The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

In the land before time

Amaranthine · 2536 · 158759

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"We are almost there, yep yep yep!" chirped Ducky.

"Phew!  I'm glad to hear it!  Water sounds so inviting rig..."

THUD!

"Ooooh!  Meant to do that," Anna groaned in pain after she felt someone knock her down from behind.  "Are ya okay, Ducky?"

"I am fine, yes I am.  What happened?" Ducky asked as she stood up about ten feet from Anna.  She then saw it was her brother Spike who had caused them to fall down.

"Spike!  What was that for?!  You almost hurt my new friend, yep yep yep," Ducky scolded as she approached her brother.  Anna got up and looked down at at Spike.

"Yeah, Spike.  I ain't causin' trouble.  I'm new here, and I'm not dangerous.  Your sister has been very kind in showing me around, and now I'm very pleased to meetcha as well," said Anna.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Pterano and "Thomas" continued walking through the valley.

"Do you know that 'Amy' person?" Thomas asked...

"I've never seen her before... she seems to like me..." the pterodactyl responded.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Mr Three Horn's face suddenly softened and he sighed.

"Cera, I'm sorry. I just..."

He stalled as she saw her continuously crying. Then he nuzzled her and Tricia.

"I just hate to see my beautiful daughters get hurt somehow. If something happened, I don't know what I would do."

Then he said, "Now, before I let you do anything around with this "Anna" character, I want to talk to her myself, just to see if she's alright. Then I'll see if I can let you and Tricia be friends with her, does that sound fair?"
---------------------
Little Foot replied to Sam politely, "Well, sometimes we play hide and seek, tag, he might pass a rock around, or we even knock down some spikey cones with the rock. We play a lot of games."

Little Foot nodded to the direction to where the would begin showing the tour of the valley.

"C'mon guys, Petrie and I will show you much of the valley."

He stalled though realizing that Rick seemed to be else where in his mind.

He nudged Rick gently and asked if he was ok.
---------------------------------
Red Claw was down, sore, and defeated. There was no peep from him whatsoever.

Amy lied there, feeling so weak, and so out of breath.

Why couldn't I have just jumped off him? She asked herself. She wanted to sleep and rest badly. She literly almost had no strength at all. She moaned softly as she tried to get herself up. She suddenly heard a scratch nosie, which made her group, but she realized it was just her own claws scraping on the surface of the rocks. Suddenly she collaspsed in the rocks again. She was exhausted, so she tried to get herself into sleep.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That sounds fair, Daddy," agreed Cera.  "I just hope I didn't cause her any injury."  Tricia nodded in agreement.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"A tour sounds nice maybe after that we can play some hide and seek,' sam said.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Mr. Three Horn nodded and smiled contently.

"Well, let's head back to the nest. I'll speak with her when the sun reaches the center of the sky. Let's go."

He lead his daughters back to their nest, where Tria would be there waiting for them.
---------------------------
"Amy...Amy...Amy...wake up...you are unconsious."

The flyer rubed her eyes and in front of her she gasped, their was a mirror, right in front of her and she saw herself as she was as a human.

"I knew I was dreaming! This can't be real! I can't have turned into a flyer!"

She paused though realizing that the mirror was in mid air. She said, "Wait, if that mirror is floating in mid air and I am on the top of a plateau, then that means..."

Suddenly she saw herself as she really was, a flyer. Also siamese colored pattern. Dark brown crest, with dark brown wings and small dark brown tail and collar color, but the rest of her was a a light cream color. Her eyes were brown as well.

She just stared, not realizing what to do. But she knew she had to do something.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Spike, we were just heading to the Thundering Falls to go swimming.  Would you like to join us?  It will be very fun, yep yep yep, and we will be safe with Anna.  She saved me from some mean dinosaurs today, yes she did," Ducky chattered as she tried to get Spike to join them.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie nodded and took to the air to land on Littlefoot, "We show you around then play.  Sound like good idea Littlefoot." Petrie said, glad they were not going to do something scary like going outside the Great Valley.

-----

"So, you seen much of the Great Valley yet?" Mim asked.

Flapper shook his head, "No, hard to see a lot if you are blown in at ... the dark time.  

"I can show you around if you want." Mim said.

"I'd like that." Flapper said nodding.  

"First we have a bit of a snack, then I can show you around." Mim said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Rick blinked as he heard Littlefoot ask him if he was alright. He smiled.
"Yeah, just....thinking. So what are we waiting for let's go!" he said with enthusiasm.

