cast was great. Many of the voices seemed well-suited to their characters, in my opinion. Although I liked many of the Glatorian (like Mata Nui, Ackar, Gresh, and Strakk), my favorite character would have to be Berix. I'll only go as far as saying that his role seemed to reflect that of an earlier Bionicle character (one of my favorites). Also, he provided great comedy relief. :lol:

- Berix

Andy-rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I havn't got a chance to see it yet, But i want to as soon as possible!