The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

100,000 posts?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeptuneNavigator2001,May 2 2008 on  09:18 AM
Oh...  I just logged on to some avatar site, and downloaded it...

You see, I had a...  Dream death, today...

EDIT: A hope I've been carrying...  A goal...  Died inside me, today...  Quite a radical change, huh?  It's the result of something stupid I posted....
ow.. that is not so nice.. If you need help or something we'll be here for you :yes

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Thanks, Mumbling...  But...  I feel so stupid; this wasn't part of my goal, to offend...  Someone...  It's in the "Crazy LBT video" post...  Before my latest apologetic post, you can see what I originally posted, as I edited it out of sorrow....

EDIT: This has caused me endless pain today...  Thought I was gonna have a heart attack...
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...opic=3395.20
(Talking about the Christians, because I came up out from among them, due to an enlightenment...)
And after that, my apologetic post...

Now, I'm afraid to talk to the guy...  We've gotten off on the wrong foot MULTIPLE TIMES...  And I don't want anybody hurt or offended.
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I can not see what you have said about christians. But I do understand some people could get offensed, I'm christian myself too but I am known to the fact people don't care too much about that. One thing mister, it probably will be ok. People will forgive everything, time will heal.
Best thing to do: dont give up anything you once fought for.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...Thanks.  I still believe in the Creator, just call Him by His Hebrew name Yahweh.  Same thing with Jesus, just call Him by His Hebrew name too, Yahshua.  Yahweh-shua, for He is one...  But there's so much more to it, stuff that I didn't get out of the Christian church...  Doctrines that the scriptures talk about...  That I still follow.  And even more than that...  That the Christians don't believe in, but I believe my eyes have been opened...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeptuneNavigator2001,May 2 2008 on  09:34 AM
...Thanks.  I still believe in the Creator, just call Him by His Hebrew name Yahweh.  Same thing with Jesus, just call Him by His Hebrew name too, Yahshua.  Yahweh-shua, for He is one...  But there's so much more to it, stuff that I didn't get out of the Christian church...  Doctrines that the scriptures talk about...  That I still follow.  And even more than that...  That the Christians don't believe in, but I believe my eyes have been opened...
I don't know much about your past or your religion, but your dreams shouldn't die of one thing you have said. I have said something stupid and offensive many times, without noticing hurting others. I appologized but didn't want to believe they forgave me. But they did. You shouldn't feel guilty about one bad thing when many good things have been done, really.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...I had a dream...  See, the Scriptures allude to, or make mention of, several books that aren't actually in the Bible of today.  (Some of them are in the Catholic Bible, but aren't necessarily Catholic in origin.)  It is - was - my life goal to find them all, my passion.  It has been dormant for a LONG time, and I...  Well...  Today, it just...  Killed me, because I realized what I'd done.  I HAVE found some of them; I and II Enoch, Jasher, Psalms 151-155, etc.  But, I do this not just for myself, but for others.  If I offend, no one will listen.  If no one will listen...

...I wish that this dream didn't have to die, I really do.  I have poured my soul into it...  But it has been dormant for a long time...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm sorry for my absence. My internetconnection failed to do his job.
What I wanted to say:

If you don't want to let that dream die, keep it alive. Stand for what you want and believe!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...Thanks...

Well, I've got an MSN account now, I think it might work, but... I don't know...

That's okay...  Are you on a dial-up connection?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm I don't know what a dial-up connection is, but the wires are a bit broken.. I will force my parents to buy new ones :p .
What is your msn account? I will try and add you

By the way: sorry for getting totally off-topic  :unsure:

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A dial-up connection is where you use a phone to dial out.  It's essentially like "calling" your ISP...  Hmm...

Well...  anewonline@yahoo.com should do it...  That's what I tried.  I hope that Linux chat thing accepts MSN, I don't know...  (Took me a while to get access to the signup page, because my security is too high in Windows.)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that a dial-up connection also requires a modem connected to the phone line...  It's been too long, ha ha ha! :lol

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I added you, I'll see if i can talk to you there. You should just accept me. No I don't have a dial-up connection then ;).

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I have to drop to Linux before I can chat.  Then I have to stealth my ports.  THEN, I have to "add" my accounts to that chat program...  (Every time, but the buddy list is called from the server, so it's always intact.)  Right now?  It will take a while...!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I can wait. Let's now not reply to this topic anymore because we are getting totally to another direction then the '100,000 posts' thingy. If you need me, PM ;)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Through the process we now have a dozen posts less to reach 100k. :p

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Only around 2,800 posts to go though. What you said confused me at first because i thought you said we only have a dozen posts left until i looked at it again. :bang  :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'll get there sooner or later, then we'll have hit that level, then what will be the goal?

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
500,000 to 1,000,000 i guess, but 1,000,000 would probably take quite a while. :wow

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
We are now so close to 100,000 posts, I think I'll start an exact countdown. At the time this post is made, we'll have 1,769 posts to go. (Yes, this is as exact as I'll ever be.)

Edit: I changed the number because a few more posts had been made right before this one. :slap

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I've made about four more...  ...I'll always be grateful for Mumbling's help through this madness...  And I can live again.

Yes...  We're getting so close...

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls