The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Your Avatar

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
landbeforetimelover was busy with making avatars for us a few months ago, and i picked one, easy does it!

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Mine is easily explained. I was watching Stone of Cold Fire and saw this scene and had to take a screencap, mostly because the frame seemed to slow down here for a split second so I was like, "Petrie on Littlefoot's head is cuuuute!!"  :lol

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Mine. Ijust like Vash the Stampede's look.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mine is the squadron patch of Galm Squadron from the video game Ace Combat Zero.

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Mine is do not mean any Special, it¥s a Simple Screenshot from LbT 13. But i think it is sufficient.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Got my current one from LBTlover, one of his older ones.  :^.^:

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My Avatar is a screencap from the 2007 Alvin and The Chipmunks movie. B)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For those of you who didn't notice, I just got my new avatar yesterday. Credit goes to landbeforetimelover, I showed him the image I wanted and he shrank the image and changed it to look like what it is now. Originally, I just wanted the image shrunken so I could use it as an avatar, but after seeing the extra work he put into it, I actually think it looks better. Such an avatar actually makes me feel like I'm a real member of GOF, instead of just a regular visitor.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I sadly enough cannot see your avatar Chronicler, but I think something is wrong with the internet here(got some problems lately) many images are not shown..

(the reply button couldnt be shown just now  :p

Anyway, I got my av from Gustav :yes

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
My current one:

I chose this one because my two favorite characters are Littlefoot&Cera and I thought it would look good.  The original image just had Cera cut off in the middle but I used photoshop to fade it a bit and now it looks okay. :^.^:

Such an avatar actually makes me feel like I'm a real member of GOF, instead of just a regular visitor.

I'm glad I could help.  I don't know what the that thing is exactly, but I must say it suits you.  I'm not a big fan of non-transparent avatars (meaning that they have a background and they look like a square picture).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As long as the person is happy with their avatar or group of avatars they change among, that is really all that matters.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Jun 19 2008 on  01:20 AM
I don't know what the that thing is exactly,
Are you referring to who it is that my avatar shows? I thought I already said this a few times, :rolleyes:  it's what Takua looks like in the Bionicle movies instead of as a set. I'm sure that you agree that it's a more 'realistic' image, you can see that he actually has a movable mouth and has fingers on his hands.

Oh well, I kind of expected things like this in a place where everyone hardly knows anything about Bionicle. Not that it's a bad thing, but it does sometimes makes me feel a little lonely.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
My Avatar is of my personally charcater called Wayne the Threehorn who in the Land Before Time Story that where five people from the Gang of Five wished apon a star and end up in LBT world as Dinosaurs.

Story is on fanfiction part of the GOF forum called Land Before Time: Wish Apon a Star (Still a working progress)

Also Wayne (Longston=surname for this story here) is used in my Mysterious World Story where in his dream at this current point he appears as a blackish threehorn (also to this story here a surpise if you haven't figure it our, Cera finding Wayne seeming to be a kind of brother that she never had but won't admit it)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mine is from LBTlover.  I'm SO Cera obsessed that I just couldn't resist this one. :D

hoin1585

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wretch.cc/blog/hoin1585
Mine is a cover of the album , "Have a Nice Day" by Bon Jovi.

It looks cute , doesn't it ?  B)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Made mine myself.  :P:
Aswell the one that Iris's using.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I also owe my current avatar to LBTlover...he had so many good ones...and I just wanted to see the whole Gang of Seven when I signed in.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I hold my avatar to be self-evident.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I hold my avatar to be self-evident.