The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Disruption in Time

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(i will not be participating in this rp anymore, i cannot keep up. oh well)
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Together we find out." Petrie said to Ducky and the others.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, that's what we have to do," agreed Chomper.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"But when will we find out, and how?" Ducky asked.

"Me no know." Petrie said.  

Spike made a sound agreeing with Petrie since he had no idea either.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that one looks like two flyers' shortly said as ali continued watching the building..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It does, it does." Diver said.  "And that one looks a little like a bush."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Ruby smiled at Ducky.
"Do not worry Ducky. How long they take is just how long they will be gone."

Cera scoffed. "I don't care how long they take...just so long as they can get us back home."

~~~

Longtail grinned as he looked up at the sky puffies.
"I see one that looks like a flying rock!" he commented with a smile.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Really? I don't see that," Greg replied.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"and that one looks like a small hill with a tiny bush on it." Diver said looking at another sky puffy.

Ducky nodded, "I just hope they do not take long, I do, I do." She said with some concern in her voice.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Steven led his group down the hallway to the left and soon arrived at the elevators. He then pushed the up button.

Curious, Littlefoot asked, "What is that?"

"What we're about to ride is call an elevator," replied Steven. "By pushing this button with an up arrow on it, we're asking it to take us up to a floor above us. The alternative to taking the elevator is the stairs. However, even a mere six floors is a lot of stairs to climb, so this elevator will take us to our destination much more quickly."

The doors to one of the elevators opened. Steven walked in and said, "Alright, let's go, everyone." He held his hand on the opened doors to make sure they wouldn't close before everyone got in.

Littlefoot stepped in, amazed at yet another piece of the Rainbowface civilization.

Elizabeth, wanted to make sure everyone stayed with the group, so she waited until Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, and Ruby got in the elevator before stepping inside with them.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It is amazing, it is, it is." Ducky said looking around as the elevator doors opened and Spike walked in after Steven and Littlefoot, carrying Ducky and Petrie.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera and Ruby stepped onto the elevator and Cera immediately shuddered. "Hey Littlefoot, does this seem kinda familiar to you...like we've done this before?" she asked thinking back to their adventure with the stone of cold fire.

Ruby smiled.
"Well...if it was fun before it should be fun again right?" she asked innocently.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess," Chomper added, "Cause I wasn't there the first time."

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Steven quickly remembered what Cera mentioned. He had to admit, he actually felt a little guilty for putting the kids through a rather intense ride. "Worry not," said Steven, "that ride you went on before was a rather crude and primitive form of vertical transportation. This elevator is far safer and less intense than that ride was."

As Elizabeth stepped into the elevator, Steven removed his hand from the doorway. He pressed the "6" button as the doors closed. Once the doors closed, the elevator began to move up. Concerned that the gang was unfamiliar with the feeling you get when an elevator starts to go up, he added, "Don't worry about that odd feeling. It's just telling you that the elevator is going up."

Littlefoot then heard a beep. He looked up and saw a small flat box above the doorway. In that box was a bunch of red dots that were arranged in a way he didn't understand. He heard another beep and the arrangement of the dots instantly changed. Curious, he gestured towards the box and asked, "What's that?"

Steven took a quick look at what Littlefoot was referring to. He knew that it was a small screen that merely displayed a number. "That simply tells us where we currently are," he replied. Another beep was heard and the number changed. "We are currently passing the fourth floor." Another beep and the number changed. "Now the fifth floor." Another beep and the number changed again. This time, the gang also felt something similar to that odd feeling they felt when the elevator had started. "And here we are: the sixth floor." The doors opened. Steven quickly stepped out of the elevator and headed down the hallway to the left. "This way everyone."

Littlefoot stayed right behind Steven as they walked out of the elevator.

Elizabeth stayed at the back of the group to make sure nobody got lost in the hallways.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me remember." Petrie said remembering the incident.  "We ride on rock in cave up to top of smoking mountain.  It scary." Petrie said shaking his head and shivering slightly, glad it was only his remembering.   "It not like this." He said looking around in the elevator.

"It does sound scary." Ducky said. "It does, it does." She and Petrie rode Spike who walked out with the others.  As they did he nodded and made a few sounds.  He had not particularly liked that ride up himself either.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ali and Shorty continued to wait outside for the others to return..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder if we will have to wait much longer." Diver said as she looked over to where the doors were where the others had gone into.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper followed the others not wanting to be left behind.

"I've never seen something like this before at all," he said to himself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I know I have not, even in my sleep stories.  No, No, No." Ducky said shaking her head and holding onto Spike with both of her arms.  

"Me no see this either.  Me wonder what happen next." Petrie said looking around a bit as he decided to do what Ducky was doing and hold onto Spike also for reassurance.  

Spike kept the look out sniffed a bit to see if he could see or smell anything that could be a type of food.  The surroundings were unusual to him but with all the adventures he and the others had he had gotten use to seeing unusual things and being in new places.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera was still impressed with the size of the building as she stepped off the elevator with a scoff. "Hmmm... this place just keeps getting bigger... I hope this is all worth the trouble we've gone through."

Ruby giggled as she replied, "I'm sure everything will be fine, after all we have our friends."