The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Members Meeting the Characters

Amaranthine · 1129 · 82935

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I'll go with Cutter :DD  That sounds like a good name, and I haven't seen it around anywhere on this forum before. I'll get my character into this RP now.

EDIT: I"m also taking control of Chomper, since Myrkin gave the O.K. Thanks Myrkin!  :lol:
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You're welcome, vonboy. ;)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Once again, I must clarify something, seeing something in a recent post in the RP.
As he walked through the greens, he caught the smell of a sharptooth, a couple of fast biters, and a fast runner.
It should be one Fast-Biter and two Fast Runners. My character, Chronicler, is the second Fast Runner, while Myrkin's character, Claw, is the one Fast-Biter. My advice for you, vonboy, is that, if you have some time available, I would recommend reading through the whole RP. I wouldn't suggest you read every single post, but just enough so you can get an idea on who some of the characters are and what they have already done.

Also, I think I failed to mention that I was planning for something to happen to Chronicler's group on the way to Ruby's old home. At one point, they are walking through a small canyon when they come to a split in the ground that's too wide to jump across. There's a dead tree that could be pushed over and used as a bridge, but it's on the other side, so now the trick is to get at least one person to the other side. Chronicler decides to use his bamboo pole as a pole-vault to reach the other side, and he barely makes it. He then pushes the dead tree over to allow everyone to cross.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just a quick question, vonboy. Has your OC, Cutter, met any of the gang besides Chomper before?

If yes, then that's why I've chosen to wait so long to post in the RP, because I'd like to see in the next chapter of your fanfic how they react to meeting him and what they think of him.

If no (and this also applies to you fanfic), then I'll go ahead and post in the RP tomorrow. (I don't have enough time today, at this point.) Remember, one of the characters I play in this RP is Ruby, so I wasn't sure what exactly I should do.

- Berix

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, in this RP I was just going to have it where he's only met Chomper before. I kind of have to change it up a little I think to make him fit in this RP. In my Fanfic, the Gang only meets him for a scene, and they don't get to talk to him. They basically stay back while Chomper talks to him in sharptooth for awhile.

I won't post the episode of my fanfic that he's from until friday, but I have it written already if you want me to PM it to you for a read.
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No, I don't mind waiting two more days. I've got more than enough things to keep me busy until then.

- Berix

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm this sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to the next update.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
It's clear to me that this RP is at a bit of a standstill right now. Normally, my first instinct would be that I am to blame for not doing a good enough job as GM (though I won't completely disregard that as a potential factor), but looking at the situation objectively, I think a large part of it is that several key players have had less time to post lately due to distractions and obligations in real life (which is completely understandable), leaving players who had been in the middle of interacting with their characters having little to do.

I'm hoping that most of the people who are busy in real life right now will have some free time soon, allowing us to proceed with the RP. I was still wondering, however, if there's anything I could do as GM that would help to move things along. Would it do any good if I raised the limit for the number of alloted posts per day per player, so that less frequent posters could have longer exchanges with other players on occasions when they had plenty of free time for posting?

I suppose it might also be good to know who's still participating in the RP, and how regularly they think they'll be able to post. I'm hoping to have fewer instances of two players' characters starting a conversation, which ends up being left hanging because one player isn't sure whether the other is just taking a long time to respond, has forgotten to post, or has left the RP altogether.

So, can I get a show of hands, please? :) Who's still playing, and how often do you think you'll be able to post? (Every day, every weekend, once a week, as often as whoever you're interacting with, etc.)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm still in, but my characters are stuck like Chuck as of now.  If nothing happens soon, I'll figure out another course of plan :idea.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'm still in for this RP as well. I'm simply waiting for a response from a fellow member as well. :smile But I'm certain the RP will keep going.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm still in this RP too. Don't worry about me. :yes

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm still here.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Still alive.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
The CJ is still here and isn't going any where.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm definitely still in on this RP. Again, it's been a little hectic for me back at home, but I'm ready to continue :D

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm still here, though I think I can explain why I haven't been as active as I had expected. The main reason is that I'm simply dedicating more of my free time to my fanfic rather than this RP. Not to mention the GoF awards going on right now, and I have yet to vote on any fanfic for the Fanfiction Award yet.

Besides, the group my characters are in is now being run by three people (me, vonboy, and Myrkin). I guess one reason for my recent hesitation is that I didn't want the conversations to be done by just me and vonboy. I kind of held back to give Myrkin a chance, though at this rate, I might just stop doing this kind of favor and just keep on going with the RP.

- Berix

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
WASSSSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!

I'm still here and I'm still playing!!

Warning: RANT AHEAD
I've been busy lately during the day between school and work and chores....and my body's strange change in its biological clock and making me sleep for the majority of my free time and making me go to bed earlier than usual, which sucks because most of my fun of the internet is done at night... Anyway, I usually try to visit every day and adding responses to the RP shouldn't be much of a problem!!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Hey, everyone, just a quick announcement: Serris has informed me that he is no longer playing in this RP. That leaves Kor as the only recently active player who has yet to confirm whether or not he is still participating.

I'm desperately hoping that we can bring this RP back to life when it is once again convenient for everyone who is still taking part in it. (My own Internet access will be severely limited until after the 22nd, when I return home from my vacation.)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.