The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello all

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Apr 14 2008 on  01:11 PM
Hello there, nice to meet you Daly.  :wave

I hope seeing you around ;)
Hi! It's nice to meet you too! :)

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome to the Gang Of Five! Nice to meet you, and i hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mornai,Apr 14 2008 on  03:11 PM
Hi and welcome to the Gang Of Five! Nice to meet you, and i hope you enjoy your stay here. :)
Thanks! It's nice to meet you too!  :)

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'm sorry for the late reply but welcome to the GOF! Don't forget to enjoy yourself...cause that's what were all about! :wave

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Apr 14 2008 on  03:15 PM
I'm sorry for the late reply but welcome to the GOF! Don't forget to enjoy yourself...cause that's what were all about! :wave
That's all right. Thanks! It's nice to meet you!  :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  Quite a varied set of interests you have there.  I'm sure many of the threads here will interest you.  You'll find the folks here to be in general very friendly.

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Apr 14 2008 on  03:37 PM
Welcome to the forum.  Quite a varied set of interests you have there.  I'm sure many of the threads here will interest you.  You'll find the folks here to be in general very friendly.
Thanks! Nice to meet you!  :)

pteranofan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Welcome Timehopper!!!! I'm pteranofan, and, as you can probably guess by my username, I'm a fan of Pterano from LBT 7. I hope you enjoy it here!  :D

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: pteranofan,Apr 14 2008 on  03:49 PM
Welcome Timehopper!!!! I'm pteranofan, and, as you can probably guess by my username, I'm a fan of Pterano from LBT 7. I hope you enjoy it here!  :D
Thanks! Nice to meet you! :)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave  Enjoy your stay, you'll find this place more friendly than other places.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,Apr 14 2008 on  04:10 PM
Welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave  Enjoy your stay, you'll find this place more friendly than other places.
Yeah, I can see with the many greetings I'm getting. :lol:

Thanks! It's nice to meet you! :)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Apr 14 2008 on  05:26 PM
Welcome to the GOF!
Thanks! Nice to meet you! :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Apr 14 2008 on  05:47 PM
Interesting name.   :yes
You mean Timehopper?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Konnichiwa and welcome, Daly!  Glad to meet you!  I have a bit of an odd name, so my friends call me Kenji.

Learning Italian and Chinese...cool!  I hope I can make up my mind on what language I want to learn...besides English.  What kind of Chinese are you learning?

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mirumoto_Kenjiro,Apr 14 2008 on  07:04 PM
Konnichiwa and welcome, Daly!  Glad to meet you!  I have a bit of an odd name, so my friends call me Kenji.

Learning Italian and Chinese...cool!  I hope I can make up my mind on what language I want to learn...besides English.  What kind of Chinese are you learning?
Hi! Nice to meet you! :)

I'm learning Mandarin Chinese. What languages are you interested in learning? Are you Japanese?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Actually, I'm a "mutt".  I have ancestry from Ireland, Scotland, Germany (where I was born), Russia, America (during the Independence), England, Israel, and Iroquois.  As I know of, I have no blood ties to Japan.

The languages I wanted to learn, because I thought was practical, was Mexican, Hebrew, German, French, and Japanese.  However, nothing I learned seemed to stick, and since none of my family members want to learn the same languages, I have no one to practice with...

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mirumoto_Kenjiro,Apr 14 2008 on  07:35 PM
Actually, I'm a "mutt".  I have ancestry from Ireland, Scotland, Germany (where I was born), Russia, America (during the Independence), England, Israel, and Iroquois.  As I know of, I have no blood ties to Japan.

The languages I wanted to learn, because I thought was practical, was Mexican, Hebrew, German, French, and Japanese.  However, nothing I learned seemed to stick, and since none of my family members want to learn the same languages, I have no one to practice with...
I'm a mutt too! :D  I'm mainly Puerto Rican and Catalonian Spanish, but I have some Taino, Gypsy, Turkish, and German in me (according to my family history in which I found out about a few months ago).

There are actually sites that can help you learn a new language. Here's one that I think would be helpful:

http://www.word2word.com/coursead.html

I'm a native Spanish speaker (although the Spanish I speak is Puerto Rican/Caribbean Spanish). If you want, I can personally teach you Spanish.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, I did mean the name Time Hopper.  An interesting name.