The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Disruption in Time

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Now we can all celebrate and have fun." Ducky said, cheering a bit and waving her arms happily.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So what do you guys want to do now?" Diver asked looking around.  

"Something fun." Petrie said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Lets go play by the waterfall' Ali said. ' Any other ideas .. I'll be happy to hear them.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It sounds like it can be fun, it does, it does." Ducky said nodding.  

"It Certainly does." Diver said.

Spike was happy to go along with the idea since he thought he could remember the location of the tastiest plants near the waterfall.

"I wonder if Deon has ever played in a waterfall." Diver said thinking.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think I can smell rainbowface guys," said Rita.

"I haven't ever tried rainbowface before, let's follow that trail," said Myra.

Greg and Rory agreed, and the 4 friends followed their sniffers. Those rainbow faces weren't too far away now...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Are there any water falls where he lives?" Mim asked.

"Not that I know of.  Though I certainly have not seen any.  Nor have I explored all of the area where he lives." Diver said.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"So tell me, why are you so fascinated about going to the Great Valley?" asked Elizabeth.

"Like I said, I would really like to see that young Longneck we met last time we were there," replied Steven. "He has quite a brilliant mind, one I don't think the planet has seen since before the Great Departure."

"Need I remind you of the things we're not allowed to tell anyone while we're here?"

"I am well aware of that. However, I can't help but consider what he might think if we did tell him about our kind's past. Now, what was his name again? I think it was Littlefoot."

The two Raibowfaces were unaware that Rita, Rory, Myra, and Greg had just reached the area. Fortunately, the Sharpteeth had come close enough to hear them only when Steven said that last sentence, so he had not accidentally done any 'telling'.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Finally, some food," Greg grinned, seeing the rainbowfaces. He and his friends heard them say Littlefoot's name, but they thought nothing of it.

"Let's get em!" Rory grinned, and the 4 sharpteeth started running towards the rainbow faces.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Though there certainly is a lot of water and lots of fish in it.  I have not seen so much water in 1 place, till we got to the big water that tastes bad and had to stay till the Great Valley recovered.  & we met Elsie.  There certainly was more water there then is where Deon lives not far outside the Great Valley." Diver said.  

"Interesting." Mim said.

"We going to waterfall?" Petrie asked as he looked at those present.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Elizabeth heard footsteps quickly approaching. She looked back and saw four meat-eating dinosaurs quickly coming towards them. They were only kids, but it didn't make the situation any less dangerous. "Incoming!" she shouted, before running to the stream and wading across it.

Steven then noticed the young Sharpteeth running towards him. He could have crossed the stream with Elizabeth, but he thought that might not be enough to avoid these predators. He picked up a large branch that was on the ground near the stream and, using it like a club, whacked the first one to reach him (who happened to be Rory) across the head, sending the young Fast-Biter down hard. Steven held up the stick at the remaining three Sharpteeth and said, "Who's next?"

- Berix

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Agh!" went Rory, hitting the ground. Myra ran to his side.

Rita and Greg didn't make a move, they didn't want to risk any of them getting killed.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is a good question, it is it is.  We can go the the waterfall or do something else." Ducky said.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Although he still held up the stick in self defense, Steven was actually touched when he saw Myra run to Rory's side. According to what he was told, Sharpteeth and other meat-eating dinosaurs once managed to peacefully coexist with all the other kinds of dinosaurs, but after the Great Departure they went back to their primitive ways, even losing the ability to speak or show feelings. He was now seeing proof against the long-thought-true belief that Sharpteeth no longer cared for each other. One of them was hurt and another was clearly worried for the downed one. If they could care for each other like this, perhaps they might listen to reason.

Steven lowered the stick and said, "No matter how much I could hurt you, it just isn't in me to kill another creature, no matter what their intentions are. I am very sorry I had to hit you like that, but you didn't give me any other options."

Elizabeth had been watching the whole thing from the other side of the stream. She though Steven was crazy trying to reason with the young Sharpteeth, but then again she was seeing proof that Sharpteeth could still care for each other.

- Berix

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's ok," Rita replied in flattooth, her knowing the language.

"Ugh...that was hard," Rory grunted in pain, getting back up with Myra's help.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cera smiled.
"I think we should play toss the seed."

Ruby chuckled.
"But Cera whatever team you are on always wins! That wouldn't be fair as we have to be fair to win." she commented to the threehorn.

Cera simply stuck her nose in the air but continued to smile.

Cyrix after a short nap had risen again and was now simply walking in a random direction hoping to come across someone to speak with...but he continued to smile and enjoy the valleys continuous beauty and even stopped to have lunch, eating several leaves on a branch.

~~~

Longtail finally snapped himself out of his trance as he looked at the cave he'd promised to take Rex to. "Here we are! Crawler cave! Filled to the very end with crawlers of all types." He turned to Rex and smiled. "So go ahead and dig in...you too Chomper!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So which so we do? Go to the waterfall or play toss the seed?" Diver asked.

"Or do we play near the waterfall or here?" Ducky asked.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail laughed lightly as he watched Rex and Chomper dig in. He had to admit...he was pretty hungry too and decided to join them as he picked several crawlers off the wall of the cave.

~~~

Ruby smiled.
"I think we can do both! Go to the waterfall and still play toss the seed, just in the water...it would at least make the game a bit different from the one we usually play."

Cera's smile seemed to brighten at the thought. "That's a great idea Ruby! What do the rest of you guys think?" she asked aloud.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Bugs are so yummy," grinned Chomper.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Please don't hurt me or my friends," Rita said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It may be best to pick a tree seed that can float so if someone drops it we do not need to go diving for it, it may it may." Ducky said.