The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT 14

kjeldo · 358 · 29875

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think what you are trying to say is "absence makes the heart grow fonder" While that is true, It would be nice if Universal brings Ali backl for LBT 14 in an important role... I for one am tired of waiting!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It would be nice, though perhaps she will, and perhaps not.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They wouldn't have mentioned her retun if she wasn't going to return at some point..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, she did return in the TV series, but this is the sequels we are talking about. I hope LBT 14 is as good as all the others :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm sure we all hope the same thing.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
i hope that he is better than LBT 11.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
I hoping LBT 14 gives us good results that we've never seen before.

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
If XIV can raise the bar set by X, I'll be soooooooo happy.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Other than the protagonists in the series what new charcter do you guys think we will be introduced too? Plus who will reappear in LBT 14?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Jan 9 2008 on  11:19 AM
there is a chance my creation of a LBT story might find it way into the line light, but that only a chance, not sure what really happening at the moment.

That is a story that I have completed 2 years ago and haven't shown to anyone part from family and close friends.
I hope ya get your sequel.  Man!  What an honor it would be for ya to say "I wrote that."  Even if it is LBT, I still think that's awesome.  Best wishes and good luck to ya :yes  :^.^:.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Jan 6 2008 on  06:13 AM
So in other words no one really knows if LBT will continue but the head departments want to close it down so they can create shows with their names on it?  What selfish bastards! :angry: They're trying to make people quit by paying them next to nothing so they can say that it was just not profitable to keep the show running?  That really makes me mad. :mad  :bang F*** the heads of Universal!  I really hate selfish people like that. :mad

EDIT:  I will never buy another movie made by Universal again if they close LBT for that reason. :angry:
I totally agree :angry:.  If those dirtbags really are trying to destroy the series, I shall boycott them as well <_<  -_-.  Capitalism outta be donned the eighth deadly sin.  I don't know about the rest of y'all, but if they do LBT dirty, this will be my reaction:

:cry2  :cry2  :cry2  :cry2  :cry2  :cry2  :cry2  :cry2  :cry2  :cry2  :cry2  :cry2

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
there been a high increase in sales of LBT dvds and products in the USA that from what I know of Universal cowboys who might try this stunt is back firing on them cause of this exploring increase in love for LBT by the young kids.

Including the UK with the DVD movies, they released far more earilar then before that LBT now has a firm strong hold plus with the many people young and our age groups still watching the LBT and keeping it alive in many ways. Universal having to rethink and keep LBT going. Plus with stories like my one popping up at their doorsteps they getting the creativtiy to keep it going.

So there is a very good chance LBT will still go on. That what I believe anyhow and from what i looked at from information. Since they have brought out more new figure toys for kids.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is indeed very good news. Thanks for the info. :yes

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
It is true that many younger kids, ya know the one's that are actually watching this show because it's "age appropriate" are liking the show more and more, but I do not believe that your statement saying that it's common for other people our age to watch LBT.  It's not common not so much because it's hated by others our age, but because it takes a certain type of person to break outside the social norms for something they like and those kind of people are just about as rare as the relation to how many members we have here to the number of people in the world.  I don't know if all that made much sense, but aw well.  

Anyways, I have noticed an explosion of LBT toys and movies.  I've also noticed walmart seems to be almost out of LBT movies every time I go.  The movie covers are eye catching, if still hideous. :p I still can't believe though that LBT 12, 13, and the tv ep DVD's had no cover.  I think I know why though.  The LBT haters at Universal studios are taking all of their LBT budget and putting it into toy production and stuff, hoping it won't be a success and they can use that as an excuse to shut down LBT, however it's backfiring on them because everyone's buying them and loving them.  They spent every penny on toy production and didn't feel it necessary to spend any more money on the DVD covers.  This is great!  In your face you LBT hating Bas*****! :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeeehaw!
*Laughs manically while pointing at screen*
Y'all are right.  That is great news :yes.  To all ya LBT hatin' SOBs: :nyah  :nyah!  LBT is anything but dead :yes.  Excuse my implied language.  This is really such awesome news :D.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The added benefit of the LBT toys is even if kids have not seen any of the movies or tv series, can still like the toys if they enjoy dinosaurs.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Good point. In my opinion, that's why these toys became such a success. If they see the toys, they'll want to see the movies and TV show, not the other way around.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, but they might be disappointed when they see the movie:

Little kid:  Mama!  Mama!

Mother:  What is it?

Little kid:  Littlefoot doesn't look lame as this doll is.  Take it back! :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Even if it does, who bothers to take back a toy that was only $7? :rolleyes: Besides, that was mainly sarcastic.  I doubt any little kids think like that.