The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Funny Videos

Kor · 384 · 34215

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Just to add to the hilarity, a friend sent me this pondering the question. "What would old school videos sound like with today's sound design?" The following video answers such a question :lol

Enjoy!

If Old School Games had Modern Sound Effects

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Does anyone here like the Three Stooges? This video includes a skit featuring them at a Nascar race, the Daytona 500.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2NfJvI6OU&feature=related

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Funny skit.  They look a lot alike the Moe, Curly & Larry team of the 3 stooges & have their mannerisms & ways of speaking down well too.  I think Joe Besser is the only one I don't like of the folks who were the 3 stooges.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Saw this a few days ago on youtube.  I think it's ok for here.  

Cinderella Re-enacted by Mr T:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyjyXKg3xL4

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's good to see that game developers have a great sense of humour, especially around April Fools. One of the best was when Steam announced a preview of Half Life 3 only to have a link to a page of the owner of Steam and Value with an awesome troll face. Here's another good one. Ubisoft announcing Assassin's Creed Kinect Edition. It's pretty convincing until the end which is just hilarious. Check it out!

Assassin's Creed Kinect Edition
Assassin's Creed Kinect Edition

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This Starcraft II replay first made me laugh, then made my jaw drop. Poor, poor Nysskel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-3ZrXOrz_0&feature=relmfu

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Ok. Not sure if you'd consider this vid funny, but here ya go, anyway; Total Drama Valley

Basically, a mix of TDI and LBT.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That's obviously taken straight from episode one of the first Total Drama Valley, which Brekclub wrote.

I can't find it right now, but just look in the fanfiction section, and you'll see it.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Quote from: vonboy,Aug 11 2012 on  02:41 AM
Hmm, so is THAT why Brekclub hates Chomper4 so much?

That's obviously taken straight from episode one of the first Total Drama Valley, which Brekclub wrote.

I can't find it right now, but just look in the fanfiction section, and you'll see it.
Wow!

I really didn't know that! :blink:

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
This is what happens when a dictator tries to order a krabby patty. :lol No Krabby Patties for him.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Got sent this as a work of sheer randomness. With the release of the Source Movie Maker feature I suppose it was only a matter of time before people started doing stupid stuff with it. Here's one such example of Commander Shepard from Mass Effect getting a little discipline for his impatience. It is simply entitled "Mommy" Enjoy!

Mommy [SFM]

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have no idea why I hadn't seen these before. Anyone who's a fan of Dragonball Z and got a good sense of humour will adore this long running project by Youtube's TeamFourStar simply titled "Dragonball Z Abridged". It is basically parodies of all the significant episodes of each of the DBZ sagas. It's brilliant! Even if you don't know DBZ, there are enough videos to completely waste the day if you've got nothing better to do. I'm just about up to the arrival of the Ginyu Force of the Frieza saga but so far my favourite episode is #5. All I'm gonna say is "DODGE!!!" (watch it to find out why)

Here's a link to TeamFourStar's Youtube channel. Check 'em out if you've got time to kill.

Dragonball Z Abridged

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five