The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Petrie what are you doing!?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The dangers of talking without watching where you are flying.  Luckily, Spike takes it in stride and Petrie is only left with the taste of Spiketail in his mouth.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
After finding out that pteranodons didn't have teeth, the CEO of Procter & Gamble now has mixed feelings about having used LBT characters for a Crest commercial.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Petrie is reenacting what Chomper once did to Cera, but Cera refused to be part of it, so he had to demonstrate on Spike instead.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
And this is why Spike no longer had the spike stumps on his tail in the sequels, Petrie pecked them off.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Petrie finally realized that creators messed up with his species, turning carnivores into herbivores. Petrie decided to fix it and made a first step, trying to eat annoying spiketail.

Sergeant Burker

• Lord Of The Underworld
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hades here, lord of the underworld, how you doing?
    • View Profile
Petrie: Me trying to bite off Spike's tail for experiment. Experiment of science.

Spike: Huh?

Littlefoot: What is, "science"?

Petrie: Is study of things. Like falling leaf. That is gravity. Us dinosaurs fall towards the earth because of it.

Cera: Who told you all of this?

Petrie: Uncle Pterano! Pterano told Petrie that if creature tail fall off, it grow back again.

Mr. Thicknose walked towards the group.

Mr. Thicknose: Oh no, that's completely wrong. Only little crawlers can have that happen to them. Same with the scaly nofooters.

Petrie: Why Petrie is always wrong about things? Wait. I made a science. Petrie proved himself wrong by biting Spike's tail.
How sentimental. You know, I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat!