The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello Everyone

Ozymandias

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I have been a follower of LBT ever since I saw the original film back in 1988.  It's nice to see a place that has the same devotion to the franchise that I do.   :)

I also write fanfics in my spare time...some of my ideas are a little out there, but I still like to try them out and see what people think.  

It's a pleasure to meet you all  :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey that's awesome! I wasnt even here in 1988 :p Welcome around here mate, have fun and post loads :^.^:

Pleasure to meet you too :wave !

Shinji-Lee

• Chomper
    • View Profile
welcome, new friend.
as nice as everyone was towards me as i came here, i will be towards each new member.
n_n

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Ozymandias!
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community :yes
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own.
Your name, Ozymandias, makes me wonder if you are by any chance interested in Egyptian history or in poetry (Ozymandias being a poetic name of the Pharao Ramses II. as well as the title of a poem we examined at the university last year)? I may be totally wrong with my guess as I'm quite sure there are many more connotations to the name Ozymandias; may I know which is yours? :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Hey, you're from Mags forum! :D (I'm ShamanAngelina there)

Welcome to the GOF!  :wave

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF! :wave  Have  a fun time.

Ozymandias

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Sep 14 2008 on  09:34 AM
Welcome with us Ozymandias!
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community :yes
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own.
Your name, Ozymandias, makes me wonder if you are by any chance interested in Egyptian history or in poetry (Ozymandias being a poetic name of the Pharao Ramses II. as well as the title of a poem we examined at the university last year)? I may be totally wrong with my guess as I'm quite sure there are many more connotations to the name Ozymandias; may I know which is yours? :)
Actually, I took the name from the Graphic novel Watchmen, which is soon to become a major motion picture.  Ozymandias is the name of one of the superheroes, hehe.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome with us mate!
Have a fun time here!  :wave
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I hope you have a lot of fun here on the various threads that are here.  Explore at your leisure.

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five, newcomer. :wave  You write fanfiction? I'd like to see some of it whenever you get the chance. :yes

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
Quote from: Ozymandias,Sep 14 2008 on  07:11 AM
I have been a follower of LBT ever since I saw the original film back in 1988.  It's nice to see a place that has the same devotion to the franchise that I do.   :)

I also write fanfics in my spare time...some of my ideas are a little out there, but I still like to try them out and see what people think.  

It's a pleasure to meet you all  :D
Hi Ozymandias!

Good to see more LBT fans out there. :) I've loved LBT since '88 and still follow the franchise. So you write out of the box fanfics. I'd love to read some of your stuff. Mine is pretty much out there, and I like to mix it up - a lot! :lol:

Welcome to the GOF.

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome to the Gang Of Five! I hope you enjoy being here on the forum, because we always enjoy having new members! :)

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Not to sound repetitive, but Welcome to the Gang of Five! I'm excited for the Watchmen movie too, though Manhattan is my favorte character.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Yo Ozymandias :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five forum. A LBT buff since '88 huh? Well, no matter what your entry level to LBT, any and all are welcome here!  :D Another fanfic author joins our ranks I see. Feel free to make yourself a page over in the Fanart and Fanfiction area and post up your LBT story (be it cross or original).

Enjoy your stay here buddy! Post away!

Littlefoot-1616 B)