The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Question, Query, Inquiry, or Interrogation

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you played or tried any MMO (massively multiplayer online) games in addition to World of Warcraft?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"What got you interested in Twilight Valley?"

Sorry for the delay. I began writing my reply the day you wrote that, and I had a bunch written, but the document apparently vanished or something, as I just couldn’t find it, so I am finally re-writing it as best I can. It first caught my eye as I was window shopping on fanfiction.net because based off of the title, I thought the story was about ghosts. :p I’ve seen twilight used in so many ghost stories that I assumed. I don’t think I read the summary at the time, as I prefer being completely surprised, but in any case, yeah, thought it had supernatural creatures in it. Anyway, I started reading it, and while I saw no ghosts, I enjoyed your writing style and plot amongst other things, which kept me interested anyway. So what got me interested? The bottom line? My misconception of the title. (My own error, of course. The title is wonderful.) Funny how accidents can lead to such great things.

"Have you played or tried any MMO (massively multiplayer online) games in addition to World of Warcraft?"

Just one, and it was before World of Warcraft: Pokemon World Online, or just PWO. I made some lasting friends there, one of which I even text from time to time. It was especially fun because it combined familiarity with new features, so I was welcomed back and surprised when I joined- a great combination for a game if you ask me. It was free to play, but some pokemon could not be caught so had to be bought with a credit card with real money. (The developers deserve something for their time, no?) And that was my first MMORPG, followed by, you guessed it, WoW. Even though PWO was simple, it really helped ease me into what MMORPG’s are like, and for that and more, I am grateful to it.