Grandma Longneck smiled as well as she turned to her mate. "I'll be going with them, just to be sure they stay safe."

~~~

Spike smiled as he now knew Ducky was safe, and had a new friend. He then nodded his head and made a happy grunting noise almost saying 'glad to meet you too.'

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sam slowed his pace so he could talk to rick. "So how many others like us do you think there are here now,' he wispered.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Grandpa Longneck nodded and smiled to his mate, "Becareful, and don't get lost." He said to her, laughing a bit at his silly joke.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Grandma longneck laughed at her mates joke as well as she followed her grandson and his friends.

Rick lowered his head so he could whisper to sam.
"I don't know...but...you were...human once right? That's the only reason you'd be looking for others 'like us' right?" he asked in a curious tone.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yep that would be the only reason,' sam replied.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC:I can't believe I missed all this)

Meanwhile back in the present, a boy at the age of 15, another member of the "Gang Of Five" - Belmont2500, whose actual name was John, had just come back from a hard day of work and training since he hoped to become the first knight in centuries. But for now John turned on his computer and logged on the Gang Of Five, only to find that he was the only one on.

"Odd" he said

Surely someone like Cancerian Tiger or Noname would've been on, but as John aimlessly scrolled through the forum's contents a feeling of fatigue came over him and as the clock struck 6:00, John had passed out at his desk and his body seemed to have faded away,without a trace.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim led Flapper over to a tree.  "This one has some rather tasty leaves and some treesweets also." Mim said before she began climbing the tree.  Flapper looked up and began climbing also.  They climbed up and sat on some branches where they could easily reach some leaves and a treesweet or 2, easily.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mr thicknose walked off to get a drink of water from the thundering falls. Thud meanwhile was still searhing for redclaw and screech and had reached a barren area"Where did those two go,' he thought to himself.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It seemed like hours before John finally came to.

"What...happened" John questioned as he awoke, to his surprise, he was staring up at the sky and lying on the ground in a rather barren land.

John sat up and observed his surroundings - nothing important for the most part, except some mountains that appeared to be surrounding something only a few miles from John's position.

John got to his feet and began his journey.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"We are here, yep yep yep!" Ducky squealed in excitement as the trio reached the Thundering Falls.

"Whoa!  This water's clean!" gasped Anna.

"Of course it is clean, Anna.  Is your water clean back at home?" asked Ducky as she waded in the water.

"Well...only in certain places.  My kind have certainly made a mess out of most of our rivers, streams, and lakes.  Oceans, too.  We're tryin' to clean up our act now that we know the damage that is bein' done before it's too late," explained Anna.

"Too late for what?" asked Ducky.

"All forms of life.  See, if we keep on ruining our environment, life will cease to exist.  For some species, it's already too late.  Destruction of the environment is one thing I wish humankind never started.  It's a shame."

"I am sorry to hear that.  I hope humans can find a way to save their world, yep yep yep."

"I hope so, too.  Anyhoo, I don't wanna get us all depressed here.  I'm comin' in," said Anna as she waded in the water.

"Oooh, that feels good!" Anna exclaimed as she waded up to her waist.

"Anna, you said you could swim as a human.  Would it be a problem if you switched back into your human self and showed me what you can do?" asked Ducky.

"Sure, no prob," Anna replied before she morphed back into her human self.  SPLASH!

"Are you okay?!" Ducky asked loudly as Anna surfaced.

"Yeah.  I just forgot how much taller I am as a swimmer," Anna replied as she slapped her own forehead.  She then swam out to the middle of the water hole.

"Come on, Spike!  The water feels good, yep yep yep!" Ducky said as she swam up to where Spike stood.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thud found a place to rest and began eating the young flyers that he found.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The white Fast-Runner had been taking a few lessons from Ruby about how to get used to his new body (he was not aware at all that he had the ability to morph back into a human). Despite being a slow learner, he now knew a few basics, like how to run properly, what kinds of food he could eat, and even where to, as humans call it, go to the bathroom.

Ruby decided they should take a break for lunch. She found a bush full of sweet bubbles and kindly offered some to him. Despite being a little hesitant, he accepted.

As they were eating, Ruby said, "You know, you have learned everything I have taught you so far, and yet I still don't even know who you are. Could you tell me your name?"

The white Fast-Runner was unsure at first. He didn't want to say his real name because he felt that it wouldn't fit in right with this universe. He wanted to take the name of a Bionicle character, but decided against it due to the possibility that might one day tell some of the dinosaurs here about the Bionicle story. Finally, he decided to use his GoF username, which could also be considered some kind of a title.

"Call me... Chronicler," said the white Fast-Runner.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls