The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What You Got For Holiday 2012

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I didn't get much, as usual:

- a Lego set (LEGO City: Space Launch Pad) (there was a second, much larger, set that I also wanted (also LEGO City space-related), but I guess the cost was just too much for my parents)
- one of those 4D Cityscape Time Puzzles (Last year, I got New York and Washington D.C. This year, I got the country of USA. It was a good way to spend the day without an internet connection. (until I got to the part where I had to remove the plastic pieces from those rack things. The connections were so thick that I had to use an xacto knife to remove them, adding four hours of frustration to a puzzle that should have taken no more than six hours to finish. :bang ))
- and a set of headphones, because my dad frequently complains that I always turn up the volume on the TV if someone else is in the room. :rolleyes

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
The flu.  :wacko
And an Avatar: The Last Airbender artbook!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear you got sick freckled one. I got a couple Games and so on.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Well, I’m weeks late, :oops but here’s my list of what I got for Christmas:

Dinosaur models:Food:
  • A bottle of barbecue sauce (I love BBQ wings :p) on which my sister had used a marker to doodle my signature bushy beard and “bullhorn sideburns” on the faces of the two guys in the logo. :lol
  • A little bottle of vodka shaped like a human skull. :huh: (I’m really not much of a vodka drinker, but it was kind of funny.
  • A 2-liter bottle of Diet Coke and a pack of Mentos (I had shown my mom the Mythbusters' "Diet Coke + Mentos" episode earlier that month, and evidently she found it so fascinating that she bought four sets of these, for me and each of my siblings. The cola geysers we managed to create weren’t too spectacular, but it was neat nonetheless.)
Books:And, as usual, I received a complement of awesome and hilarious hand-drawn Christmas cards from my siblings. :DD

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.