The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Got Questions? Ask The Chronicler

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, My opinion in regards to what, exactly? :confused  Do I like it personally, or is it something I think should be cared for? If it's the former, I've visited the coast a few times throughout my life and I think it's fine, but I'm okay with where I live, which is not far from a large lake. If it's the latter, with environmental issues getting increasingly worse these days, of course I strongly believe that we should take better care of our oceans, and I say that should start by making sure our trash actually goes into a trashcan and not out into the ocean.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I was going for the former, but I like your more elaborated answer a lot. :)

What is the most disgusting thing you've seen or known of in your opinion?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, To be brutally honest, I'd rather not try to think of an answer to that, as I'd prefer not to have such thoughts or images stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

- Berix

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is your favorite YouTube channel, if any?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, As mentioned in an earlier answer, I'm a little too occupied with other things to do much watching of YouTube videos these days, but once I do get enough free time, I'll be curious to watch Blitzwinger on his playthroughs of numerous Lego video games (I've already seen the ones where he tries some of my most favorite Lego games, such as the Lego Movie Videogame). I suppose I might also be interested in seeing what kind of official content there is to see on Lego's official YouTube channel. (Not to mention, I also still plan on eventually watching all those episodes of Eyewitness on their official channel, as I'm sure I mentioned on another earlier answer.)

2, Never. They're very rare as far south as where I live, and while I have occasionally heard that one would be predicted to be visible from my area, I never seem to even bother checking (I'm sure at least once it was due to cloudy skies that night).

- Berix

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you browse this forum sometimes without logging in?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, Almost never. Logging in is always the very first thing I do whenever I start browsing for the day, and logging out is always the very last thing I do whenever I'm finished browsing for the day. Outside those times, on very rare occasions, I might want to double check something here really quick and not bother logging in since it'll just be a quick in-and-out sort of thing.

- Berix

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you have a favourite LBT sequel? Favourite LBT character?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^Wow, I actually didn't ask that question for this person yet I think.

What is your least favorite LBT song?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, I suppose I consider LBT7 to be my favorite, mostly for the "alien" Rainbowfaces. The only sequels I have still yet to see are 10 and 14, so there's a possibility that 10 might become one of my favorites, but I honestly can't say that for sure without actually seeing it. As for my favorite LBT character, that used to be Littlefoot for a while, but once the TV series came out, I started considering Ruby to be my favorite. (For most movies and shows, my favorite characters often tend to be male, so it was quite a significant personal step for me when I eventually acknowledged that a female like Ruby had become my absolute favorite LBT character and not just a favorite female character.)

2, In all honesty, I seem to be so indifferent to most LBT songs that I don't really have a particular least favorite, just a bunch of them that I wouldn't mind not having to listen to at all.

- Berix

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you have a top favorite LBT song though?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, Again, I'm pretty much simply indifferent to almost all LBT songs and don't really have a favorite. I can certainly recognize which ones are generally considered the good ones, but none of them really stand out to me as one I would actually want to listen to more than once.

- Berix

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is the most pleasant sensation you have ever felt?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

For most movies and shows, my favorite characters often tend to be male

Why is that? Is it because you're male yourself? And/or is there another reason? (I don't mean this question in an accusatory way at all; I'm just curious)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, I honestly can't really think of any examples at this time. I guess I just don't really think much of most particular moments in my life.

2, I am male, but the reason behind my preference of characters is not quite that simple. Throughout my childhood and adolescence, I watched a lot of various shows and movies, and after a while I began to notice a trend that all of my favorite characters from everything happen to be male. For the record, I do try my best to not come across as sexist in any way, but that trend did cause me some concern that perhaps I might be subconsciously sexist, which was obviously something that made me uncomfortable with admitting it to anyone. But some time after I watched the LBT TV series, I really did like the newly included character Ruby, and it actually took me a while to finally admit to myself that, yes, Ruby had now surpassed Littlefoot as my favorite LBT character. Acknowledging Ruby as my favorite LBT character, and then later getting interested in the shows My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and its spinoff Equestria Girls (both of which are obviously loaded with female characters), I am no longer so fearful that I might be subconsciously sexist, because now I can point out that some of my favorite characters on some shows are indeed female.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 08:38:32 PM by The Chronicler »

- Berix

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is the most painful sensation you have ever felt?

(I still asked this considering that moments like these are almost unforgettable)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, I suppose the numerous tooth fillings I've had to endure when I was younger would probably count. The consequences of hardly ever brushing my teeth when I was a kid. (Of course, these days, I always brush my teeth right before going to bed, and I've had almost no dental issues ever since I started doing that.)

- Berix

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If there is one thing you could change about the LBT franchise (if anything), what would it be?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1, Not so much change something as I would simply add it in, as in I would add in a movie or even a TV episode that shows us exactly what happened when Chomper met Ruby, how he came under her care, and why they decided to go to the Great Valley on their own. EDIT: And also how Chomper and Ruby were introduced to and accepted by everyone in the Great Valley.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 07:50:48 PM by The Chronicler »

- Berix