The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama Valley idea updated

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
CANON Characters:
Littlefoot- (lbt_cty_lover)
Cera-Great Valley Guardian
Ducky-
Petrie-
Chomper-brekclub85
Ruby-
Tippy-
Shorty-
Rhett-
Ali-
Guido-
Spike-
Tricia- (This would be set maybe 1-3 years later, so she'd be old enough.)
Hyp-
Nod-
Mutt-

OCs: Rory, Rita, and Myra (From my fanfic)-brekclub85 1 OC spot remaining. (1 reserved for the Chronicler.)

Chris-brekclub85
Chef-brekclub85

I altered my original idea. For it, Chris and Chef (From the regular TDI) would have used some government time machine, and since there running out of ideas for the next season of the show, travel to the past and meet all the LBT characters. After introducing them to basic human culture (namely TV) the kids agree to compete in the challenge, some dinosaur-type, and some human-type challenges. (Like video games or human sports.) And since with Chef and Chris there's be 24 characters in total, if I can just have 3 other people play 6 characters each besides me (I've already listed my choices.)

The Prize updated: 2 wishes granted by the stone of cold fire. So, any takers?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Like I said, I might join if enough people are willing to join as well.

Reserve an OC spot for me. I've got a rough idea, but I'll need some time to better develop it.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Mine will be Hyp. :lol  :DD  :smile  :p
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe