The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Best Member Name

MurMur · 22 · 2875

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Which member of the Gang of Five has the most awesome name?
Open the members' list and choose the best name. Place it here and tell us why you like this name.
There are only two rules: you can't pick a banned member's name, and of course, you can't pick your own name  :angel .
My favorite is YepYepYepDucky. No one can beat that. It's everything you wanted to know about Ducky in a single word.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
AriaDucky5-12 since she's the voice actor of Ducky since LBT 5(yes, Aria is a member here  :blink: )
Inactive, probably forever.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
But what about the name itself? Do you like it?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I picked my name because it has the initials LBT, that's pretty cool...

But I'll have to go with jansenov, because it sounds like an evil corporation from a medium-budget thriller series or something.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
uhm... Aria Noelle Curzon... this name sounds great :) Aria and Noelle are great names :exactly
I know this is not answering your question MurMur but it just impresses me that a voice actor - the voice of Ducky - made it to our little Forum though quite a while ago :( It's so sad she doesn't visit this place anymore... an official statement whether LBT is dead or not(what she'd likely know) would be great even if it's negative. Perhabs she could give us some 'insider informations' about the making of's of the movies and we could meet one of the most important persons of LBT. She sure has some fans here(me included :D)

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
BigFriendlyGun9000
HanSoloShotFirst1977
Im little green glyder :J
MC CJ'S REVENGE
Vaguely_German

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Your answer is good, Ducky123. You don't have to worry about that. I like that name too.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hard to say. I kind of like Dosu2Dinner's. I don't know, it just rings for me.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Campion1,May 24 2013 on  08:54 PM
HanSoloShotFirst1977

Hehehe... :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
But I know they'll please
My Dosu2Dinner. :lol

MurMur: then it's fine :)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Skimming thought the list of members, I've noticed that most of the funny names are those who made very few or no posts. Here's a few that caught my attention:

CeraCrazy
crapfire
Derpyhooves
DuckNotDucky
elvis
Hi Im OzZy111
Just loves LBT
LBT14!
mayday
MuchAdoAboutNonny
NaNaNa
oldman
PresidentDixon
readthefics
Ruby Rulez
sexysufchick
Standard_toaster
The Land Before Time
Vaguely_German
Yep!Yep!Yep!

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Aerodactyl.

I love the word aero, and I love pterodactyls, so both of them put together is the best name ever!  :smile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I assume you already know, but in case you're wondering where that name comes from... It's a Pokemon ^^ :

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
My favorite (or best) member name is Mumbling. My second best member name is DarkHououmon. Can we have a party for this?
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hard to say. I kind of like Dosu2Dinner's. I don't know, it just rings for me.

But I know they'll please
My Dosu2Dinner. dino_laugh.gif

YAY!  :lol Love you guys! Yeah, I based my name off an underrated and long deceased Naruto character... :(

Looking at the list, I have to say my favourites are Achillobator and Chomperhugger.  :lol Though admittedly, I have looked that far down...

AND ARE YOU ACTUALLY KIDDING ME???? ARIA NOELLE CURZON HAS AN ACCOUNT OF GOF??????????????  :o

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
I assume you already know, but in case you're wondering where that name comes from... It's a Pokemon ^^ :

:o I actually had no idea. I was never into Pokemon that much. Well, the more you know.  :angel

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sky is one of those awe-inspiring names.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
AND ARE YOU ACTUALLY KIDDING ME???? ARIA NOELLE CURZON HAS AN ACCOUNT OF GOF?????????????? ohmy.gif
I'm not kidding, for details ask the very first members of this awesome place such as Malte279 or Littlefoot1616 or Nick22 otherwise known as our admins (well, some of them :P:)

I actually like trulyfantasticme

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
But the bad news is that she doesn't visit this place anymore. Maybe only as a guest.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh dear me! There are so many awesome names here!
Well, definitely one would be LoyfeCycleProtector - even since I realized how to pronounce his username XDD
and anyway, I love the little purposeful spellings of words that can be interpreted as differnet accents in the English Language.
Eh? Vat you said?
Oi dunno, jus' toipin' my way down 'ere.
I probably butchered both Russian and Irish accents everywhere, but it was fun :S
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein