The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The "Would You Rather" Game!

brekclub85 · 1095 · 73659

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
WYR have a bigger house or bigger job (but you still have to have financing on the house).

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Uh...bigger job. A big house is hard to clean and maintain.

Would you rather be stranded on an island with a person you hate, or be stranded on an island with two people you dislike constantly arguing?

I play this game with my friends.  ;)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Stranded on an island with a person I hate.  At least then I can encourage that one to work with me so we can get back to civilization.

Would you rather be punched in the face or be kicked in the stomach?

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Jan 13 2012 on  08:50 AM
Stranded on an island with a person I hate.  At least then I can encourage that one to work with me so we can get back to civilization.

Hehe... I'd like to see you try.  :smile

Punched in the face. I have a sensitive stomach.

Would you rather hug a stranger, or hug the person you hate the most?

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
Hug the person that is the stranger...I'll never see that person again so he won't know who I am.

WYR eat 10 Jolokia peppers or drink a bottle of vinegar.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Drink vinegar.

I have a high tolerance for spicy foods but ten Jolokia peppers is excessive.

------

Would you rather read Twilight or My Immortal?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I don't care for either of them, but in the interests of bumping this thread, Twilight, so that I could see what all the fuss was about, and subsequently tear it apart with critique without being accused of complaining about a book I haven't read. :p

Would you rather that every time you left your house you had to wear a live duck on your head or a pair of small live chickens on your shoulders? :P: :wacko

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would rather have two small chickens on my shoulders, I think that it would be less obstructive for my mobility then having a full-grown duck on my head.

Would you rather be deaf or mute?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think... Mute. :p

I talk more on the internet anyway; and besides that, there are always things to write on. It's a lot more difficult not being able to hear things, I would think.

... Twilight, or 50 shades of gray.

I don't know; I saw Twilight mentioned before, and that was the only thing I could think of. :p

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Twilight.

It's not as deviant as 50 Shades of Grey.

-----------

10 hours of hardcore gangster rap or 10 hours of extremely loud power metal?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
10 hours of gangsta rap, it at least won't make my ears bleed.

Would you rather be a sharptooth in the Great Valley, or a leaf eater in the Mysterious Beyond?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Considering the way the Mysterious beyond is now, I'd rather be a leafeater in the Mysterious Beyond. As a Sharptooth in the Great Valley life would be easier at first, but could rapidly turn for the worse.

Forfeit the left or the right hemisphere of your brain?

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I could go all Biology on this one about how a person can function just fine with only one half of the brain, but that'd be mean to all those uninterested, so I say: "Left"

WYR write a best-selling, yet crap book or a poor-selling, good one?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^Keeping the creative side, eh?  ;)

I'd rather write a good book. It can be forgotten for a century, but eventually someone will find it beautiful or very useful.

WYR bathe in clean water at body temeperature or eat something delicious?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would rather eat something delicious.  My heart rate tends to skyrocket when I am emerged in warm water, which interestingly does not happen when I take warm showers.  :unsure:

Would you rather live during the apex of a civilization or its decline? (Bonus points if you know which film this question comes from.)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
... better hold onto those bonus points cuz I have no idea^^

The apex because at least times will be good enough for things and I won't have to scramble to find another place to live.

WYR stand on your head for ten minutes or hop on one foot for ten minutes? :3
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fair enough, The question is based upon a quote from Arnold Poindexter in Revenge of the Nerds.

I would rather hop on one foot for ten minutes, as I would probably pass out if I had stand on your head for ten minutes.

Would you rather go back in time and meet your great-great-great-great-great grandparents or go into the future and meet your great-great-great-great-great grandchildren.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would rather go forward in time to meet my descendants. The past is already known, and you can learn about your ancestors through some research, even if the picture may be incomplete. The future, on the other hand, is completely unknown, and definitely worth visiting. Not only would I ask my descendants about the world they live in, but also what they know about me from their past (if they know anything about me at all).

If you buy a video game, would you rather buy it on the day it's released and try to beat it right away, or wait until other players share their advice online before buying and playing said game to avoid frustration.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The latter, no doubt! I rather read reviews before actually getting something in general.

Would you rather die quick but early or long and late?
Inactive, probably forever.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Long and late! Got too many things to do!! :p

WYR eat peanut butter or jelly?
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein