The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1118 · 79820

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I'm thinking about what Lbt 14 will be like...
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
How to get the Convention of States effort through, what to write next for my fanfics, and, of course,  

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
My experiences online, the good, the bad, and the most intriguing. And when I'm going to have time to actually find and make time for a home cooked meal. And I can't use my crock pot for this one so...

And I'm wondering how I should work this chore thing out with my roommate. I don't want to be the maid and clean everything, I don't want to be her mom and bother her to clean the areas we both share, but she needs prompting and more structure to do her chores and I feel like I need to light a fire under her butt in order to get her to take care of things, otherwise if it wasn't for me, our home would be a pig-sty.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry for double posting.

I remember joining here, I'm looking back at old topics/posts I made and it's a very...removed experience to see how I was back then, vs how I am now. On one hand, it's embarrassing to see the mistakes I made and how I reacted in some situations, but I understand why I needed to make those choices and eye-opening to see just how down on myself I was, how much I just loathed who I was, and detached from reality I was.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here's what I've been thinking about recently. When it comes to fanfiction, you know you've made something popular when you see it mentioned on tvtropes.org. (In my particular case, LEGO Equestria Girls is mentioned as a Fan Works example on this page.)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In a little bit of a follow-up from last week's post, I've just recently discovered on tvtropes.org two references to my second LEGO Equestria Girls fanfic. The first is as a Fan Works example on this page. The second is for the quote at the top of this page.

I can't help but think about how amusing it is that a little piece of dialogue that I wrote no more than just two months ago, intended as just another piece of Lego-style quirky humor, is now the example quote atop a TV Tropes page. (As far as I'm concerned, the only thing that would make all of this even better would be if this fanfiction series of mine actually got its own page on that site.)

- Berix

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Thinking about how much creative activity I'd like to do. I want to get many things done, like composing, arranging, and recording music, as well as writing my fanfic, but with other events and interests getting in the way, and with school coming up in about a month, I feel the time I need is being drained to do such things. If only I could find a way to get things done without interference...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^Join the club...

I'm thinking (or rather wondering) how I managed to sleep until 1 pm  :blink:
Inactive, probably forever.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how a lot of aspects in my life have recently changed quite a bit in such a short amount of time. The catalyst? I managed to get a seasonal job that I will be starting tomorrow and will last for just two and a half weeks.

First of all, my sleeping schedule had steadily worsened over the years, interestingly in a pattern where I stayed up one more hour later with each passing year, ultimately reaching a point where this summer it was rare for me to go to bed while it was still completely dark outside. Now that I'll have to be at work by 8 am (albeit for just 12 days), I've been forced to get back to being in bed at a much earlier time, earlier enough that it's actually been years since I regularly did so at such a time. It's a bit of a struggle, but I think I'll be able to get used to it soon enough.

In addition to that, in order to be in contact with my parents so they know when to pick me up from work, I was just given a new smartphone, the very first one I've ever owned in my entire life. Until now, I occasionally thought to myself how amusing it was that my technological capabilities were apparently stuck in the year 2006, since I knew absolutely nothing about smartphones. (Then again, I never really had an email address until late 2007, so I guess I tend to always be a few years behind the times.) For the last few days, my parents have been helping me get use to the kind of device that apparently everyone is expected to have in this day and age, so we'll see how I'll be able to handle this new (for me) technology.

And I also just recently got a new pair of glasses. I couldn't get the same frames I got last time, so I had to settle for something that was close enough. It's certainly taking some getting used to, but for the most part, it seems to be working fine for me, so far.

Well, here's hoping I can get through this new job.

- Berix

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about trying to go to bed earlier instead of late

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Why the heck I'm still on here when I need to sleep  :wacko

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how, once again, I seem to be needlessly overwhelmed with all kinds of things I'm doing in my admittingly substantial free time. Between gaming and fanfiction writing (on another site), I've been unable to find the time to read any fanfictions on this site for over a week now.

As pleased as I am to have seen Rhombus and Fyn bring a lot of activity to that section of this site, I think the obvious downside I was fearing has finally come true for me: there is simply too much in so little time for me to keep up with it all!

- Berix

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
When a 15th land before time movie will come...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As pleased as I am to have seen Rhombus and Fyn bring a lot of activity to that section of this site, I think the obvious downside I was fearing has finally come true for me: there is simply too much in so little time for me to keep up with it all!
I admit I'm in the same boat there :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Thinking about the possibility of Jim Cummings as the voice of Grandpa Longneck if there is a 15th installment. I wasn't happy with the casting choice for Grandpa Longneck in the 14th film. I think Jim Cummings did a great job for his voice role of Sierra in the 7th film; so, I think he'd be good enough to voice Grandpa Longneck.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah the voice actors for the 14th movie where horrible and where choosen poorly. But maybe you're right maybe Jim Cummings might be a better choice

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how astonishing it is that the internet access on my laptop got really bad after more than two weeks of not going into full-on "Shutdown" and instead just going into "Hibernate" mode at the end of each day. Thankfully, the monthly Windows Update came up today, and after a longer than usual restart, everything seems to be working as good as new again.

- Berix

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My busy couple of days coming up but they're gonna be fun tho.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I'm thinking about whether to do an alternate ending to one of the Land Before Time sequels or not. And maybe I'll think about upgrading my computer one of these days; maybe at the end of the year when the prices aren't so high; or maybe wait until after the boxing week sales since all department stores and malls are packed during the holidays and the first week of January.