The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

In the land before time

Amaranthine · 2536 · 158617

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Having waited and not gotten a response out of the fastrunner named James, Anna began to feel she had come across as a total quack for some odd reason.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
James's eyes suddenly widened. "Wait! It's all coming into place now! You're CT or Cancerian Tiger from the Gang of Five forum! I'm James but you may know me better as 'Serris' from that same forum."

Deimos scratched his head. "Know what they're talking about?" he whispered to Chomper.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yup, that's me!  We're not alone, though.  There are at least several GOF members here," Anna replied.  Meanwhile, the others watched them with confused expressions.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Sparky looked at the dude greeting them from the Thundering Falls and waved happily in response. "Hi!! What be up and who be you?"

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Heus! Amica! Meum nÙmen est John(Hello! Friend! My name is John) and what might your name be Miss...." John responded formally.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Sparky smiles cluelessly at the foreign language but she manages to pick out his name nonetheless!! Luckily, the rest of the sentnce was said in english. She made it her semi-goal to find out what language he initially spoke in. "I'm Sparky! Nice to be meetin' ya!"

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"T'is indeed, fair lady" John responded, his thoughts then  turned to the apatosaurus "and you" he asked her.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nana was a bit suprised when she saw him, but she gathered herself together.

"I'm Nana," she introduced herself. "And you're John, right? Nice to meet you," she said with a smile.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"A thousand pardons, m'lady" John responded before he got serious "so, has anything happened lately" he asked.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Daniel stayed silent through the entire encounter, just listening and observing.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
(OOC: Belmont: How could your character know about Chronicler’s group leaving the valley? They just left, and your character hasn’t talked with anyone else since he woke up.)

“Uhh…yeah…” Guido said, responding to Sparky’s earlier question of whether the Thundering Falls were close by, “the Falls are right up ahead; through those trees.” He wasn’t sure what to make of the newcomer with the strange way of speaking, and he shyly slipped down from Nana’s back and scurried ahead of the group towards the Thundering Falls.

--------------------------------------------------

Amy had just finished her meal of fish when she heard voices behind a stand of nearby trees. She grimaced. She didn’t feel like talking to anyone or being around others at the moment. Hastily she dug a shallow hole and nudged in the remains of the fish. After covering it, she quietly moved away from the river, looking for someplace where she could be alone.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC:True, it seems I really screwed up, well I edited that last post  ;)  .)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A young fastbiter named Cutter was exploring through some woods in the Mysterious Beyond. His two older brothers told him of some kind of feast from a big fight yesterday, But he didn't want to go. He figured his brothers were already there, though. As he walked through the greens, he caught the smell of a sharptooth, a couple of fast runners, and a fast biter. He took a peek to see this strange group of dinosaurs. Most of them he had never seen before, but one of them caught his eye. It was a very young sharptooh from his past, by the name of Chomper. He called out for his name in sharptooth.

Chomper stopped dead in his tracks. "Guys, I don't know what's going on, but someone's calling for me."
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
(OOC: Belmont: Don’t worry, mistakes happen; it was hardly a major screw-up. Just try to make sure that your posts don’t conflict with the rest of the RP by reading other posts and keeping track of what has happened since the last time you posted. :)

Jasper: Um, correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think your character is anywhere near Chomper at the moment. Chomper has entered the Mysterious Beyond with Chronicler, Claw, and Ruby, and I think you and Von are still inside the valley. [Sorry; I know you’ve been on vacation lately and might not be completely up to speed on what’s going on in the RP right now.])

Pangaea was too thirsty to talk now, and since no one was addressing him at the moment, he didn’t feel too guilty about following Guido ahead of the group, through the grove of trees in front of them, to the nearby river fed by the Thundering Falls.

--------------------------------------------------

Despite all that had happened to him that morning, Ozzy still hadn’t given up on finding some eggs for his breakfast. He slunk through a field of tall grass, his brother lagging slightly behind, still spitting out pieces of pinecone.

“Augh…theeth thingth tathte awthul!” Strut complained, crossing his eyes to look down at his own pine-seed-covered tongue

“Shhh!” Ozzy hissed. He sniffed the air, flinching slightly as he forgetfully agitated the bruise the flyer had given him earlier. “I smell our lunch. Straight ahead.”

Ozzy led Strut onward towards the source of the scent, the latter egg stealer brushing his tongue with both hands in an attempt to remove the remaining pine seeds and the bitter, resiny taste they carried with them.

Ozzy stopped behind a large rock that rose slightly above the sea of grass stems. As Strut came up alongside him, Ozzy grabbed him by the back of the head with one hand and forcefully turned his brother’s line of vision in the direction of his quarry. With his free hand, he pointed at a small hole in the grassy blanket several yards ahead of them.

“There,” Ozzy said, his voice low. “The nest is in that clearing. And for the moment, as far as I can tell, it’s unguarded.”

“B–but what if the mother’s nearby?” Strut asked, glancing around nervously for a sign of the nest’s owner. “She could be hiding anywhere in this grass. What if she comes back?”

“That is a legitimate concern,” Ozzy replied calmly. “That’s why you’re the one who’s going to get those eggs.”

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
(OOC: Yeah I kind of got lost there so I really don' know what's going on. Continue I'll be able to figure it out now.)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper, not getting a reply from the others, decided to take an initiative. He called back to the voice in sharptooth.

<Who are you? Show yourself!>

Cutter slowly stepped out of the woods, now in clear view of everyone in the group. Chomper didn't realize who he was at first.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Von, confused by the whole confrontation, asked a question. "What happened between you all?" This was aimed at the redbacks and the sharpteeth on the scene.
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As soon as he saw the young Fast-Biter, Chronicler immediately assumed that he would be a threat. Chronicler held up his bamboo pole defensively and warned the Fast-Biter, "Don't even think about it! The odds are against you on this one!"

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Cutter couldn't understand Chronicler, since he only knew to speak sharptooth, but he got the message. He took a step back, and tried talking to Chomper.

<Chomper, don't you remember me?>

<C...Cutter?>

<Yup, it' me!>

<I Haven't seen you in such a long time!>

<Who are these others with you? Friends?>

<Yeah, their my friends too.>

Chomper realized that he's been talking to the new comer for awhile now, while everyone else still seemed apprehensive. "Don't worry everyone, he's an old friend of mine! His name is Cutter!"
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"It is always nice to meet a friend of one of my friends," said Ruby. "Hello, Cutter. Cutter, Hello. My name is Ruby."

Chronicler lowered his bamboo pole and muttered, "Yeah yeah, nice to meet you, too. Come on, we have to keep going."

Ruby glared at Chronicler for once again showing a bad first impression to a new friend.

Chronicler noticed this and sighed. "Okay, Chomper, tell him that we have to go somewhere right now, so if he really want's to, we'll let him come with us." Chronicler was more willing to concede on this since Cutter was a real dinosaur instead of one of the humans or human-turned-dinosaurs.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls