The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1119 · 89883

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thinking about thanksgiving.. going out to visit my sister in washington dc..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
How my brain feels busted, and I have really bad writer's block that won't go away :bang  :slap.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Oct 19 2011 on  12:04 AM
thinking about thanksgiving.. going out to visit my sister in washington dc..
Maybe we could meet up in D.C. for a bit, Nick. :) I don't live too far from there myself. :) That's of course if your schedule would permit it. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if my schedule would permit it unfortunately. I'm not sure how long I'm going to be there..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Oct 19 2011 on  12:07 PM
I'm not sure if my schedule would permit it unfortunately. I'm not sure how long I'm going to be there..
That's no problem, as I may not be around myself. I might be visiting my dad in my hometown, but not 100% certain on that yet. If you do have time though, just drop me a line. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
will do, and thanks for the offer..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Why a guy in a panda costume just ran through the library with a bunch of people chasing him.

Granted I chased him too just for fun.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I'm thinking about why every spammer and/or psychopath comes back to my forum! Some people even made 3 or 4 accounts (and they exposed themselves, lol).
One person came back under a new username (and a new IP adress, of course!). He does not flame, he even writes decent posts, but I know that this person is going to flip out one day. It will end up the same way as with his former three accounts.

I just don't get why some people are so addicted to my forum that they ALWAYS return. -.- I'm kinda scared!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about an incident that happened at home while I was away at college last week. My dad had been helping my sister redo her room for a few months now. Of course, that meant moving her things out of there for a while, so my dad put most of her stuffed animals in a large trash bag and stored it in the basement. Later on, my dad took all scraps and the old carpet from my sister's room and put them in large trash bags in the basement. This would turn out to be a big mistake, as my dad didn't realize it until it was too late. Last week, as he tried to help my sister find those stuffed animals, my dad realized that he had accidentally thrown them away. (Not to sound cruel, but my initial reaction to this story was: ha-ha, whoops.) My dad offered to compensate for this loss, but all my sister wants at this time is a new camera (I don't know why, and I haven't bothered to ask). After talking with my sister to confirm this story, I'm honestly quite surprised by how well she's gotten over this so quickly, though I can't say the same for my mom (she seems to be the pack-rat of the family). Heck, according to my dad, my mom is insisting that from now on she look through every bag of trash before it goes out to make sure this doesn't happen again.

I'm extremely confident that such a thing will never happen to me, since I tend to be more careful with my things, and I guess you can say I have a high tendency to be paranoid about making sure I have everything. I'll always personally make sure nothing too serious happens to my belongings, especially after hearing about this incident that happened to my sister.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how much I love the newer version of Strawberry Short Cake Berry Bitty Adventures. It's a awesome show that has great songs and good meanings behind each episode. It made me a hater of the old show a lover of the new one. Even the new theme song kicks ass. And I'm not afraid to admit this to everyone here on the forum.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm glad you do. And I hope you stay here KiwiZoom.

Is thinking about my trip that is coming up. And I need to get packed for it.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I'm busy worrying about my driving exam in a few days. I've got a £20 bet with a friend that I'll pass first time (of course, he's betting I'll fail :anger)

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Thanks Petrie. I do too - that money could come in very useful.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
You're Welcome Bush. That that over 30.00 American money.

I'm thinking about my night shift at work today.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about using my credit union as my main bank instead of my regular bank. They seem to have a lot of advantages, so why not? Still looking into it, but the credit union just seems far better. They got a free checking service, and I can directly deposit my paychecks with them as well, despite them having no branches in my area. Plus, there are no surcharges overseas for ATM use, so if I'm going to be working in the Foreign Service someday... the credit union seems like the way to go. I guess I'm just not used to using my bank though so... that's the only thing holding me back. X_X

(runner up)
(runner up)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how I really need to change my daily routine. I've been staying up really late far too many times. :bang  I think I might have figured out how to stop this. Of all the causes, the one I'm most willing to cut back on is all of the news articles I've been reading online right after I check my email. It's just been taking up way too much of my time. I remember, back in my early days here on GoF, I always checked my email only once a week, and I was never tempted to read anything else on that website. This weekend, I woke up so late in the morning that I decided to not even bother checking my email, and thus avoid the temptation to waste hours reading news articles. It felt great. Although checking my email every day has become a must these days, I'm feeling a little nostalgic and have decided to, from now on, do my absolute best to stop reading so many news articles. It certainly will feel nice to have a lot more free time available. Not only will I be able to go to bed before midnight, but I think I might even find some time to work on my fanfic (and I thought I'd have to wait until the next week-long vacation until I could be able to do that).

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
How stressful my Programming Class is.

The projects are a huge pain and take a lot of time.

------------

And my MLP/Insane Cafe fan fic.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.