The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama Valley: Season 2

brekclub85 · 1053 · 44771

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dein could tell Shorty had left the river, so he realized he needed to change direction.  "Where did you go...." he said, sniffing the air.

He caught Shorty's trail. "A-ha! Here I come!"

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Although Shorty was strongly convinced that had made it to safety, he didn't want to take chances. He soon found a few trees that were full of treesweets. He had once heard from Littlefoot that there was a certain kind of treesweet that had a smell strong enough to keep sharpteeth away. He wasn't sure if these treesweets were that same kind, but he didn't have any other plans, so he decided find a good hiding spot near these trees.

Ruby was rather confused when she noticed Tricia. "I don't remember seeing you on the boat. How did you manage to get here if you can't get to this island by walking?"

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
While Dein persued Shorty, Terri had kept on the trail of Ali and Littlefoot, and she could tell she was getting close. She slowed her run to a brisk walk and began using her sniffer to pick up on either Ali or Littlefoots scent.
"Got one of you." she mumbled to herself as she stepped forward now moving very slowly trying to make as few vibrations in the ground as possible.

~~~~~

Cera had sat down a distance from the others. She was still uncontrolably angry at losing before she could be picked as a leader for the two groups...but almost as quickly as her anger at losing had come....she got a horribly devious idea!
"Oh...I'm feeling better already!" she said to herself aloud.

~~~~~

Longtail looked up and indeed as Tricia had said, Ruby was in view. He smiled and waved at her. "How ya doing Ruby?"

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Guido overheard Cera's statement, but he remained sceptical about her nerves' stability. Then he came closer to Tippy. Maybe he will get to know how she will be voting tonight, but mostly he just wanted to talk with her.

"It seems that two of our fourteen will leave this island... Who you think they will be?" he asked Tippy.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rhett had the answer for Ruby's question. "Chris brought us here on a seperate boat. Even though we aren't qualified to compete, he wouldn't let us get on with our lives, so we're just here to watch this season."

"Why he's here, I don't know," Nod went on,  pointing to Longtail.

~~~~~~~~~`

Dein lost shorty's tail, and he knew why. "He must be hiding in the treesweats." Dein used one of his hands to cover his sniffer. He had to rely on his eyesight. He began walking through the trees, breathing only through his mouth.  Soon, he caught a glimpse of Shorty's tail. "This is it!" he said, leaning over and tagging him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

CC

Spike: ........................ (Is chewing on a leaf.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
With only 3 contestants left, Ali continued running, down the path..
)OOC: Brek, you do realize that there will be 22 players in Season 2, like Season 1 right? You have to add 8 new contestants)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Actually, I was basing it off the format of TDI season 2, when they brought back only 14 of the contestants.  If you guys have ideas for contestants, I'd be glad to hear them.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They brought back 14, AND added 8 new ones.. so we can add 8 new characters after the captains are picked..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(I was thinking of Chris letting back in some of the old players, like Rhett, Tera, Ichy, Nod, cause in TDA they didn't actually add new people. But perhaps Longtail could join the games, since GVG has him in here.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot continued ruunning, the next contestant to be eliminated would end the competition, and leave the two surviving campers as captains. Littledoot smiled as he ran. "If Ali and I are captains, that would be great.. or one of us could pick the other as a teammate, if one of us gets knocked out" Thinking these thoughts to himself. He continued running onward.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Darn it!" exclaimed Shorty when he got caught. Frustrated that his plan didn't work, he headed for the campground. At least, he hoped he was going in the right direction.

Ruby wanted to ask more questions, but she knew she was still in the challenge. "I'm sorry everyone, but I have a challenge to win. I'll talk to you later, talk to you later I will." She then continued running along the beach.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dein joined Terri in going after Littlefoot and Ali. "Just one more player to catch," he smiled.

~~~~~~~~`

"Bye Ruby!" called Tricia, Tera, Mo, and Rhett.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali continued running down the path, cutting left then right as she heard the heavy rumble of the Sharpteeth get closer. she spotted a small cave nearby and headed for it, squeezing in, she found that it was not a cave but a tunnel. "This should be a pretty safe place" She thought, moving along the tunnel. which was much too small for a grown sharptooth to enter..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chris, sadistic as always, had another surprise in store for the layers.

He walked up to the 11 players who had been caught. "After the double elimination but before the captains pick their teams, we have a little surprise: Remember the 8 players from season 1 who didn't come back? We're gonna bring back two of them. So they'll be 7 players on each team.

Now you 11 tagged dudes, who would you like to see back?" Chris went over the list:

Rhett
Tricia
Mo
Tera
Ichy
Hyp
Nod
Mutt

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper and Rita were really thinking about that question.

Petrie meanwhile wanted Tera back in the games.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(I wouldn't mind letting Longtail play, however in response to Nod's question Longtail does indeed have a valid reason for being there! ;) )

~~~~

Cera had returned just in time to hear Chris' announcement and she scoffed at the idea. As she personally didn't want or need any more competition for this game. But it seemed like she didn't have a choice and she tried to think on who she wanted to come back. She then said:
"I guess Tricia...she is my little sister after all!"

Tippy looked at Guido as he asked his question and smiled.
"Well...Tippy hopes that whoever is voted off...that we all stay friends. That's what's important.

~~~~

Terri could smell her last target but she had yet to find either of them...and she had admit this was getting hard. "We have to find them and soon...all this chasing is making me hungry!" she commented to Dein.

~~~~

Longtail sat back and sighed as he continued to watch the events unfold, and as a bonus he'd heard Nod's comment about him being here and he just smiled in response.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"You can be sure we will" Guido said with smile. "But I hope I wont be voted off, because I would have to leave this island and I started to like this place. It seems like it is always blowy here, so I can glide whenever I want." he said flappig his wings to emphasize his point "There is enough food, nice views and er... sharpteeth, but since they are Chomper's parents it is not a problem. First of all though, here are all my friends and one person I particularly care about" he said looking at Tippy intently.

(I hope I remembered correctly, that Guido had a feeling for Tippy in first season of TDV?)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Yup.)

Dein and Terri were picking up a trail. "I think it's the longneck called Littlefoot dear," he deduced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike made a noise suggesting he'd want either Nod or Tricia back, he did like those two.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri smiled at Dein's comment and picked up her pace a bit, wanting to get this part of the challenge over with.
"I think your sniffer is better than mine dear, perhaps you should take the lead." she said with a smile.

~~~~

(I can't remember, did Tippy ever figure out Guido had a crush on her?)

Tippy smiled brightly at Guido and giggled.
"Don't worry...Tippy will be sure you stay on the island no matter what." she said with another giggle.

~~~~~~

Longtail looked over to the other losers and asked a question.
"Who here else is wondering why I'm here at all? I just want to know."

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(Yes. Guido revealed that at the end of chapter 13 or in other words episode 12 :p)

"That's really nice of you to say that, Tippy." Guido said grinning.