The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Geography Game

lbt/cty_lover · 3079 · 136983

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ashkelon is the southernmost Mediterranean city in Israel and one of the most ancient ports in the world. The modern city was established in 1948 and has since then grown to house 130,000 people and it's a nice place even if it lacks visible proof of its long history. I visited there last summer and I really enjoyed my short time there.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nagano - A city in Japan that hosted the 1998 Winter Olympic Games. To date, it is the southernmost city in the world to have ever hosted a winter Olympic games.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Oryol is a city and the administrative center of Oryol Oblast, Russia, located on the Oka River.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Lanai is one of Hawaii's islands, home to some beautiful rock formations in the Garden of the Gods.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Itaquaquecetuba is a municipality in the state of S„o Paulo, Brazil.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Lake) Athabasca - The eighth largest lake in Canada, located along the northern end of the border between Saskatchewan and Alberta, it drains northward via the Slave River, the Great Slave Lake, and finally the Mackenzie River to the Arctic Ocean.

- Berix

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Augsburg is a city in Germany. It was a Free Imperial City for over 500 years.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Guria is a region (mkhare) of Georgia, a country in the Caucasus. Guria borders the Black Sea to the West and the Autonomous region of Adjara to the south. The mkhare's capital is the city of Ozurgeti and it is home to over 100 000 people.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Algeria - At an area of 919,595 sq mi (2,381,741 sq km), it is the tenth-largest country in the world and the largest in Africa (a title once held by Sudan before South Sudan broke away in 2010). And with a latest population estimate of 41.064 million, it is the 35th most populated country in the world and the 10th most populated in Africa.

- Berix

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Avigayil is an Israeli outpost in the West Bank. Due to being unofficial, neighboring communities have been trying to get it dismantled, but Isreal is in return trying to officialize it so that doesn't happen.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Lakshadweep is an Union Territory of India and it consists of an group of islands located off the Southwestern coast of the country. The archipelago is home to 65 000 people and its capital is called Kavaratti. It shares its language, Malayalam, with the Indian state of Kerala.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Palau - A Pacific island nation, located just east of the Philippines and south of Japan. The islands were first settled around 3,000 years ago, then were colonized by the Spanish in 1574, then were sold to Germany in 1899 after the Spanish-American war, then were conquered by Japan in WWI, then were captured by the United States in WWII, and then became an independent nation in 1994.

- Berix

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
United States Range is a mountain range on the Canadian Ellesmere island, located in the territory of Nunavut. It is part of the Arctic Cordillera and its highest peak is Mount Eugene at 1860 m. Nearby lies another funnily named mountain range called the British Empire range. The region is completely uninhabited.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ecuador - A country in South America along the Andes mountain range. In the 15th century, it was part of the native Inca Empire which was conquered by the Spanish. It was part of Gran Columbia when it declared independence from Spain in 1820, then became its own independent country in 1830.

- Berix

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Romania- A country in Southeastern Europe on the western shore of the Black Sea. The country is home to nearly 20 million people and its known especially for one of its regions called Transylvania which is dotted with pristine landscapes and castles. It has had a violent recent history with its 1989 revolution claiming more lives than any other revolution during the breakup of the former Warsaw pact.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alcatraz (Island) - A 22 acre island just 1.25 miles north of San Francisco, its name comes from the Spanish word for "Pelicans", it is most famous for its prison that was in operation from 1934 to 1963, and is now designated a national historic landmark.

- Berix

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Zealand or  SjÊlland- The largest island in Denmark and the whole Baltic Sea and the home to the country's capital Copenhagen which is also the largest city in the Nordic countries. It houses 39% of Denmark's population as well as its largest lake called Arres¯.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Denmark - Scandinavian country with an area of 16,573 sq mi and a population of 5.75 million (not counting the dependencies of Faroe Islands and Greenland). Its land consists of the peninsula of Jutland and 443 surrounding islands (only 74 of them are inhabited), and is a relatively flat land with an average elevation of 31 meters.

It is also the country where the Lego company was founded and is based.

- Berix

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Kryvyi Rih- The second largest city in Dnipro oblast of Ukraine. It has long been an industrial city and today it is one of the region's main centers in steel production. Interestingly, it is the only city in the former Soviet Union with a metrotram, a tram line built in a metro tunnel, the other being Volgograd. The name means Crooked Horn.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Honolulu - Capital and largest city of Hawaii, with a population of 337,256 (55th largest in the United States). It is the most remote city of its size in the world, and is also the second largest city in Polynesia (the largest is Auckland, New Zealand). Its name means "sheltered harbor" or "calm port". It is also ranked as the second safest city in the United States.

- Berix