The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Quote from: Radel,Jul 10 2010 on  05:19 PM
League of Legends. I downloaded it on Monday to see what it's like and I think it's great.
Woooh, League of Legends :) Feel free to add me. LuciferGenius  :D

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Heroes Over Europe, definately the best WWII flight game ever made.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I just started playing one of my favorites games again. Bionicle Heroes, even though it's nearly four years old now, it's still one of my favorites.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Been playing some of Lego Harry Potter, Years 1 - 4 at the moment, and man, is it fun XD

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Rather stupidly bought what has been labelled one of the hardest games of recent times. It's over a year since its initial release to make it to European shores but I fell for it anyway. Yes... I am referring to Demon's Souls. And so far, they're not wrong. It's the only game I know that incorporates failure as a means of progression. By that, I mean you have to die in order to advance. Weird logic I know but it's still a good game.  :smile

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Rather stupidly bought what has been labelled one of the hardest games of recent times. It's over a year since its initial release to make it to European shores but I fell for it anyway. Yes... I am referring to Demon's Souls. And so far, they're not wrong. It's the only game I know that incorporates failure as a means of progression. By that, I mean you have to die in order to advance. Weird logic I know but it's still a good game.  :smile
I want to play that game.

Been playing Silent Hill 3, Doom 2/Aeod, and smod for hl2

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Resident Evil 5.  Me and my friend and been going co-op styles on it, trying to upgrade all the weapons to unlock the infinite ammo for them all.  Doing it on Vetran mode at the moment.

We have agreed that we wont be doing it on Professional mode until we've obtained the inifinite rocket launcher.....which will make the game a whole lot easier.....especially the fights against Wesker....especially hitting the prick :lol:

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Just finished Fallout 3:Game of year edition(Yeah,all achievements
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKYDLAjLOgo)

And started to play Alpha Protocol

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I've been spending half my time playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle so I can raise my Chao.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Still playing Resident Evil 5....but getting trophies for myself after having helped my friend get the platinum on it.

However, I am aiming for 100% with the platinum, which means, trophies from Versus mode, Desperate Escape and Lost in Nightmares as well.

But working my way through, first playthrough, getting all the BSSA emblems as well, so hopefully, can get all the figurines as well.  Although I know I'll be able to get all the alternative costumes at the moment, if we get each and every emblem.

But it still stands that before going for Professional mode....going to have weapons with infinite ammo, mainly a sniper rifle, shotgun and magnum.....as wel as the rocket launcher which makes boss battles a cakewalk on Professional.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Playing Resident evil 1 from beginning to end for the first time in over about 11 years or something. Problem is I'm playing a really old PC version that runs the game at about 70 frames per second, so dying is incredibly easy when you don't enough enough time to respond to some of the later enemies in the game. Hunters keep on ripping my head off and jumping all over the place, and the snake is really hard to fight. The FPS gives this game a whole new edge.

Also been playing Resident evil 3. No normal mode available, just Hard or easy, so I picked hard. Nemises is camping outside my safe room. What a noob.

Mrdrake, I'm sure you have beaten RE4 on pro right? Hard as hell, but you can get through it if you master the combat. I hate those moth things, I think RE4 should have had more enemies like that.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nope, sadly I haven't.  I lost my copy of the game a while ago.  I still hadn't even finished off the storyline myself, got past Salazar and that was about it, got onto that island with those Regenerators....that's as far as I managed to get before I lost the game.

As for what I'm playing, it's Avatar: The Video Game at the moment.  Finished off the Na'vi side of the story, now replaying the game on the RDA side.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Sounds like the Resi series is getting quite a bit of attention from GOF gamers. I've picked up Resi 0 for Wii ages ago, put it down and started playing again. 0's the only main stream Resi I haven't finished. A bit low on ammo at the mo but reckon I've got enough Resi experience to get through it ;)

How's the 100% completion of Resi 5 going Drake? I've cleared the main plot 100% (all costumes, medals, infinite ammo for weapons, figurines etc) and got the RE5 platinum trophy but haven't got all the additional trophies. If you ever need a hand, I'm game ;)

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I have to rehire the game at a later date and get through Vetern mode to get the trophies for Normal and Vetern then go through on Professional and that should be the platinum trophy done.

Then of course, it's all the extra trophies I do plan on getting on the game....but man, versus mode will be annoying....especially getting the two different combo related trophies.  Main reason is that there aren't enough Majini that show up to get a good combo going, even if it is on the Public Assembly level, still not too many enemies, unlike Mercenaries Mode.

But ah well, I'll be rehiring the game out soon enough,. probabally after I get Avatar finished off....mainly the story mode trophies I have as well as the clean sweep ones for me.

If ya ever want to add me as a PSN friend, go ahead, I wont bite yer head off :lol:

My PSN name is in my signature, in case you didn't realize it XD

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Belmont2500,Aug 23 2010 on  02:40 PM
Silent Hill 1