The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Members Meeting the Characters

Amaranthine · 1129 · 84115

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So i guess the rp is on hold for a few days while we figure out what to do. no posting in it right now, right?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...WHA!?!?! Rat lady...left! Well, I wish her luck in whatever it is she wants to do.

Anyways, I want this RP to keep going from where it stands now. A lot of new RPers (including me) do have ambitions, opinions, and plans on how they wnat this to go, so I don't think we should spoil that and lets just keep it going. I also am in favor for Pangaea or LBTFan13 or both to take control, from what I've seen, they're both awesome RPers and they seem to know how to run this one.  :yes I would also like to assist, but I don't know if my little expeiriance with RPs would help. FBS, you took the words right outta my mouth. :lol:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, let's refrain from posting until we get a better idea of what we are doing.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We can continue this rp, or not restart it but do a sort of chapter 2 with a brief summary on what has gone before maybe, or just continue where this one stopped at, after the talk of who'll be the gm, with maybe an assistant gm or 2 and who will run Amy's characters, and any open FC, sort of stuff.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I agree that posting should stop for a bit until we have a solid idea of who's taking Rat lady's characters and who's going to take charge of this.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
NEXT TIME GADGET!!!

:p Sorry wrong forum... anyway, this bit of shocking news to me only means I personally have to get what remains of my hectic life under control. Between my job, and Pokemon: White I've been delayed with my online interactions.

However with the recent news of our GM leaving indefinitely I too suggest we put this RP temporarily on hold until a conclusive decision is brought up. However I also have to agree with LBTfan13, it would seem that Pangaea would know the most about where the plot would be going.

I will be PMing several members to get an idea on what should be done.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
I'm personally shocked that Rat_lady7 has left. What happens to the RP, well personally I would continue it since it's already at 108 pages and starting this all over would of been for nothing. That's my two cents there.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sound like Pangea is REALLY busy with real life things, so I understand if this RP has to be put on hold for awhile.
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Quote from: vonboy,Mar 21 2011 on  07:39 PM
Sound like Pangea is REALLY busy with real life things, so I understand if this RP has to be put on hold for awhile.
Happens a lot to people these days. There will be times I only show up here for a few days a week and then I'm on fanfiction.net most of the time. I know that's not a real reason not to be here, but it does take some time off from the forums here.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
So I just received a PM from Amy and she wishes for her characters to be completely omitted.

This leaves the following characters open to be distributed if people are willing to take them:

Mr. Three Horn
Red Claw
Pterano
Petrie's Mom
Tria

I am willing to take Pterano and Mr. Threehorn (if somebody wants one of them please let me know). The other three are up for grabs for whoever wants them.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
so if amy is gone, who is Redclaw going to be after for revenge? will we just take that out too?

and I'd like to take up another charecter to control. It's kind of boring only controlling myself. Could I possibly control Redclaw?
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
When I heard that Rat_lady7 has left the RP again and that Pangaea would take over again, I decided that I think I should help him run the RP. After all, I recently came up with some interesting ideas, and my real-life problems are nothing compared to what he has to handle. Seeing as LBTFan13 has thought of that first, I'll just say that I'll be willing to lend a hand if necessary. :yes

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If the new gm feels he needs help maybe he can have 1 or more assistants.  If there are more then 1 plots maybe each one can help with that, or with locations, like great valley rp,  great beyond rp, ect.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I was about to make my next post in the RP, but seeing we are puttng it on hold for now, I'll respect that.  I would hate to see this either rebooted or closed indefinitely, so let's hold our horses until we can all figure out and agree on what's next.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ok, so it seems like the general vote is to keep it running from this point on. What we need to do then is figure out what we are going to do plot wise. I know there are a bunch of ideas for plots and subplots, so we need to organize them in an orderly manner so we aren't running around trying to figure out what the heck is going to happen.

If somebody knows where the plot was going, it would be really nice if you would either PM myself or post it here in the discussion board.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
as far as I know. Chomper, Ruby, Claw, and maybe other characters were about to take a trip to find Ruby's parents to find a cure for claw's illness.

I think after they leave, I'll go around the Great Valley some more looking for other GOF members to talk to and learn more about whats going on.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I know that a group of members were going to the Big Water, but that's about it, I do not know much else of what is going to be done in the RP. It really looks as if Amy's leaving is causing this RP to be on standby for a while.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like 2 different groups of rp or 3.  1 for those remaining in the great valley, 1 for looking for a cure for Claw and 1 for going to the Big Water?  

It may be easier if the gm feels like he needs help he may want an assistant to help with 1 or more of those sub plots.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
As far as I remember, the Big Water plot is up in the air, but I know that Chronicler had a strong idea of what he was hoping to go through. We need to lock in what he wants to do with his side of the story and whether or not he wants to start it anytime soon or not.

I know Pangaea and I talked very briefly about a fight between Rob and either Screech or Thud (whoever bit him which lead him to becoming a fast biter). I'm not sure if that idea is still plausible, but it depends on what Pangaea decides. I wouldn't mind doing it because it would help quell the doubts about Rob. It wouldn't be a full scale war like before, just a one-on-one fight. Again, it's up to Pangaea whether or not we should go through with it or not.

If anybody has any other plot ideas they would like to bring forward, feel free to post them here and we can discuss them. It seems like we may focus on the Big Water sub-plot next if anything, but again that's up for discussion.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I had this idea in my head of playing some of the music from the first LBT movie to Littlefoot. (Maybe I have a Ipod on me that still had some charge left?)

Since we've already revealed to a lot of the Great Valley characters that they are a fictional story in out universe, I think this might work. I think it could be something really emotional for Littlefoot, Especially if I played "We'll be together" for him.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)